Ron C. # 12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget...there was another person in the car with Ron.

Perhaps the drugs were that person's. And perhaps THAT is the reason the charges were dropped.

It pays to do some research. :angel:

ETA - we are veering off topic for this thread, as you yourself pointed out earlier.

Perhaps we should get back on topic of the bar complaint. :innocent:

I did research..........what research shows someone else in the vehicle?

Don't forget...there was another person in the car with Ron.

Perhaps the drugs were that person's. And perhaps THAT is the reason the charges were dropped.

It pays to do some research. :angel:

ETA - we are veering off topic for this thread, as you yourself pointed out earlier.

Perhaps we should get back on topic of the bar complaint. :innocent:

I thought this was the Ron thread? :waitasec: Sooo...did he have someone with him every time?

I thought this was the Ron thread? :waitasec: Sooo...did he have someone with him every time?

Sorry... I just fixed my post. I thought I was in the bar complaint thread.

What does my post have to do with "every time"? I am discussing one specific arrest. And it is an important one to some people because it is right before he filed for custody.

I did research..........what research shows someone else in the vehicle?

One of the charges shows there was someone else with him. The charge also will tell you exactly who the person is if you can put 2+2 together.

This occurred in Sarasota County, the case was dropped 10/18/05 - if you go to the Sarasota Court house you can read the probable cause affidavit and the courts reason for dismissal of charges. You will also notice that the charges of violation of protection order were dismissed at the same time - as he had not been served the order involving Crystal at that time and Crystal was with RC when the drugs were discovered.
Was this not 2 months before Ron got custody of the kids?

What does my post have to do with "every time"? I am discussing one specific arrest. And it is an important one to some people because it is right before he filed for custody.

No worries, I'm terrible about forgetting what thread I'm in. Also just getting on for the 1st time in a couple of days and haven't read thru all the posts (or even many) so didn't realize that just the one arrest was being discussed. :)

Thank you! Do you think they where trying to work things out?

Was this not 2 months before Ron got custody of the kids?

Ron filed for custody on 9-16-05. Interesting timing, eh?

9-22-05 was when she filed for the TRO.

It was never served on him since he was out of town, so he was unaware there was a TRO.

It was dropped on 10-4-05

Right you are! All the charges were dropped in this arrest.

It would serve everyone well to do some research into this arrest. There are reasons why the charges were dropped.

I wish all those docs were available online. I'm sure they would shock some people. Then again, given the revelations of the past 2 days, maybe not.

You know what? I did some research on the Sarasota court website and none of this information is available. It has the charges and when it was dropped. How did you get to view it? It has a block, where there is a link for evidence on these records. Florida has certain rules for blocking public access to certain records. The only way to view them would be to go to the courthouse and view them. Do you know someone in the family?

Thank you! Do you think they where trying to work things out?

I doubt it. He had just filed for custody days prior. I suspect she may have wanted to discuss the paperwork for custody that he had filed. I think there also may have been a bit more to it... but they are mere suspicions, and I'll keep them to myself since I am not in the rumor thread.

I am also not sure if he was involved with Amber during this time period, as they were off and on over the years.

This occurred in Sarasota County, the case was dropped 10/18/05 - if you go to the Sarasota Court house you can read the probable cause affidavit and the courts reason for dismissal of charges. You will also notice that the charges of violation of protection order were dismissed at the same time - as he had not been served the order involving Crystal at that time and Crystal was with RC when the drugs were discovered.

Again. Busylady ,How do you know Crystal was in the car?

Would it be a broken RO?

BINGO!

Defendant Name: CUMMINGS RONALD L
Date of Birth: 10/29/1983
Case Number: 2005 CF 017999 NC
Uniform Case Number: 582005CF0179990001NC
Clerk Filing Date: 9/29/2005
Defense Attorney: PUBLIC DEFENDER
Judge:

741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned

That makes two people that were able to read docs no on else was.

Crystal files for a TRO on 9-22-05

UCN: 542005DR001354FDXXXX
File Date: 2005-09-22 Disposition Date: 2005-10-05
File Type: INJUNCTION FOR PROTECTION - FD10
Judge: A W NICHOLS III

2005-09-22 001.PETITION FOR INJUNCTION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

It is not served.

2005-09-22 .RT 10/7/05 UNSVD-RESPONDENT WAS OUT OF TOWN

On 9/29/2005 Ron is arrested for:

741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Put 2+2 together. Ron was with Crystal. Ron did not know he had a TRO out against him. Crystal did know, however.

Like Busylady said in her previous post - if you go to the courthouse, you CAN read the probable cause affidavit and the courts reason for dismissing the charges against Ron. Maybe you'll even find out where the drugs were located in the car.

All you have to do is go to courthouse and you can read the documents. In addition to Crystal was the only one who had the restraining order against him at the time, so that much can be figured out without even looking at the documents that are available only at the courthouse.

That makes two people that were able to read docs no on else was.

No one else had a restraining order on him.

It was probably in the system, and when arrested for drugs they nabbed him for the restraining order. That would be my guess.

Why did you say that you wish these were available online?

Why would they shock some people? And how do YOU know?

All you have to do is go to courthouse and you can read the documents. In addition to Crystal was the only one who had the restraining order against him at the time, so that much can be figured out without even looking at the documents that are available only at the courthouse.

I know I posted that. Do you live in Florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487