Ron C. # 12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about they were told one incident isn't enough? how about they were told to document and over time it would show a progressive, linear case, versus a one-time event, which was explained as a school yard accident?

Please, let's not pretend that we all wouldn't have taken the pictures. Crystal was given an explanation. I've been given explanations, as well, for a lot of things. Doesn't mean I don't make note of the incident for future reference.

Ask KP why she brought those photos forward. Crystal was honest in saying she was told they were a school accident.

How about they were told one incident isn't enough? how about they were told to document and over time it would show a progressive, linear case, versus a one-time event, which was explained as a school yard accident?

Please, let's not pretend that we all wouldn't have taken the pictures. Crystal was given an explanation. I've been given explanations, as well, for a lot of things. Doesn't mean I don't make note of the incident for future reference.

Ask KP why she brought those photos forward. Crystal was honest in saying she was told they were a school accident.

I agree debs. Crystal was honest and I believe KP took liberties with many of Crystal's statements. That is my opinion of course but perhaps after the rest of the KP documents are made public we will have more answers. KP made a mess, again my opinion. I have to keep saying that.

LE has never said RC has not cooperated. IMO, I find it hard to believe that Ronald, Crystal, Marie, Chad, Sarah, Teresa, Marty, Connie, Crystal C, GGM, etc, etc, have not cooperated. Why do you think all these people would not be cooperating?

This is my opinion only, but when LE let Ron know that they wished to speak with him again, and he failed to follow up for several months, that is failing to co operate in my mind. Also when the lady TM sent to take Misty on a vacation and try to get information ....and Ron contacted Misty to "warn" her, that would not be co operating. Just in my mind.

I keep trying to be accommodating and answering the questions but no-one ever answers mine.:waitasec:

Ronald had primary physical custody of Haleigh and Junior, Haleigh came home from school with injuries said to have occurred on the playground at school. I would consider it unwise for him not to have asked his mother or GGS to take pictures, for 2 reasons.

1. Haleigh was covered by Medicaid. They have been known to refuse full payment for medical expenses if the individual is covered under a different insurance policy, such as the school where the injury occurred.

2. Even after the bruises and initial signs from a fall began to dissipate taking pictures will serve as documentation if complications arise in the future. Headaches, nose-bleeds, and even seizures might occur months after a head injury or fall of that type. Pictures were necessary.

She took the pictures to document it was an accident at school because Marie had a habit of calling DCF on Ron. I bet they documented everything, and I don't blame them I would do the same thing.

This is my opinion only, but when LE let Ron know that they wished to speak with him again, and he failed to follow up for several months, that is failing to co operate in my mind. Also when the lady TM sent to take Misty on a vacation and try to get information ....and Ron contacted Misty to "warn" her, that would not be co operating. Just in my mind.

Donna Brock is LE? Who care if anyone cooperates with her...Warn Misty about what? They knew she was a friend of Tim's and was part of TES long before Misty went to stay with Donna for those couple of weeks.

Just a reminder that "cooperating" with LE may have different meanings to LE, to the principals in this case, and to us ordinary folks on the outside. LE means "coming in and subjecting yourself to interrogation, investigation, videotaping, etc." That's one thing at the beginning of the case, when parents know that LE must check them out in order to clear up time and manpower to look outward at other persons of interest. But after 6 or 7 months, what are parents supposed to do, once they've told all they know, provided as much background as possible on the child, and taken a polygraph? It's easy to say "so and so isn't cooperating" so long as you don't define what that word means.

Donna Brock is LE? Who care if anyone cooperates with her...Warn Misty about what? They knew she was a friend of Tim's and was part of TES long before Misty went to stay with Donna for those couple of weeks.

PorcineGranny never insinuated that DB is LE. I believe her point was that RC doesn't appear to have been the most cooperative in this whole crew, not just regarding LE but by what seemed to be a total contradiction toward the resolution to this case.

Good morning!

I have seen this posted more than once and I really am interested in reading about it. Are you stating that Ronald called Misty while she was with Donna B? Would you be willing to elaborate on this because it is quite an accusation. Thank you PG.

]How about they were told one incident isn't enough? how about they were told to document and over time it would show a progressive, linear case[/B], versus a one-time event, which was explained as a school yard accident?

In regards to the portion of your post that I bold-ed, are you stating that DCF or Law Enforcement asked Crystal to obtain documentation of abuse because one picture of bruises and a gouge on Haleigh's face was not enough to investigate? :waitasec:

I do not know which is correct but AH originally reported that RC contacted Misty about DB, however when AH was on NG he stated that Misty learned about DB by watching the Nancy Grace show.

Good morning!

I have seen this posted more than once and I really am interested in reading about it. Are you stating that Ronald called Misty while she was with Donna B? Would you be willing to elaborate on this because it is quite an accusation. Thank you PG.

Thank you Busy. How does anyone know 1) that RC called Misty while she was with DB and 2) what the conversation was about?.

There is something that Cajun shared yesterday that I was unaware of and that was Ron had recently moved to the Hermits Cove area in August "08" by November "08" he had moved to Green Lane within the same Hermits Cove neighborhood. Ron and Misty met in September "08" and started dating and sooon there after Misty began babysitting HaLeigh and Jr. IMO the call to DCF was made prior to the move because Ron states that DCF requested he move to a 3 bedroom. So It appears that DCF was called on Ron in late Sept "08" or early Oct."08"and in November it is now been revealed that Crystal and Marie called DCF in regards to the school playground incident and took pictures. We are also made aware that DCF had again already been called in regards to Jr. safty after HaLeighs abduction before Kim was on the case March 13,2009. It is now clear that pre 2/11/09 DCFs involvement and the complaints issued against Ron all lead back to the the maternal family?
I would also like to ask our mature members if they ever in the early 20's changed the locks on a rental? I never did.
Why would Ron not allow Crystal to know where he lived?
IMO Ron has had a reason to be so protective and secretive and I do not believe it was really Crystal he has worried about. Marie and Marty have a lot to answer for in mo.

I don't know what you meant by "our mature members"

But I have never changed the locks on a rental home, and I have been renting for 20 years. When I heard that Ronald changed the locks on the MH I instantly thought he changed them because he was renting a house that a sex offender had lived in, couple that with the fact that he was renting from the Bards and perhaps he knew that the Bards had been known to rent to RSO's. Mr. Bard himself may have told RC to change the locks. We have no way of knowing anything.

You do make a good point TM about RC being concerned about the wrong family members knowing his address. In my opinion, he was friends with Marty S and that would be the last family member that I would want knowing anything about me if I were Ron. I think it is very possible that Marty and Connie were getting a little tired of Crystal and Ronald and maybe even LE and DCF.

I don't think Marty and Ron were anywhere near friends
Oh good gracious, me neither! They may have been on friendly terms when he and Crystal were together, but I don't think they were anything, anywhere near "friends", especially near the time Haleigh went missing. MOO. MS testified/gave a statement about RC's unfitness as a parent at the second custody hearing.

I don't know what you meant by "our mature members"

But I have never changed the locks on a rental home, and I have been renting for 20 years. When I heard that Ronald changed the locks on the MH I instantly thought he changed them because he was renting a house that a sex offender had lived in, couple that with the fact that he was renting from the Bards and perhaps he knew that the Bards had been known to rent to RSO's. Mr. Bard himself may have told RC to change the locks. We have no way of knowing anything.

You do make a good point TM about RC being concerned about the wrong family members knowing his address. In my opinion, he was friends with Marty S and that would be the last family member that I would want knowing anything about me if I were Ron. I think it is very possible that Marty and Connie were getting a little tired of Crystal and Ronald and maybe even LE and DCF.
Elle, I meant mature over 20 something. LOL I mean no disrespect.
I have to ask where did you hear that Ron and Marty where close and friendly? If I am not correct they are not friends.
As far as changing locks because of RSO do you really think that Ron was really aware of the rental History of the Bards and or RSO within 5 miles? He was new to Hermits Cove as of August and IMO if he was aware do you really believe Ron would take the risk all together and move his children into that area? IMO it is more than likely he was protecting his children from a known boogie man instead of a RSO who would have no idea that his children moved into that semi-isolated trailer surrounded by woods. I also will argue that no forced entry is our first clue and I do believe Ron and Misty's statements that the door was locked.

Hello all! I am new to posting, although I have been following this site and others for some time. I am aware that the drugs of choice for the parties involved revolve mostly around pot and pills. I was curious, though, has anyone heard rumblings about these "morphine pops" and any connection to this?

Hello all! I am new to posting, although I have been following this site and others for some time. I am aware that the drugs of choice for the parties involved revolve mostly around pot and pills. I was curious, though, has anyone heard rumblings about these "morphine pops" and any connection to this?
Nothing factual, only rumors. You may want to ask downstairs in the rumor thread. :)

Elle, I meant mature over 20 something. LOL I mean no disrespect.
I have to ask where did you hear that Ron and Marty where close and friendly? If I am not correct they are not friends.
As far as changing locks because of RSO do you really think that Ron was really aware of the rental History of the Bards and or RSO within 5 miles? He was new to Hermits Cove as of August and IMO if he was aware do you really believe Ron would take the risk all together and move his children into that area? IMO it is more than likely he was protecting his children from a known boogie man instead of a RSO who would have no idea that his children moved into that semi-isolated trailer surrounded by woods. I also will argue that no forced entry is our first clue and I do believe Ron and Misty's statements that the door was locked.

Just popping in, sorry I missed your question earlier.

I read about the contact that Marty and Ronald had in the Bar documents that are posted up in the sticky thread. Have you had a chance to read all of them? Kim did speak of it. I do not mean to say that Marty and Ronald are on friendly terms now, I don't think that at all.

No I have not heard of Morphine pops in this case ......but there might be a connection to crack cocaine. A crack pipe and crack residue was found in a truck parked on the property (Griffis farm) during the search in Baker County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor