Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elle,

Can I link to the bald man site? He has an interview with Connie, where she admits to taking the pictures.

Here is the link: Mods remove if necessary.

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache...mmings&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=safari

Thank you for the link, After today I understand that Connie took the pictures. What I don't understand is if she took the pictures around Thanksgiving in November, why did someone wait until February, after Haleigh went missing, to express their concern over what caused the injuries.

Thank you for the link, After today I understand that Connie took the pictures. What I don't understand is if she took the pictures around Thanksgiving in November, why did someone wait until February, after Haleigh went missing, to express their concern over what caused the injuries.

IMO, it was all done for a custody show-down. They were going to use this info. in the fight for Jr. since Haleigh was already "missing".

And again...........Teresa's reason for having the pictures is............?

Once the abuse allegations came out, people stopped talking about HALEIGH ANN-MARIE CUMMINGS and started talking about Ron.
The circumstances of Haleigh's disappearance and Ronald and Misty's behavior in its wake had already caused this to happen. People have been looking at RC as a suspect since well before any abuse allegations. And rightly so. It's a shame he hasn't cooperated enough with LE to be removed from the suspect list.

To my knowledge no one, has cleared, except possibly the A/C man. So, imo, it's not because he is not co-operating, if that were the case it would mean no one was co-operating. In fact RC and CS were said by LE NOT to be suspects in Haleigh's disappearance, it has not been said that anyone has been cleared.

I am thinking that TN took pix to document the child's injuries and several reasons come to mind. It could have been in anticiaption of a possible suit against the school; or to ward off allegations of child abuse against RC by the disgruntled family of the mother; or to document the extent of injury in case she came home with more injuries.

"When she left here, she only had these injuries - see, I took a photo. When she came back there were more."

"This is what she looked like at the end of my visitation. The injuries were much worse looking. I don't think this happened at school, they said she only had a cut on her nose."

To my knowledge no one, has cleared, except possibly the A/C man. So, imo, it's not because he is not co-operating, if that were the case it would mean no one was co-operating. In fact RC and CS were said by LE NOT to be suspects in Haleigh's disappearance, it has not been said that anyone has been cleared.

bbm~

Again, if you have ever followed pretty much any case you know that LE almost always will say that......and often arrest the same person that 'is not a suspect' shortly thereafter. Of course that means it would apply to Crystal as well as Ron, but my money says Crystal has no worries regarding possibly eventually being arrested in her daughters disappearance, where as Ron on the other hand IMHO prolly looks over his shoulder constantly. (with good reason)

eta~ just because some dislike Crystal because of her lifestyle or choices, that does not equate into her being guilty of anything re: HaLeighs disappearance. I believe LE would like for Ron to get a little comfortable thinking that LE does not believe him to be a suspect. That's just the way LE operates, no more, no less.....and that's just my opinion as well :)

I am thinking that TN took pix to document the child's injuries and several reasons come to mind. It could have been in anticiaption of a possible suit against the school; or to ward off allegations of child abuse against RC by the disgruntled family of the mother; or to document the extent of injury in case she came home with more injuries.

"When she left here, she only had these injuries - see, I took a photo. When she came back there were more."

"This is what she looked like at the end of my visitation. The injuries were much worse looking. I don't think this happened at school, they said she only had a cut on her nose."

I can totally see TN being the "lawsuit type". JMO

So, imo, it's not because he is not co-operating, if that were the case it would mean no one was co-operating.
Sure it is. He hasn't cooperated. Others may not be cooperating, too. The two scenarios are not mutually exclusive.

bbm~

Again, if you have ever followed pretty much any case you know that LE almost always will say that......and often arrest the same person that 'is not a suspect' shortly thereafter. Of course that means it would apply to Crystal as well as Ron, but my money says Crystal has no worries regarding possibly eventually being arrested in her daughters disappearance, where as Ron on the other hand IMHO prolly looks over his shoulder constantly. (with good reason)

eta~ just because some dislike Crystal because of her lifestyle or choices, that does not equate into her being guilty of anything re: HaLeighs disappearance. I believe LE would like for Ron to get a little comfortable thinking that LE does not believe him to be a suspect. That's just the way LE operates, no more, no less.....and that's just my opinion as well :)

bbm, I can see what you mean and my hope is that is why LE has not thrown any public suspicion towards the Sheffield/Griffis folks.

Sure it is. He hasn't cooperated. Others may not be cooperating, too. The two scenarios are not mutually exclusive.
LE has never said RC has not cooperated. IMO, I find it hard to believe that Ronald, Crystal, Marie, Chad, Sarah, Teresa, Marty, Connie, Crystal C, GGM, etc, etc, have not cooperated. Why do you think all these people would not be cooperating?

bbm, that is in line with my opinion

The circumstances of Haleigh's disappearance and Ronald and Misty's behavior in its wake had already caused this to happen. People have been looking at RC as a suspect since well before any abuse allegations. And rightly so. It's a shame he hasn't cooperated enough with LE to be removed from the suspect list.

ITA! At least that was the case with me. The abuse allegations played no part at all IMO of Ron and Misty and their possible role in HaLeigh's disappearance. Now, the very public engagement and super duper fast "HaLeigh wanted this" wedding DID put my suspicions WAY over the top! For the life of me I don't see how ANYONE can put a reasonable/logical spin on that, because IMHO there just isn't one.

eta~I had an abusive ex, but he was NOT abusive to our children. So I know the 2 don't always go hand in hand. You are right...it is a shame, but it's MO that he can't remove himself from the suspect list, sooo. (official or unofficial)

bbm, I can see what you mean and my hope is that is why LE has not thrown any public suspicion towards the Sheffield/Griffis folks.

I don't believe that to be the case Flossie, as you know....but I don't believe they will ever say "such and such" is a suspect until an arrest is made. To do so would be pretty dumb on their part IMO. :crazy:

Regardless of who the guilty party(ies) are, I dang sure wish they would hurry up and do SOMETHING tho. As I've said before I am terrified that HaLeigh will never be found :( and without that happening I'm just not feeling real confident about an arrest of anyone any time soon I'm sorry to say...

And again...........Teresa's reason for having the pictures is............?

I keep trying to be accommodating and answering the questions but no-one ever answers mine.:waitasec:

Ronald had primary physical custody of Haleigh and Junior, Haleigh came home from school with injuries said to have occurred on the playground at school. I would consider it unwise for him not to have asked his mother or GGS to take pictures, for 2 reasons.

1. Haleigh was covered by Medicaid. They have been known to refuse full payment for medical expenses if the individual is covered under a different insurance policy, such as the school where the injury occurred.

2. Even after the bruises and initial signs from a fall began to dissipate taking pictures will serve as documentation if complications arise in the future. Headaches, nose-bleeds, and even seizures might occur months after a head injury or fall of that type. Pictures were necessary.

I agree she had every right to document the injuries HaLeigh sustained on the play ground and question the incident, but, those photos where given to her attorney and Crystal knowingly lied and claimed Ron struck HaLeigh in the face after her acident that initialy caused the injuries to her face. The fact that she instigated KP to contact DCF and make a complaint and offer those pictures to confirm the lie is the point. Crystal sure has alot to explain to someone IMO. PCSO needs to set up a little meeting to clarify Crystals statements and uncover all the lies that she has felt the need to create and slander Ron with.

bbm~

Ok, I know that I am behind, but WHERE is all this documented please?

With all due respect "all the world was a suspect" and I have yet to read where that has been reduced.

I never heard Crystal say that Ronald beat Haleigh upside the face. To be fair I think that KP took many liberties with Crystal's statements. I even heard her tell Crystal to be quiet once when they were on NG. Completely off topic but, I just wanted to add that.

I keep trying to be accommodating and answering the questions but no-one ever answers mine.:waitasec:

And I keep answering and stating that any parent whose visitations happen every 2 weeks has a child show up with horrific bruises, would take a picture. It is obvious that Crystal was at her father's house and Connie took those pictures. It is a problem when people here start to apply a nefarious reason for the pictures.

In short, any conscientious person would have taken the pictures.

Having shown them to her attorney, and what the attorney chose to do with them will have to be the attorney's cross to bear.

The record shows that Kim Picazio made claims of multiple independent sources of abuse by Ronald Cummings toward his children. These are not Crystal's claims; these were claims KP made while representing Crystal. There IS a difference.

And I keep answering and stating that any parent whose visitations happen every 2 weeks has a child show up with horrific bruises, would take a picture. It is obvious that Crystal was at her father's house and Connie took those pictures. It is a problem when people here start to apply a nefarious reason for the pictures.

In short, any conscientious person would have taken the pictures.

Having shown them to her attorney, and what the attorney chose to do with them will have to be the attorney's cross to bear.

The record shows that Kim Picazio made claims of multiple independent sources of abuse by Ronald Cummings toward his children. These are not Crystal's claims; these were claims KP made while representing Crystal. There IS a difference.

Connie stated that Crystal popped in for a visit after Thanksgiving and Connie said" Crystal what happened to her face" and Crystal said that Ronald told her she fell at school on the playground. Why would Connie take pictures of Haleigh's injuries and NOT CALL AUTHORITIES? Haleigh went missing in February over two months had passed before anyone said anything about any pictures.

Over two months. The police department and DCF would have taken pictures as well, wouldn't they? Why not call someone who could actually help right then, instead of taking the pictures and putting them in a folder in a drawer somewhere, or whatever Connie did with them. If they thought Haleigh was in danger they would have done that, in my opinion. Seriously, if my child came to me on a scheduled visit and they had bruises on their face and scratches and I suspected abuse by anyone, I would call the police and refuse to allow my child to return to the place where they claimed the bruises occurred, I would call the police and tell them that they might as well get out the handcuffs and arrest me because someone would have to do that before I allowed my children to be where I thought they were in danger. Crystal herself has repeatedly stated that Ronald is a good Daddy and he loves his children. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousWhiskers