Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I hope none of those 3 weekers ever injure someone at that job or your customer can kiss his business goodbye, if they test positive afterwards. That is very risky behavior for a business owner, imo.

its very risky i think...but not uncommon for small to mid sized company were money dictates policies...

Lots of people stop at the store after work. That doesn't bother me.

the only thing that it shows me is again an inconsistencies in his hehavior process....he was concerned enough to make 20 calls or attempts to reach misty and at least one attempt to find her through her bro....and yet not concerned enough to go straight home

Can't it just be assumed that both families have prescribed meds for stress? Why this constant "Please provide a link?" stuff. Most people would need anxiety meds for all that is happening when their child may be dead. Top it with media LE and maybe all the stuff they read on the boards.....assumption should be placed. Most people only need these type of meds for short periods but with this crowd and the fact that Haleigh is not found, it could be indefinite.

He!! Whisperer, my anxiety med use has quadrupled :crazy: (j/k, it's only doubled :innocent:) just from following this case!

Lots of people stop at the store after work. That doesn't bother me.
Not normally, no....But lets not forget that this is a 17 year old girl that he was having serious arguments with regarding the most recent weekends "activities"....that wouldn't answer the phone all night and had HIS children there.

I think he had a lot to worry about. I would worry about that most definitely.

I had researched the phones (the only one rc gave to LE) as he and Misty listed the same home number. It was listed as belonging to TN. So TN has the info is she wanted immediately. She should have been drilling rc if nothing else....we will never know because I am convinced we have some facts but they are distorted with time and place.

bbm~
THANK YOU Baznme! I am trying very hard to limit my posting and stick to lurking, but I just couldn't sit on my hands any longer. To my knowledge NO ONE has ever presented any kind of proof that Ron was ever drug tested. While I don't doubt that most likely is PDM's protocol, as it is many employers, we don't know for sure if RON was tested or not

As a FYI about the employer drug tests -- I work in a manufacturing facility very similar to PDM. I, too, am subject to random drug tests. In 27 years, I've been radomly tested twice.

Blaise

its very risky i think...but not uncommon for small to mid sized company were money dictates policies...

This is a very common practice. I M O

There are a lot of considerations to be taken in also.....what type of job they are doing, the risk of the job being performed, the risk to others in vicinity of job being performed, etc.

I respect that, but I must say that if I am curious or bothered about why he stopped at a store before checking on Misty and the kids, I'm pretty darn sure LE is curious or concerned about it.

Also, thanks for saying "not suspects" instead of cleared. Whew.

Like Shoemaker said, LE can't possibly clear him if they weren't with him all night. Not to mention Ron is still on the list. Further down, maybe...but still on it.

GRACE: Do you believe that law enforcement has officially cleared your client, Ronald Cummings, of anything to do with her disappearance?

SHOEMAKER: Well, it`s kind of a tough situation to say they`ve officially cleared him 100 percent. When we met with law enforcement last week, they basically said they moved him from, you know, top of the list to the bottom of the list.
GRACE: Got it.

SHOEMAKER: Unless they were with him all night long, they can`t officially rule him out.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/08/ng.01.html

ELLE: Still looking with you. :)

It was shocking that his lawyer admited so late in the game that Ron was at the top of the list and I suspect there are only two people on that list. Ron and Misty.

that is why I wonder if the fight story was just that a story after the revelation of phone records was made....slick move if LE only confirms 2 pings....this is pure speculation based on events already told

OMG, I can't find that other link right now. My eyes are bugging out of my head reading all the NG transcripts.

He!! Whisperer, my anxiety med use has quadrupled :crazy: (j/k, it's only doubled :innocent:) just from following this case!

LOL....we all have our demons! Cindy Anthony did it for me.....that is the most irritating person alive for me. These people don't rival her (at least for me) but with the A case, there were a lot more people willing to accept that fact that CA is guilty....that way it was easier.

BP meds were in full use during that one...had to take a break. I could not take a listen to CA w/o boiling..

LOL....we all have our demons! Cindy Anthony did it for me.....that is the most irritating person alive for me. These people don't rival her (at least for me) but with the A case, there were a lot more people willing to accept that fact that CA is guilty....that way it was easier.

BP meds were in full use during that one...had to take a break. I could not take a listen to CA w/o boiling..

LOL......You must not have followed the Laci Peterson case........I think that one was on par with the Anthony case as far as major players go.

Jackie Peterson.

Sorry for the O/T........

the release of the little bit of phone records imo caused a snowball effort on Ron and mistys alibis.....dont you find it odd that parts of the story start to evolve and change about that time.....the fight...hanks being there......no laundry soap....just little tihngs....and this is were ron starts flip floping.....just an observation

It was shocking that his lawyer admited so late in the game that Ron was at the top of the list and I suspect there are only two people on that list. Ron and Misty.

This tells me that they cannot verify that he was actually at work the entire time.

Right after this, when TN appeared with MN on tv. The very first sentence out of her mouth was "all I know is my son is cleared"...

I think that is how some had come to the conclusion he is 100% cleared. When LE said cs and rc were not suspects, that left many people thinking they are cleared.....nope...not even a little.

There are no suspects in this case. LE was throwing a bone.

LOL......You must not have followed the Laci Peterson case........I think that one was on par with the Anthony case as far as major players go.

Jackie Peterson.

Sorry for the O/T........

Not only did I follow it, I was in the Courtroom often even during the verdict and the sentencing...funny Jackie never bothered me... Cindy...and to a point TN.

It is funny how different players affect people. Has to be something in the psyche that draws them in or keeps them out....lol:croc:

RC has spoken out of both sides of his mouth since the first day.

He is very good at it too as long as he has somebody sitting next to him. I would like to see him questioned by himself....don't think I ever will though. He is tied to the hip with Shoemaker and firm.

Not only did I follow it, I was in the Courtroom often even during the verdict and the sentencing...funny Jackie never bothered me... Cindy...and to a point TN.

It is funny how different players affect people. Has to be something in the psyche that draws them in or keeps them out....lol:croc:

Wow....you were in the courtroom? badda bing! It must have been really interesting. I remember a poster who would attend the courtroom proceedings and post online about them. But that was another forum.

Jackie was the ultimate enabler to me. Like Cindy.

Ok.....nuff said from me. Sorry again for the O/T.

I have to agree, I know that one of my customer hires on a trial basis and if the person is working out to there expectations there are then given the drug test and physical....its a cost thing, why invest any money if they dont perform...I've seen guys start and 3 weeks in are gone , they just leave rather than fail the weed test

ITA, it is a cost thing for many companies , that's why I think even when it's a companies policy to do drug testing many of them don't...they just do the 'we reserve the right to do so' kind of thing. And too, many companies actually hire through temp agencies, where drug tests may or may not be done and then hired on later by the company. Not saying that's the case here, just saying, lol! Either way, a urine test for drugs means nothing imho...

O/T and just from my own personal knowlege so I'll try to make this quick~but my ex (an addict of just about everything at some point in his 36 years here on earth, but clean for yrs. in between) passed so many drug tests in his life. Some of the ways he managed to pass them would boggle your mind. The last one though, (that I know of anyway) was with a company in a field in which he excelled and for a brief time it looked as if maybe things were looking up for him, but for some reason the drug test results were like 2-3 wks coming back or he went to work and took the test a wk or so later, IDK but this time they came back positive and he was fired. That sent him into a tailspin and gave him the perfect excuse to use and use he did ...

As a FYI about the employer drug tests -- I work in a manufacturing facility very similar to PDM. I, too, am subject to random drug tests. In 27 years, I've been radomly tested twice.

Blaise

My sister does as well (about 22 yrs) and never has been once. (although others have of course) LOL, the fear of being tested did made her quit smoking pot tho!

Wow....you were in the courtroom? badda bing! It must have been really interesting. I remember a poster who would attend the courtroom proceedings and post online about them. But that was another forum.

Jackie was the ultimate enabler to me. Like Cindy.

Ok.....nuff said from me. Sorry again for the O/T.
If she was pro Scott, I know who you mean...lol There was one who posted about him all the time from her laptop while waiting to get in. I don't think she ever did though.

Yep, for sure Jackie, Cindy and Teresa .... all fit the same mold and all from different social circles entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia