Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think the reason it was taking so long to find where I heard the information about the phone calls was because I was looking in NG transcripts. After I exhausted that idea I went on over to Art H and yup there it was. So I guess we can take it for what it says and who he claims said it. When he passes on a name of a LE I feel confident that he has a fact confirmed, the issue I question is when he say's "sources say" or " I have uncovered" . Any way, here is the link: http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/08/misty-cummings-brother-quizzed-haleigh-siting/

snip~We’ve learned exclusively that her then boyfriend, Ronald Cummings, purportedly quarreled with Misty via phone about 8:30 p.m. that Monday night over whether she might babysit for a relative.

I’m told she wanted to go to an (unspecified) brother’s house that night, but Ronald was adamant she stay home after a reconciliation the night before when she returned Sunday from what her party pals describe to The Bald Truth on videotape as three days of sex, drugs and drinking — without Ronald. ~ end

more ~With that revenge romance hanging over his Satsuma lovenest, Ronald made what turned out to be a fractious call to her at 8:30 p.m. that Monday, Feb. 9, and sources tell me he kept calling and texting her from his job at PDM Bridge company, but Misty didn’t pick up until 3:15 a.m., sources close to the case tell me her cell phone records show.

She’d either turned her phone off “or it went off by itself,” says one.

Ronald was scheduled to get off at midnight, but wound up working until 3 a.m., then whipped into the San Mateo Handy Mart on the way home to buy beer and smokes. Sources say a video camera captured his visit about 3:15 a.m. ~ end

In one bold above Art states that "one close to the case" tells him, that is what I question. I understand he can't reveal his sources, but I just have to take it all knowing that he has been wrong several times before and we have been cautioned by LE to not get caught up in the trap of believing every thing a media source puts out there. So, did she turn her phone back on at 3:15, at this point that would depend on who you trust.

LOL....we all have our demons! Cindy Anthony did it for me.....that is the most irritating person alive for me. These people don't rival her (at least for me) but with the A case, there were a lot more people willing to accept that fact that CA is guilty....that way it was easier.

BP meds were in full use during that one...had to take a break. I could not take a listen to CA w/o boiling..

OMG Whisperer CA is where my usage began, this case has just sent me into a "questioning my sanity mode" :truce: I have been trying to limit myself to checking in to see if there is anything ...anything at all happening in this case :(

You know what these 2 cases have in common IMO? I believe both familes Cummings/Anthonys know what happened to these precious little girls and are now willing to sacrifice justice for them to save the ones responsible for Caylee's murder and sadly what I believe happened to HaLeigh. That is just heartbreaking to me :( That is just my opinion, but I believe it from the bottom of my heart. Lord knows I wish I thought differently........

I wonder if the fight with M was the night before (Sunday). As I said they twist these days, imo. If Nay can be believed, she dropped her off at her brother's house because she was supposed to babysit the kids that day (Monday).

For some reason, I think RC was running into "Who's going to watch Haleigh and JR. that day...there is a story here, I know it.

OMG Whisperer CA is where my usage began, this case has just sent me into a "questioning my sanity mode" :truce: I have been trying to limit myself to checking in to see if there is anything ...anything at all happening in this case :(

You know what these 2 cases have in common IMO? I believe both familes Cummings/Anthonys know what happened to these precious little girls and are now willing to sacrifice justice for them to save the ones responsible for Caylee's murder and sadly what I believe happened to HaLeigh. That is just heartbreaking to me :( That is just my opinion, but I believe it from the bottom of my heart. Lord knows I wish I thought differently........

I feel the same way Pondering...I think TN ordered and read Cindy's book on grieving grandparents....lol

Well, I think the reason it was taking so long to find where I heard the information about the phone calls was because I was looking in NG transcripts.
Snipped by me.

LOL, Elle! I posted that a few pages ago. I told curvecuti that I also heard it said somewhere else by LE or Ron's attorney. That's what I was looking for.

Which part(s) of the following by Art Harris do you or don't you believe?

While police have cleared Ronald and Haleigh’s biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, as suspects in the case of their missing child, sources tell me some investigators are curious why Cummings would make a pit stop for beer if he was so worried about Misty’s whereabouts.

http://www.artharris.com/2009/09/08/misty-cummings-brother-quizzed-haleigh-siting/#more-2778
<snipped BM>
"We&#8217;ve learned exclusively that her then boyfriend, Ronald Cummings, purportedly quarreled with Misty via phone about 8:30 p.m. that Monday night over whether she might babysit for a relative.
I&#8217;m told she wanted to go to an (unspecified) brother&#8217;s house that night, but Ronald was adamant she stay home after a reconciliation the night before when she returned Sunday from what her party pals describe to The Bald Truth on videotape as three days of sex, drugs and drinking &#8212; without Ronald."
................................................................................................................................................................................

Help me get this straight. When do you think Misty intended to go "babysit for her brother and where? If she discussed this issue with Ronald on the phone Monday evening at 8:30 pm she couldn't have meant she wanted to go out to babysit that same evening? What about her own kids who were in bed by 8 pm?

This story sounds far-fetched and not the real reason they argued. It is hard to believe Misty would even discuss something so rediculous with Ron.

If she was pro Scott, I know who you mean...lol There was one who posted about him all the time from her laptop while waiting to get in. I don't think she ever did though.

Yep, for sure Jackie, Cindy and Teresa .... all fit the same mold and all from different social circles entirely.

Oh NO...she was not pro Scott!

Her nic began with kkk.

Since I have heard LE say that Ron and Crystal are not suspects, I do believe that, but ONLY because I have heard it from PCSO. It's where AH falls into that "sources tell me" that I tune out. I read in the bar docs. who his "sources" are.

If he prints something that can be verified through LE statements, that can be believed, imo, because it did not come from his "sources". all moo.

Are sources the same as who pays him?

Snipped by me.

LOL, Elle! I posted that a few pages ago. I told curvecuti that I also heard it said somewhere else by LE or Ron's attorney. That's what I was looking for.

Don't worry about it now of course but if you happen to come across something from Law Enforcement please let me know. I will look myself tomorrow, right now I am too sleepy to think a clear thought. Too much turkey

Are sources the same as who pays him?

Hard to take him seriously when he is a "media consultant" hired to improve Crystal's image (per her former attorney) in this case, not an "investigative journalist".

I wonder if the fight with M was the night before (Sunday). As I said they twist these days, imo. If Nay can be believed, she dropped her off at her brother's house because she was supposed to babysit the kids that day (Monday).

For some reason, I think RC was running into "Who's going to watch Haleigh and JR. that day...there is a story here, I know it.

Which brother's house did Nay Nay take Misty to? We learned that perhaps on Monday Feb 9, Chelsea drove Lisa in the blue van to the hospital in Gainesville to be with her husband and I don't know if Timmy was working and the children couldn't go long for the ride so they asked Misty to babysit their kids. It seems Lisa and Hank were absent from Tommy's house over the course of a few days including Monday Feb 9th. It is difficult to imagine Misty would tell Ron at 8:30 pm after HaLeigh is in bed that she needs to babysit for her brother and she meant later that evening but I think someone has these facts confused.

Misty is the scapegoat for PCSO :crazy:

A scapegoat by def is one that is made to bear the blame for others.

Are you stating that PCSO is to blame for Haleigh's disappearance?

I am thinking the fight really may have occurred about 8:30 Sunday night. There are so many conflicts in their stories. Nay (believe?) said she (M) had to babysit for her brother on Monday and Misty wanted Nay to babysit with her. Of course nay says she didn't that she stayed with her BF (believe?) WBG also says that she was doing that and visiting her father at the hospital.

TN says Misty was with RC. How would TN know? She wasn't there. She gets her info from rc and mc or fills in blanks.

For all we know she could have still been partying with both of them on Monday. If WBG called her on Monday am ... Misty was more than just a one night stand, imo.

We have way to many conflicting stories between the two main players.Where was rc the whole time misty was playing? I bet M took off and was pissed at rc and didn't want to watch his kids that monday at all. But what really happened is the big question.

Which brother's house did Nay Nay take Misty to? We learned that perhaps on Monday Feb 9, Chelsea drove Lisa in the blue van to the hospital in Gainesville to be with her husband and I don't know if Timmy was working and the children couldn't go long for the ride so they asked Misty to babysit their kids. It seems Lisa and Hank were absent from Tommy's house over the course of a few days including Monday Feb 9th. It is difficult to imagine Misty would tell Ron at 8:30 pm after HaLeigh is in bed that she needs to babysit for her brother and she meant later that evening but I think someone has these facts confused.

Good points...

I think we all assumed it was tommy's house but who knows. I still think the arguement, if there was one about babysitting was Sunday, not Monday.

So Chelsea took Lisa to the hospital. This van is a whole other puzzle. Maybe Misty didn't use the van Monday .... maybe she was with Nay and WBG again or at least Nay...I am confusing myself ... lol

the only thing that it shows me is again an inconsistencies in his hehavior process....he was concerned enough to make 20 calls or attempts to reach misty and at least one attempt to find her through her bro....and yet not concerned enough to go straight home

As i said earler, I don't think he was concerned. They had an arguement, she was being childish and turned off the phone, he wanted to talk, argue, discuss some more and also acted childish by calling 20 times. I think he called the Croslins to make sure she wasn't there, I think he figured if she wasn't there, she was home. I don't think RC felt MC would just up and leave the kids home alone, she would have taken them w/ her to her brother's, so he called to see if she was there. all moo.

As i said earler, I don't think he was concerned. They had an arguement, she was being childish and turned off the phone, he wanted to talk, argue, discuss some more and also acted childish by calling 20 times. I think he called the Croslins to make sure she wasn't there, I think he figured if she wasn't there, she was home. I don't think RC felt MC would just up and leave the kids home alone, she would have taken them w/ her to her brother's, so he called to see if she was there. all moo.

there seems to be alot of speculating in that reply, one part that is tough to agree with is all the calls to misty and hank to me dont equate to not concerned, if hes not concerned then he was angry for Misty defying his orders not babysit others.....one other thing is this is purely my view on this, I still think the fight was an excuse, a fabrication to cover up the reasons for the calls, of course until all his phone records are revealed we will never know....like how many times he called his momma after not getting to Misty...

Here is a question, why would Ron whom was supposed to get off work at 12:00 am, decide to work until 3:00 am if Misty was not picking her phone up the 20 times he tried to call her, and then decide to stop off at the store for beer, peanuts and cig's if they were fighting ?

That makes absolutly no sense to me whatsoever...and then Misty decides to pick up the phone at 3:15 am ?!! Does that mean Ron spoke to her at 3:15 ? We know in one of Misty's versions she does state that she called Ronald but he was pulling in the drive at the time, so does that mean Ron was home at 3:15 ?

Sorry if this offends anyone but I do not see Ron that complacent.Ron is not going to pull an extra 3 hrs of work after the weekend Misty had, and the argument that took place over the phone at 8:30 and then Misty not picking up the phone while she is watching his kids, he is going to want to know what the heck is going on he is not going to stay at work, not going to happen.
And if he did call Tommy to check on Misty and found out she was not home he most certainly is not going to stay at work. I do not believe he was at work the entire time and I do not believe he got there at his regular time either.
I think Ron left work trying to find Misty .

This of course is just my opinion....

Is there a link to LE saying this? I thought she turned the phone on and called RC and he didn't answer because he was pulling in the driveway. Never heard he called her at 315.

Phone records show she didn't turn her phone on until 3:15 a.m. If we both agree that Ronald was pulling into the yard when she turned her phone on, which made a call to him unnecessary, then what did they do for the 12 minutes before he had Misty call 911? Further, since Ronald insists he got off work, and now we know he stopped at the Kangaroo for stuff, how is it possible for him to have gotten off work at 3, stopped at the Kangaroo for stuff, and gotten home, all by 3:15 a.m.? And again, what did they do with those 12 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia