Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Papa.......Whisperer is right. That isn't a quote out of the mouth of the PDM rep......it was journalistic addition.

Unfortunately this journalistic addition has been quoted hundreds of times as coming from the PDM rep and now many believe that Ron is a qualified, trained and some even think, certified crane operator. All training and qualification documents have to be kept on all employees, you never know when an accident happens and OSHA comes strolling and demands the records, or they just pop in for a surprise visit and demands the records. I know, I've had to deal with OSHA and documentation many times over the years......and yes, I had the necessary documents.

does anybody have a list of where Ron has worked before PDM..... besides odd jobs

This question has been asked repeatedly, by me too and the subject has been discussed many times and so far I've seen no list of employment although one of WS posters, Busylady has posted to the effect that Ron was continuously employed. Maybe she can help with any backup for his employment history.

Construction/manufacturing jobs are usually few and far between.

I'm asking because I hear the phrase gamefully employed and yet no one knows doing what.....also that is very misleading...I cant tell without knowimg the jobs if its true.....I want to know if or what his earned income was.....did he even make enough to keep him above poverty status? If not the statement gamefully employed is false

Gainfully employed means collecting an income or working for wage.

I have no idea how much money he made in a year but he was taking care of himself and his two children.

Gainfully employed means collecting an income or working for wage.

I have no idea how much money he made in a year but he was taking care of himself and his two children.

why thanks for clarifying gainfully for my...my bad....however in relation to his ability to support a family , if he's not earning above poverty level wages he's not doing enough

Well, he had his aunt write an affidavit to the courts in the custody case to verify his employment by her in the tree business. I think that is what BL may be referring to about his gainful employment.

....I think this is the Belcher Tree Service..

He worked for Superior Construction when he first filed for custody in 2005...he had just started that job within days of filing. He said he would get medical coverage for the kids when his 3 month probation was over in March, 2006. Doesn't appear he made it to March but can't verify. He received medical so can we assume he was on State Assistance? He also could have been collecting SSD for Haleigh but can't verify that either.

He stated his mother paid the rent in the court. I know his mother paid his cell bill as of Feb2009.

Well, he had his aunt write an affidavit to the courts in the custody case to verify his employment by her in the tree business. I think that is what BL may be referring to about his gainful employment.

He worked for Superior Construction when he first filed for custody in 2005...he had just started that job within days of filing. He said he would get medical coverage for the kids when his 3 month probation was over in March, 2006.

thats just it did he even make it the 3 months , do we know? My guess is he hasn't.....and an avidavit of employment isnt the same as asking to see pay checks or pay stubs

I don't know where people get information this guy was supporting himself and was a great provider. They have never showed us any proof of that but keep repeating the mantra.

thats just it did he even make it the 3 months , do we know? My guess is he hasn't.....and an avidavit of employment isnt the same as asking to see pay checks or pay stubs
I hear ya Den....I have seen many phoney affidavits, mainly people faking employment to qualify for homes they couldn't afford.

why thanks for clarifying gainfully for my...my bad....however in relation to his ability to support a family , if he's not earning above poverty level wages he's not doing enough

Your very welcome.

He's not doing enough? By whose standards? He was working and supporting his children. There are programs out there that help a single parent that is working but still might need help. Especially considering Crystal was not able to pay child support.

I don't know where people get information this guy was supporting himself and was a great provider. They have never showed us any proof of that but keep repeating the mantra.

ITA. All I hear is that Ron worked hard making an honest living while taking care of two little children all on his own. I've never seen any proof other than the little bit of time he worked at PDM. But, I have asked for any info on his prior work history.

He worked for Superior Construction when he first filed for custody in 2005...he had just started that job within days of filing. He said he would get medical coverage for the kids when his 3 month probation was over in March, 2006. Doesn't appear he made it to March but can't verify. He received medical so can we assume he was on State Assistance? He also could have been collecting SSD for Haleigh but can't verify that either.

He stated his mother paid the rent in the court. I know his mother paid his cell bill as of Feb2009.

BBM--would LOVE to know if Ron AND Misty were both on that same plan? Did Misty bring her own phone into the relationship or was she added to the plan Ron was on?

We don't know his education either. We have never heard from any friend of his.

He has moved around so much that it is difficult to follow. TN moved at least 14 times while he was growing up. Actually I have more than that but I am going to be conservative.

rc has moved 4 times in the past year. The longest being with his Grandma....but don't know if he is still there or not.

Especially an affidavit from a relative, who most likely paid in cash, JMO.

BBM--would LOVE to know if Ron AND Misty were both on that same plan? Did Misty bring her own phone into the relationship or was she added to the plan Ron was on?

Me too HH. They both gave the same number to LE and it is on the report. Can't help you with that one. I can guess that TN would buy one for Misty though...just don't know when.

Your very welcome.

He's not doing enough? By whose standards? He was working and supporting his children. There are programs out there that help a single parent that is working but still might need help. Especially considering Crystal was not able to pay child support.

well in life nothing is free, if you healthy and able to work, you should, if you decide to start a family, not once, not twice, three times.....you need to be able to support them.......I'm asking to show me were he has worked anywhere for an extended period of time? Has he ever? His life choices say he should be working 2 jobs to care properly for his family, instead of waiting for child support from a waitress

lol...I am not repeating any mantra. The information that I use to support the fact that he was being a provider is pretty clear in the court papers. The magistrate was pretty clear on the reasons for his decision. We also heard from Kim P( and I would need to go back and find what her exact words were) but she also indicated that Ronald was employed throughout the years.

How was Misty paying for a phone anyway? answer....she wasn't.

Since they moved in with Granny...
I remembered TN saying in one of her stories about poor rc being followed around by Misty. She was always bugging him because he had the phone and she wanted to use it

in the last 5 years do you think he earned more than 25000 in how many of those years?

this could be a banner year for him, if he was paid for tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member