Ron. C. #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever posted the portion of court records, I am not sure but I think if you further scroll down you will see the address in Jacksonville which rc gave to the courts.

If you want to believe KP, then I suppose rc is also guilty of destroying a car in a parking lot or is that going to be ignored and only what she said 'bad' about Crystal accepted?

It blows my mind that everyone else was responsible for these children and their needs except their Mother. She has a drug addiction problem, it's not like she was permantly physically disabled. If she wanted to get off drugs, she would.

It blows my mind that everyone else was responsible for these children and their needs except their Mother. She has a drug addiction problem, it's not like she was permantly physically disabled. If she wanted to get off drugs, she would.

Respectfully- and I know this is totally off topic for the RC thread and I apologize for that, but I find the statement "If she wanted to get off drugs she would" to be somewhat naieve...and I'm not speaking of just CS. Addiction is a disease. You don't tell someone with a heart condition to just get over it, or someone who is bi-polar to just be normal. Addition is a physical and mental disease. To get better you can't just want to. You need to want to get better, you need support from friends and family, you need to remove people from your life that are contributing to your addiction (which can include friends and family) psycological counceling, and quite possibly medical intervention. From family experience the first, second, third time a person attempts to get clean may not work. It isn't unusual for it to take many attempts over a period of years before a person can accomplish it.

Everyone on this thread can go round and round all day regarding who introduced who to drugs first. I'm not so sure it matters. Both CS and RC have used in the past. Both of them. I dont' doubt it for one minute.

...but getting back to the conversation at hand, if both RC and CS were in the SAME HOUSEHOLD during the time the 12 missed/rescheduled appointments in question took place, then they were BOTH EQUALLY responsible for transportation.

So, I say split the difference. RC responsible for 6 missed/rescheduled appointments, CS also responsible for 6.

I guess that makes this particular argument for me now moot.:waitasec:

BBM

Further in the document, it says that Ron's grandmother was lined up to take her.

I'm curious why no one in Crystal's family volunteered to take her and the children to appointments why it only fell to the CUMMINGS family to arrange transportation? She has family in Putnam County - I wonder why none of them were able to help family? Crystal chose to be a stay-at-home mother. Part of a stay-at-home parent's job is getting the children to appointments.

The children were covered on Medicaid, I believe. Medicaid arranges transportation to appointments when rides are needed.

What were Ron's work hours during this time?
He knew she was missing these appointments and didn't care enough to solve this problem. Haleigh is Ron's child, don't put the blame on anyone else. It is his responsibility to arrange for HIS daughter to get to all of her doctors appointments, when the other parent, can not or will not take them.

What were Ron's work hours during this time?
He knew she was missing these appointments and didn't care enough to solve this problem. Haleigh is Ron's child, don't put the blame on anyone else. It is his responsibility to arrange for HIS daughter to get to all of her doctors appointments, when the other parent, can not or will not take them.

You know, while I understand the need to know who was responsible for Haleigh missing her doctor's appt's, I don't see how this contributes to what happened to her on Feb. 9th, 2009. What I want to know is what was RC's schedule for the entire day? I want to see the timecard for him for that entire shift and I want to know who he interacted with at his job. None of that information seems to be available unless someone can enlighten me.

Because HE is a parent of this child, too. Period.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, with a brick. Like, there was a brick on the floor. Like, when I went to sleep, the door was not like that.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/11/ng.01.html

CUMMINGS: She got out of bed and went to use the restroom and came back to find that my daughter was not in bed with her.

GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

GRACE: And they all slept together in the same bed, correct?

CASAREZ: Yes.

Dr Fessel, since Whisperer isn't here right now, I'll say it for her:

That Ronald Cummings talks out of both sides of his mouth.

UNIDENTIFIED FEMALE: Yes, with a brick. Like, there was a brick on the floor. Like, when I went to sleep, the door was not like that.

Floors are on the inside.

CUMMINGS: She got out of bed and went to use the restroom and came back to find that my daughter was not in bed with her.

GRACE: At 10:30, 11:00. At that time, was little Haleigh in the bed asleep with the brother?

CUMMINGS: Yes.

All three in the bed.

This entire case makes more sense if Haleigh was not at school that day. I don't like the photocopy of the record at all. It definitely looks doctored. What a coincidence on the day she disappears the record appears smudged.

There is a possiblility that somebody received the offical school record and smudged it. I know there are legitimate conincidences but not with crime, imo.

I would like to know what the excuse was for haleigh being absent two days in the previous week.

I agree and after reviewing HaLeigh's attendance record we don't know for certain Misty walked HaLeigh to her classroom on Monday, Feb 9th. This is the only day on her record that is questionable.

I think Joe and Ron terrorized each other the weekend Misty was gone and something may have happened to HaLeigh after Misty returned to Ron's sometime Sunday. TN said Misty and Ron were fighting Sunday night and perhaps Joe came by. If Nay Nay did drop Misty's at Tommy's first, she may have talked to Joe. Misty's and Ronald's fight on Sunday night may have included JO.

Respectfully- and I know this is totally off topic for the RC thread and I apologize for that, but I find the statement "If she wanted to get off drugs she would" to be somewhat naieve...and I'm not speaking of just CS. Addiction is a disease. You don't tell someone with a heart condition to just get over it, or someone who is bi-polar to just be normal. Addition is a physical and mental disease. To get better you can't just want to. You need to want to get better, you need support from friends and family, you need to remove people from your life that are contributing to your addiction (which can include friends and family) psycological counceling, and quite possibly medical intervention. From family experience the first, second, third time a person attempts to get clean may not work. It isn't unusual for it to take many attempts over a period of years before a person can accomplish it.

Everyone on this thread can go round and round all day regarding who introduced who to drugs first. I'm not so sure it matters. Both CS and RC have used in the past. Both of them. I dont' doubt it for one minute.

...but getting back to the conversation at hand, if both RC and CS were in the SAME HOUSEHOLD during the time the 12 missed/rescheduled appointments in question took place, then they were BOTH EQUALLY responsible for transportation.

So, I say split the difference. RC responsible for 6 missed/rescheduled appointments, CS also responsible for 6.

No offense but I know about addiction. My brother was an alcoholic and a heroin addict, he kicked the heroin but never the alcohol. I was once married to an alcoholic and a cocaine addict, who is still an active addict. I have been involved in Al-Anon and Nar-Anon. And addicts have all the excuses in the world not to get clean. And people can make all the excuses they want for CS. If she wanted sobriety, she would go get it, period. It's her choice to get clean.

Maybe you could share the process Ron went through to gain sobriety, it may be enlightening.

Everyone on this thread can go round and round all day regarding who introduced who to drugs first. I'm not so sure it matters. Both CS and RC have used in the past. Both of them. I dont' doubt it for one minute....but getting back to the conversation at hand, if both RC and CS were in the SAME HOUSEHOLD during the time the 12 missed/rescheduled appointments in question took place, then they were BOTH EQUALLY responsible for transportation.

OT or not Gotarugrat this was a wonderful, insightful post and while I still am of the belief that drugs (other than as I've said before, except for state of mind) played a role in HaLeighs disappearance, I agree with you 100%. I still can't figure out whether it was Crystal, Ron or both whom were responsible for those missed appts. years ago, what it possibly has to do with HaLeighs disappearance?.....
This is OT as well so I'll be quick :innocent: I was married to an addict (he still is a practicing addict @ 56 y/o:banghead: ) who has only seen our children once in the last 10 years, only seen 3 of 5 grands once in their lifetime and has never seen the youngest. :waitasec: Only then because we drove the 3 hrs to see him and rest of that side of the fam. Trying to keep this short..I did have double the responsibility when they were growing up because of that...needless to say ..
What I'm trying to say is that's what you have to do..many families are single parent families for just as many reasons and because of that one parent OFTEN has no choice but to pick up the slack. Funny how no one thinks too much about that when it's the dad that is the slacker and the mom carrying all the weight and IMO in HaLeighs case, for the most part she had neither, it was GGMS or maybe TN. jmho..

Not that it really matters but RC and Crystal were not living together when all the appointments were missed in addition to Crystal herself stating she just didnt want to get out of bed sometimes as a reason for some of the appointments being missed.

Not that it really matters but RC and Crystal were not living together when all the appointments were missed in addition to Crystal herself stating she just didnt want to get out of bed sometimes as a reason for some of the appointments being missed.

Busy, I don't know which is true..I know when you state something, I can take it to the bank, so I believe you. I just don't think it matters (jmho) so I guess I'm scratching my head wondering why I am even posting about this because I just don't see what difference it makes regarding HaLeighs' disappearance, do you? I guess I just don't believe that either one was/is a responsible parent to these children. I truly believe that Ron had GGMS to handle responsibilities such as these and Crystal's family didn't pick up her slack...that's all :)

Please answer if you will, am I crazy? (see I know you'll tell me the truth there too! :crazy:) Do you believe that who did what when is relevant in any way?

You know, while I understand the need to know who was responsible for Haleigh missing her doctor's appt's, I don't see how this contributes to what happened to her on Feb. 9th, 2009. What I want to know is what was RC's schedule for the entire day? I want to see the timecard for him for that entire shift and I want to know who he interacted with at his job. None of that information seems to be available unless someone can enlighten me.

Bumping this up.........

No I don't think it makes one bit of difference in the big picture. I only posted because of several post stating that RC was with Crystal until Sept which is not the case at all. Crystal and RC had split well before that and in August 05 is when RC asked Crystal for permission to take Haleigh and JR to Texas and then Mexico and Crystal gave RC the children at that time.

I really haven't posted much at all recently for several reasons, but one of the big reasons is I really do not see what RC drug arrest from 2005 or where he worked in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 have anything to do with anything. I don't think GGMS, TN, Marie records from 10 years ago have anything to do with what has happened in 2009, I don't believe the 2005 custody documents have anything to do with what happened to Haleigh and the list goes on.

To me the bottom line is both sides of the family are a screwed up mess, this isn't a contest of who is the most screwed up.

Busy, I don't know which is true..I know when you state something, I can take it to the bank, so I believe you. I just don't think it matters (jmho) so I guess I'm scratching my head wondering why I am even posting about this because I just don't see what difference it makes regarding HaLeighs' disappearance, do you? I guess I just don't believe that either one was/is a responsible parent to these children. I truly believe that Ron had GGMS to handle responsibilities such as these and Crystal's family didn't pick up her slack...that's all :)

Please answer if you will, am I crazy? (see I know you'll tell me the truth there too! :crazy:) Do you believe that who did what when is relevant in any way?

Bumping this up.........

Such a Good Bump that is!

I would love for that timecard to be released and to be able to hear from some co workers Baznme. I wonder WHY it hasn't been released and I wonder WHY nothing from the co workers? Would that be because PDM or LE asked them not to talk? IMHO, there is a reason why we don't know these things and if we haven't seen them in 10 months, I don't believe we will until an arrest(s) is made. The fact that we haven't tells me alot (imo) but boy, we sure could answer alot of questions if we knew Rons hrs for a fact . (and how easy it would have been back in Feb. to slip in and out unnoticed as well) Thanks Baznme, I didn't think that I was ready for that straight jacket just yet!

No I don't think it makes one bit of difference in the big picture. I only posted because of several post stating that RC was with Crystal until Sept which is not the case at all. Crystal and RC had split well before that and in August 05 is when RC asked Crystal for permission to take Haleigh and JR to Texas and then Mexico and Crystal gave RC the children at that time.

I really haven't posted much at all recently for several reasons, but one of the big reasons is I really do not see what RC drug arrest from 2005 or where he worked in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 have anything to do with anything. I don't think GGMS, TN, Marie records from 10 years ago have anything to do with what has happened in 2009, I don't believe the 2005 custody documents have anything to do with what happened to Haleigh and the list goes on.

To me the bottom line is both sides of the family are a screwed up mess, this isn't a contest of who is the most screwed up.

bbm~
AMEN Busy! ITA as well...I don't believe any of that has anything to do with HaLeigh's disappearance. Who is the most screwed up, or who screwed who up first may matter to some, but that is exactly the reason I don't post as much either, nothing can be discussed without it being brought up..which I could understand if it was relevant in ANY way, but I'm just not seeing it. I see very dysfunctional families that unfortunately are all too common anymore, the difference here is a precious baby girl is missing.

Where is HaLeigh?...I'm praying for a miracle and for her to be found before Christmas...it worked for us last year Busy, do we dare hope that it will happen again...:(

please start posting again Busy, I miss your voice of reason. :blowkiss:

I miss SS as well ..(if you happen to be reading SS, please come back).. we disagree in this case, but I do miss her input...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia