Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway ya look at this, its bad all the way around. And quite frankly, this guy doesnt care. He apparently got over hiding in the camper long enough to drives 3 hours away with Misty(?) to spend $400 on a tat and some time alone together so they can comiserate or whatever.... shouldnt they be looking for a new place to live, since they arent going back to the moble home?

Maybe he got his taxes back. Who knows? His family has a donation set up, not the maternal side of the family, for over 2 weeks Ive been trying to find one on Crystals side and there isnt one for them. The Haleigh Cummings Family Relief fund!!!! He more than likely, since he is on leave from work is getting benifits or his last paycheck. He can pay for this tat how he wants with his own money, which is probably how "he" rationalized the extra funds to pay for this. He more than likely used the funds for daily items, like Ice for the cooler for example- whats wrong with that? Nothing....the only thing I have a problem with is that he & Misty are not active in searching for Haleigh, by any means...they're playin house while LE & others are bustin their humps trying to figure out what happened to Haleigh. That makes me sick.

Anyways, all these people look badly, so we are where we started, no where and by the looks of it......Ron & Misty would like it to stay that way aparently.

Thinking about it, I too remember him saying a couple of times that Haleigh was his heart.

LE CONTACT INFO PLEASE? I will notify. Thanks

Also are there any cabins in the area where Haleigh lived?

LE and media read here and I'm sure many have read that,but just look up the Putham County Sheriff's Office for tips to them.I think.

LE CONTACT INFO PLEASE? I will notify. Thanks

Also are there any cabins in the area where Haleigh lived?

Shoot,what's around his corner?Over 2000 acres of woods,many of which was only flown over and many lakes.That's the only thing I can think of,around the corner,unless it was "who",around the corner.

Anyway ya look at this, its bad all the way around. And quite frankly, this guy doesnt care. He apparently got over hiding in the camper long enough to drives 3 hours away with Misty(?) to spend $400 on a tat and some time alone together so they can comiserate or whatever.... shouldnt they be looking for a new place to live, since they arent going back to the moble home?

Maybe he got his taxes back. Who knows? His family has a donation set up, not the maternal side of the family, for over 2 weeks Ive been trying to find one on Crystals side and there isnt one for them. The Haleigh Cummings Family Relief fund!!!! He more than likely, since he is on leave from work is getting benifits or his last paycheck. He can pay for this tat how he wants with his own money, which is probably how "he" rationalized the extra funds to pay for this. He more than likely used the funds for daily items, like Ice for the cooler for example- whats wrong with that? Nothing....the only thing I have a problem with is that he & Misty are not active in searching for Haleigh, by any means...they're playin house while LE & others are bustin their humps trying to figure out what happened to Haleigh. That makes me sick.

Anyways, all these people look badly, so we are where we started, no where and by the looks of it......Ron & Misty would like it to stay that way aparently.

Where are you getting your information that he wasn't helping with the searches? From what I have read, this isn't true.

The "coolers" was a comment from a poster who visited both camps. The "cooler" was at the moms camp.

You know another thing it said was hinder the investigation,which the LE is doing the investigation.hm So maybe this is a plan with them.

what in the hay is going on with the thread? Did it get merged with another thread, mods housecleaing and what is this about secret coded messages and where are they from? OY!

Well,maybe the two girls scenerio was to talk about the perpretrator,the guy who took her.

Where are you getting your information that he wasn't helping with the searches? From what I have read, this isn't true.

The "coolers" was a comment from a poster who visited both camps. The "cooler" was at the moms camp.

:waitasec: that was all tongue in cheek and for the record, he "was" searching. Besides, one can search in various ways for their child by being involved, NOT by being 3 hours away getting a stupid tatoo! :rolleyes:

The time the first comment was posted was '2:34 PM '
Then the next one '4:46 PM'
Then the last one '4:56 PM'

I don't know if it's relevant but it sure it strange (ha, what isn't about those comments) that they waited almost two hours to post the next one.

what in the hay is going on with the thread? Did it get merged with another thread, mods housecleaing and what is this about secret coded messages and where are they from? OY!

Oh sorry,was thinking and going over the posts under the video of the tat parlor on abc.Go read the posts.

I don't know if it's relevant but it sure it strange (ha, what isn't about those comments) that they waited almost two hours to post the next one.

Maybe thinking on how to word it to post?

Reading through the comments again, the way ARE is in bold and quotes is really really making me curious. Are they stressing to him that he is on the right track as far as who he is thinking did it? Also in the part of the post below where it says Dont let anyone lead you around the wrong road. I though it was always lead you down the wrong road, not around the wrong road??

Good job kid. Don't let the world beat you down..You "ARE" on the right track. Don't let anyone "lead' you around the "wrong road".

Spysinyourcamp just signed up today.

Good catch. Friend of a friend and follow your heart strings---a friend of Misty's?

Do y'all think we should make a thread for the comments thing? I'm getting confused going back and forth between this thread and the Anna thread - where they are also talking about it... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme