Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe...but I don't recall family members of Natalie H., Polly K., or Elizabeth S. taking time out for a quickie vacation to the tattoo parlors and I am QUITE sure they were under just as much if not more need for relief from the press, etc. In their cases, it was pretty clear very early on that THEY were not suspects....I don't think Ron and Misty are anywhere near being cleared of suspicion any time soon.

You can't seriously compare RC and Misty and clan to that of the people you refer to above. Doesn't come close. These people are a completely different in backgrounds. In Ron's world, getting a tattoo of his children probably is appropriate in his mind, even timely. Like it or not there is a big world out there of people we wouldn't aquaint ourselves with, that have lives different from us and we might find it hard to rationalize what they do, but to them it makes sense. Personally, I don't care Ron got a tattoo, can you tell?

here are all the quoted words in sequence:

"ARE" "lead' "wrong road" "heart strings" "your heart" "the corner" "that place,person,or thing" "seek" "hidden" "someone or something" "cabin for the trees" "Kid"...

I agree, but to me it almost goes beyond a mere opinion. The name itself (Spiesinurcamp) and with everything else that is said, seems suggestive of clues or hints. The first post almost seems like a code of sorts. This is strange. Almost seems like it should be sent to LE. What do you think?

I have never gotten excited about random comments...but this does not seem so random. Around the corner, cabin in the trees....dang that is creepy.

"ARE" "lead' "wrong road" "heart strings" "your heart" "the corner" "that place,person,or thing" "seek" "hidden" "someone or something" "cabin for the trees" "Kid"...

Well... Ron called Haleigh is 'heart'
'person, place, or thing' is a noun - lol

here are the quoted words from the last message:

"the perpretrator" "helping" "whole town knew" "friend of a friend"

The posts from that article gave me a whole new perspective.

I think this definately needs to be brought to LE's attention. Does anyone know the contact info?

I have never gotten excited about random comments...but this does not seem so random. Around the corner, cabin in the trees....dang that is creepy.

Yes the more you read it, the more creepy it gets...These comments can't be random messing around. They are too in depth, and the quotations, who uses that many in one sentence?

Not to mention the Cabin in the Trees, which I have always heard as Can't see Forest for the Trees......Then lead you around the wrong road, when I thought it should be lead you down the wrong road....

So we have Around, Corner, Cabin in Trees, and quite a few more.

Is there something wrong with the thread or is it just me?

What could Heart Strings, and Your Heart mean?

Is there any roads or business's with Heart in it?

Dang,something just happened again,these posts were on the other page,what happened?

It does seem that we have some disappearing posts on this thread for some reason? WinterRose, did you ever find your missing posts? I can vouch that I did see them for a minute then your posts were gone...

I can only think of one other case *ahem* where the family of a missing child complained about the media.
I would IMAGINE that I would be a media HOUND if my child was missing...
Very strange.
JMO, of course.

Is it the same family with the custodial parent who got a new tatoo very soon after the child went "missing" ?

I think this definately needs to be brought to LE's attention. Does anyone know the contact info?
Where is LA when you need him. He's good at figuring out cryptic messages.
I think maybe this should be brought to the attention of LE.

It does seem that we have some disappearing posts on this thread for some reason? WinterRose, did you ever find your missing posts? I can vouch that I did see them for a minute then your posts were gone...

I saw them too!
Do the posts disappear if someone clicks the 'report post' button? Idk if someone did or not or WHY they would but would they disappear if that happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme