Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always heard this and know that someone here can confirm this. In my opinion, he did appear to be on something in the interview. But is it true that they say not to drink before getting a tattoo or that they won't do one while you are drunk?? He's either real....slow, punchy, not sure how to describe it, or messed up on something.

He seemed like he was on something to me. Of course, just my opinion.

Alcohol in your blood makes you bleed more during a tattoo. A good tattoo artist won't ink someone who has been drinking.

I just got home and read about the tattoo. I have not read all of the comments in the most recent pages so I have not idea what anyone else's opinion is of the tattoo. I always look at the news/media thread first.

This just strikes me as all wrong!!! I simply cannot believe Ronald has done this! His daughter is missing and he is living off of donations, but goes and gets an expensive tattoo? I would love to know what investigators on this case think about it as well as the FBI.

I have nothing against tattoo's at all - please know that.

Okay, I know its childish, but in watching that video outside the tat parlor, the TH in the studio said "Ron Cummings talks to our John Thomas." ..........and I giggled. Just for a minute! DON'T JUDGE!!

I didn't catch that... *giggle* :D

~bolded by always~

Hey, magpie. I've not felt good about Ron either, and have taken a few whacks for expressing this. So, I know where you're coming from.

I thought the same thing when I watched the video. *I can't do what I wanna do...* What, get loaded and get a tattoo? I can understand getting puking drunk, but a tattoo??

<waves from across the lake>

Waves back to always from across the lake :U There:

And you know, there is a Tattoo parlor right there in town. He didn't HAVE to drive so far to get one. I think he wanted to get away from town and get high myself. JMHO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJ9WYs1YIsY

This is a video of the local tattoo guys, video is from a local Videographer's YouTube station.

I think he wants poeple to stop watching so he can:

* score some pills, pot, cocaine...whatever
* tie up "loose ends"...or move something
* make arrangements to "disappear" if need be
* talk to his "associates" to be sure they haven't been giving the cops anything important

JMO
Susan
This is where I'm placing my bets, too, sadly.

I think he wants poeple to stop watching so he can:

* score some pills, pot, cocaine...whatever
* tie up "loose ends"...or move something
* make arrangements to "disappear" if need be
* talk to his "associates" to be sure they haven't been giving the cops anything important

JMO
Susan

You forgot
*spend his new money (from donations) on.. whatever:rolleyes: Sorry. That whole tattoo thing and the reporter saying he was just talking about how much he's banking now has really gotten to me.

I found that kinda odd too. Getting a new tatt would be the last freaking thing on my mind if my kid was missing. And yes, I know it was of Haleigh but IMO, it's still odd....especially now.

A tat of his daughter on his leg? Now, that's really going to help find Haleigh.
What was he thinking?
jmo

One thing that hit me what Ronald said,he didn't say"leaves me alone to do what I need to do,"he says...

"I can't be left alone; Nobody leaves me alone to do what I wanna do; There's always a camera in my face; Here it is again."

It will always be like that for him,till Haleigh is found,he can't get away from media.

I can only think of one other case *ahem* where the family of a missing child complained about the media.
I would IMAGINE that I would be a media HOUND if my child was missing...
Very strange.
JMO, of course.

I agree with everyone said the whole tattoo thing right now is strange, more so because of timing than anything. I love tattoos and have 8 but there is no way on this earth that I would be thinking remotely about a tattoo at a time like this.....

Interesting.

Do you thhink they seem to be refering to someone specific?

It seems possible, for them to post 3 times, they wanted to get the point across. They seem to stress, by their posting name "spysinurcamp" and by the other posts talking about another case that 2 girls were missing and it was someone that helped search. Also talking about someone around the corner....a friend of a friend........

Reading through the comments again, the way ARE is in bold and quotes is really really making me curious. Are they stressing to him that he is on the right track as far as who he is thinking did it? Also in the part of the post below where it says Dont let anyone lead you around the wrong road. I though it was always lead you down the wrong road, not around the wrong road??

Good job kid. Don't let the world beat you down..You "ARE" on the right track. Don't let anyone "lead' you around the "wrong road".

Yeah, I started reading other comments but changed my mind. People are hateful... Like... really hateful.

Not sure if yall have read the comments posted on the news site with the tattoo story...here is the link, there are 3 comments posted by the same person. Seems like they know a lot or atleast have a very specific opinion on what happened.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx?p=Comments

I agree, but to me it almost goes beyond a mere opinion. The name itself (Spiesinurcamp) and with everything else that is said, seems suggestive of clues or hints. The first post almost seems like a code of sorts. This is strange. Almost seems like it should be sent to LE. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme