Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,I know some tattoo parlor around here have been busted a number of times for drugs.Not all of them,but some are known drug places.But,it would be the perfect place for info too.

Does he have access to the money?Could LE be letting him go this route,because they couldn't do the contacts he could,or like work a deal,win win situation,he gets Haleigh back,they get the dealers who took her.

I am only on page 9 of this thread and have not read to the end, but I have to comment on Rons tattoo. I must admit I do not follow this story as completely as others but this is my opinion. I do not have tattoos and probably will not have a desire in my lifetime to ever get one. However, I have met enough people in my 42 years to keep an open mind and have some understanding as to why people get tattoos. Ron has undergone a horrifying ordeal and although he has said he will not stray from being near home in case new developements to Haleighs disappearance come to light, how long can someone stay that close to home. Its been how long, and how long should he maintain that line of thinking. If Haleigh is NEVER found, which does happen, how long should he be in mourning for his lost child, how long is acceptable in peoples minds that a man should be chained to his home, he was only gone for a portion of the day.

Many people have tattoos of their family members memorialized on their bodies for an array of reasons and most of those reasons are because of love for those people and wanting to have them near them always. What is wrong with that? Perhaps him stating the money he was getting to others in the parlour was a donation from someone in the community who donated to him for this particular reason knowing that he liked tattoos and that he was grateful for that generosity. I don't find that far fetched. (Was there not a search that was going to take place for Haleigh by bikers? Did I hear something like that? Maybe it was a donation from the bikers?) I think it is far too easy for people to judge others for their desicions.

I do think that Ron should go back to work. The distraction would probably do him a world of good. I was taken aback at the fact that no one on this thread concerning this interview commented on the fact that he did look spaced out/stoned during his interaction with the reporter. I find that more disturbing than the tattoo. I think if this man were encouraged to go back to work and let LE handle what he cannot, that his life would probably have more meaning and he would feel good that he is providing for his remaining family and it would keep him away from potential drug/alcohol use for at least 8-10 hours of his day. I would like to believe that it was simply fatigue we were seeing in that interview, but to me he seemed OFF. Maybe signs of fatigue, depression, drug use, who knows? He would have to be evaluated to really know. I can understand him being irritated by the media, look at GR's take on this young man. I would be exhausted by having to defend myself constantly.

I also want to comment regarding the possibility of a SO having been involved in this crime. I can't recall when it happened, but within the last 10 years there was a case here in Toronto where a young 9 year old chinese girl was abducted from her home. She was taken from her 2nd floor bedroom in the middle of the night by what was thankfully learned to be an exchange student from another country who was 19 years old at the time of the abduction. It went to trial successfully.

I hope the family is not involved in this case, but if they are, I hope Haleigh will get her justice. Whovever is responsible for putting this family through this nightmare should be held accountable. I hope and pray dear Haleigh is safe, but my gut tells me otherwise. It is a very sad case and I hope that social services has looked into the welfare of the remaining children in this family to determine their safety.

Don't forget, in 2005 Ron had a drug arrest in Sarasota- that's only about 50 miles from Tampa. He may have some connections in that area.

I was thinking about this- just speculation- but here's a though.

What if Ron was needing drugs? Something could have been set up- in a rest area or gas station bathroom for him to make a pickup and restock. Or the transaction could have happened in the tattoo parlor.

I'm sorry- some of the best tattoo artists in the country- maybe even in the world are in Daytona this week for Bike Week. Ron could have been there in 30 or 40 minutes and gotten a much better tattoo.

There was no innocent reason for him to go to Tampa.

Oooh, I didn't even THINK about bike week. Good going, Pirate.

I'm REALLY not trying to be snarky, but if he travelled all that way for quality, he should seriously get his money back.

This adds a whole new "Hmmm" factor...

Does he have access to the money?Could LE be letting him go this route,because they couldn't do the contacts he could,or like work a deal,win win situation,he gets Haleigh back,they get the dealers who took her.

OMG- if that is the case I hope he doesn't get Haleigh back. Although in Florida's child protective system nothing would surprise me.

In re: tattoo... I'm not saying it's good or bad, but it is distorted by the clear plastic covering it.:bang: just FYI

My daughter has a Lord of the Rings tree of life on her lower back,I was not happy.She's a good worker,happy,responsible,but I can't believe she got a tattoo.I went through all that trouble creating that body and now,she's marked it.:rolleyes:And to top it off,my son got one on his arm.LOL I tell them,I swear,it'll be the life of me.:yes:

OMG- if that is the case I hope he doesn't get Haleigh back. Although in Florida's child protective system nothing would surprise me.

I think when this is said and done,they all will be under the microscope,for sure.All the pics out on the internet,you know LE has them,just like in the KC case.

Got to be a reason for Tampa,that shop was not a nice one.I need to go back and look,seemed shady,a good place for info?

My daughter has a Lord of the Rings tree of life on her lower back,I was not happy.She's a good worker,happy,responsible,but I can't believe she got a tattoo.I went through all that trouble creating that body and now,she's marked it.:rolleyes:And to top it off,my son got one on his arm.LOL I tell them,I swear,it'll be the life of me.:yes:

I have 7 and a nose ring. :eek:
I have 2 beautiful, smart, healthy little girls.
I just landed a GREAT job at a local hospital.
I will finish my BA in December and I'm going back to get my masters in March of next year.

My mom almost killed me. :crazy:

It's not only in Florida. CPS needs reformed in all states.

Just looked at video again,when the reporter asked about the bitterness in the two families,if there was anything that could be done to bridge the gap,he said,"man get out of my face."Uh Oh

The entire case smells to high heaven. I don't believe anyone is telling the truth and unfortunately I get the feeling that Haleigh might never be coming back.

He reminds me of some of my family members who pretend to have real human emotion.
"Look what a sensitive man I am and how much I love my daugher." All the while bragging about how he got the money for it.
Does it mean he did something to Haleigh ? No, but I still think he's a selfish narcissist.

This might be snarky, so I'll slap myself for it, just in case. :slap:

Does anyone think Ron researched quality tatoo shops and then chose to go to Pinellas Park ? :rolleyes:

Nah, of course not.
WR asked about the caliber of the shop, I'm bored and figured I'd look it up. :crazy:

I don't think he harmed Haleigh,either.I think she's with someone,wouldn't it be awesome to see her be walked into Sheriff's Dept?NGrace will be pretty interesting tonight if this is on it.

The reason I think this might be a plan of some sort is because he's still with Misty.I don't think with all the media exposure about her age and the legality of it,they'd still allow it,either working with him or watching them.Maybe they're letting it play out and when they feel it's time,that could be excuse for picking him up if he's not working with them.

They had that dinner/fund raiser over the weekend that the bikers heading to Daytona were at. Maybe one of the bikers bought him a tattoo at that particular shop. It's anybodys guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx