Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if Tampa is around where she's held at and all of a sudden she's found,somebody's let her off in a safe place and he wants to be close by in area?

What if Tampa is around where she's held at and all of a sudden she's found,somebody's let her off in a safe place and he wants to be close by in area?

With all due respect, I think you're giving Ron way too much credit.

It's wierd,looking at the map of Tampa,a city of Brandon is close by.

Don't forget, in 2005 Ron had a drug arrest in Sarasota- that's only about 50 miles from Tampa. He may have some connections in that area.

I was thinking about this- just speculation- but here's a though.

What if Ron was needing drugs? Something could have been set up- in a rest area or gas station bathroom for him to make a pickup and restock. Or the transaction could have happened in the tattoo parlor.

I'm sorry- some of the best tattoo artists in the country- maybe even in the world are in Daytona this week for Bike Week. Ron could have been there in 30 or 40 minutes and gotten a much better tattoo.

There was no innocent reason for him to go to Tampa.

Is this information supported by links?

Ok...so I'm not all caught up on this thread yet, but what we have here it seems is still ANOTHER inconsistency with Ron and Misty's statements. First, he has to camp out right there by the trailer home so he is as close as possible and "he's not leaving till his child is home". No hotel, no relatives house etc. NOW....he can go hours away for an extended period of time and he has no problem being away from the trailer area.

It has been 21 days is he suppose to remain at the trailer 24/7? I believe that comment was made in the first few days of her disappearance.

Ok...so I'm not all caught up on this thread yet, but what we have here it seems is still ANOTHER inconsistency with Ron and Misty's statements. First, he has to camp out right there by the trailer home so he is as close as possible and "he's not leaving till his child is home". No hotel, no relatives house etc. NOW....he can go hours away for an extended period of time and he has no problem being away from the trailer area.

Actually both of them,Crystal said she wasn't leaving till Haleigh was found,could LE have told them all to leave,we're working on something,trust us?Because it's odd to me,did any of them speak to the media that at the same time they were all leaving?Seems like that would have been the perfect opportunity for Crystal to make a point,"I'm the better parent,I'm staying."But,she didn't,unless the park owner said this needs to be ended,because people live here.

Just odd to me they all packed up same day.Maybe all agreed that a kidnapper/abductor whatever wouldn't make a move with all the media everywhere.

Imo the ...um… lifestyle is only a contributing factor. It led to an opening for abduction because of location and the distractions of alleged lifestyle.

Again, maybe he was "advised" to get away for his own sanity for awhile. The Pastor could have made the suggestion. It isn't unheard of for people who are not guilty to take time away from the press, the situation, and the rest for a bit to decompress. We don't know if he simply decided to do this on his own or not. While it doesn't look good at all...we don't know what was behind it. I hope someone comes forward to explain it further.

Maybe...but I don't recall family members of Natalie H., Polly K., or Elizabeth S. taking time out for a quickie vacation to the tattoo parlors and I am QUITE sure they were under just as much if not more need for relief from the press, etc. In their cases, it was pretty clear very early on that THEY were not suspects....I don't think Ron and Misty are anywhere near being cleared of suspicion any time soon.

It has been 21 days is he suppose to remain at the trailer 24/7? I believe that comment was made in the first few days of her disappearance.

Oh, I NEVER thought he should remain there at all! He should have spent his days at the police station, talking non stop about anyone and everyone he might suspect and anyone who had EVER been in his house or done anything with his daughter. Believe me....I do NOT think sitting in a tent 24/7 with a big screen TV, cable, and a computer and numerous drink coolers lining the outside of the tent was EVER the right thing to do! JMO though.

I think the daddy knows more than he is saying. I think he was involved in drugs or something criminal thats why he will not say anything to find the little girl.

Ron was involved in the searches when they were going on. I am glad he stayed on site so he was available to LE 24/7.

Oh, I NEVER thought he should remain there at all! He should have spent his days at the police station, talking non stop about anyone and everyone he might suspect and anyone who had EVER been in his house or done anything with his daughter. Believe me....I do NOT think sitting in a tent 24/7 with a big screen TV, cable, and a computer and numerous drink coolers lining the outside of the tent was EVER the right thing to do! JMO though.

I think the daddy knows more than he is saying. I think he was involved in drugs or something criminal thats why he will not say anything to find the little girl.

I think you are right. While the local LE does not seem highly trained or even very experienced in this kind of investigation, I think their actions and behavior indicate that they have focused their suspicions in the right direction.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...-missing-daughter/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx

PINELLAS PARK, FL -- Taking a break from the search for his missing daughter Haleigh, Ronald Cummings dropped into the Tampa Bay area to add a tattoo showcasing his little girl.

The 5-year-old girl vanished from her home last month and remains a subject of intense searches.

Ronald Cummings didn't want to talk about his run in with Geraldo Rivera about his allegations of drug use and spousal and child abuse but he did want to talk about his daughter showing the tattoo obtained with $400 paid by someone else.

And there is a video of the story at the side....and yeppers sure enough, the people inside said he wanted to talk about the money he was recieving. Speaks volumes to me.........

~bold by me~ and I agree! This speaks volumes to me also. :mad: I've had my doubts about RC since the beginning when I first heard the 911 tape. Something sounded very OFF with Ron on the 911 tape IMHO. People have argued with me that he's a good guy, but I'm not buying it. He shows he is not a good guy in this video - obviously messed up on something or drinking, also by using his time and $400 to get an awful tattoo instead of LOOKING for his daughter. I don't care who's money paid for the tattoo. And if he was really speaking more about the money than about Haleigh in that tattoo parlor.... well, there ya go. Maybe the awful truth starts to emerge now. :mad:

~bold by me~ and I agree! This speaks volumes to me also. :mad: I've had my doubts about RC since the beginning when I first heard the 911 tape. Something sounded very OFF with Ron on the 911 tape IMHO. People have argued with me that he's a good guy, but I'm not buying it. He shows he is not a good guy in this video - obviously messed up on something or drinking, also by using his time and $400 to get an awful tattoo instead of LOOKING for his daughter. I don't care who's money paid for the tattoo. And if he was really speaking more about the money than about Haleigh in that tattoo parlor.... well, there ya go. Maybe the awful truth starts to emerge now. :mad:

~bolded by always~

Hey, magpie. I've not felt good about Ron either, and have taken a few whacks for expressing this. So, I know where you're coming from.

I thought the same thing when I watched the video. *I can't do what I wanna do...* What, get loaded and get a tattoo? I can understand getting puking drunk, but a tattoo??

<waves from across the lake>

I've always heard this and know that someone here can confirm this. In my opinion, he did appear to be on something in the interview. But is it true that they say not to drink before getting a tattoo or that they won't do one while you are drunk?? He's either real....slow, punchy, not sure how to describe it, or messed up on something.

Is this information supported by links?

Sure. It was discussed a few days ago here-

Link to Sarasota Clerk

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/crimbrowse.asp?pg=1

then search by his name.

Here is a cut and paste of the arrest info

CUMMINGS RONALD L 10/29/1983 2005 CF 017999 NC 9/29/2005 Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE
Principal - VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Principal - DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 CLOSED (CRIMINAL

WOW about the tattoo..... sorry, but it looks awful. Waste of money.

Wonder if Misty got one too? Oh, that's right-- she's not old enough.

Okay, I know its childish, but in watching that video outside the tat parlor, the TH in the studio said "Ron Cummings talks to our John Thomas." ..........and I giggled. Just for a minute! DON'T JUDGE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx