Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted this in another thread, but there was no comment on it.

Do you think RC went to the tattoo shop to 'meet' with somebody?

Was the tattoo real?

Was the tattoo temporary, which would look real, but give him an excuse to go there for another reason?

Or is it real, but while he was having it done, he met with somebody.

I think he wants poeple to stop watching so he can:

* score some pills, pot, cocaine...whatever
* tie up "loose ends"...or move something
* make arrangements to "disappear" if need be
* talk to his "associates" to be sure they haven't been giving the cops anything important

JMO
Susan

What Susan said. :yes:

I posted this in another thread, but there was no comment on it.

Do you think RC went to the tattoo shop to 'meet' with somebody?

Was the tattoo real?

Was the tattoo temporary, which would look real, but give him an excuse to go there for another reason?

Or is it real, but while he was having it done, he met with somebody.

I think the tat was real, but as for meeting someone there or along the way, sure that could happen. I would love to know who tipped off the media that he was going there to start with.

I think because we just can not fathom a parent doing something to thier child,either harm or hide for the money,I was not fooled for a minute by KC.But,honestly,we've not heard much from Ron,when I first saw that interview the next day,I felt he was faking.But,most of our "seeing him",was through his Mom,and from which I've seen more emotion than any of them.

The tattoo artist should be fired. That is a pretty bad tattoo IMO, and definately NOT worth either 400.00 or driving that far for.

I think the tat was real, but as for meeting someone there or along the way, sure that could happen. I would love to know who tipped off the media that he was going there to start with.

It could happen.I'll bet the media is following him everywhere,if he did something and thinks the media will go away,not going to happen.Are they still following Drew P. around?

Whatever it takes to find Haleigh and the person/people responsible for her disappearance.

Do you remember something about a cousin/relative to someone travelling to Tampa or living in Tampa??

It could be old connections or family.I keep thinking of that list he pulled out on the dock,someone must have seen it at a vigil or something and told LE about it.Chad was in a LE interview at the same time.I could see Ronald pulling it out and saying something about having a list of whoever took Haleigh,he's going to take out.I heard locals say that the people around there don't talk to LE,they take care of things themselves.

Tattoo a big mistake and the GR shows a big mistake,hopefully they can get both kids to a decent family.Was Ronald not talking to the media,because they were ticking him off,being in his face or was he really just too distraught?Mark Lunsford came out everyday and spoke to the media,even though bad things were being said about him.

I dont see the tatoo thing as that big of a deal. The GR interview with JR was wwaayy worse. IMO. We can only give our opinions on their actions right now, as many of us do not have a child that has been missing for 3 weeks. IMO! I also think everytime a family is given money in times like this is scrutinized.

I dont see the tatoo thing as that big of a deal. The GR interview with JR was wwaayy worse. IMO. We can only give our opinions on their actions right now, as many of us do not have a child that has been missing for 3 weeks. IMO! I also think everytime a family is given money in times like this is scrutinized.

Yeah,but when you have the nation watching you and you're a suspect,not a wise move.Could be that's what he wants the drug dealers to think.Either way,if this is a plan to get her back,that means it had to do with him of why she was taken.Shoot we could all be wrong,KC was so cut and dry,this is wacky.

I seriously am worried by the "lose your child, get rich quick" atmosphere in this country lately.

ITA.
IMO, any funds donated should be held by a trustee or someone that's not an involved party.
What, did he have an ATM card so he can have funds to do whatever he wants on a whim?
With the economy tanking, if I had donated money to the family (I did not, only to TES) I'd be LIVID.

The tattoo artist should be fired. That is a pretty bad tattoo IMO, and definately NOT worth either 400.00 or driving that far for.

Maybe the tattoo person is disgusted at the thought of of Ron putting Haleigh's face on his arm because he or she believes Ron is likely involved in her disappearance and/or death. Maybe they figure Ron didn't deserve to have that pretty little girl's face permanently on his body.

Susan

No one said the money came from the donations being sent to the family. Someone could have specifically paid for the tat and Ronald had it done at their suggestion as to the artist and the shop. (Or the artist could have donated it)

If the artist donated it, that would be a good reason for him to have traveled that far. If he had used money from somewhere else, I'm sure that he could have found a shop closer. So, instead of 'he spent $400 on a tattoo", it would be that he has a tattoo valued at $400. Free advertisement.

I don't think GETTING the tatto was a big deal.
Don't get me wrong, I think his time could be better spent, but that's JMO and, thankfully, I've never been in R's shoes.
I have an issue with the fact that total strangers are donating money in HALEIGH'S name and the funds are being misused if, in fact, that's how the tattoo was paid for.

I think missing children is a national crisis,we needs laws,isn't that so sad?We should have FBI take it over right from the get go.Any funds set up "only" for the search of the child.When the child is found,some of the money,either to go towards education or sadly,don't even want to say,but for those services.Anything over that should go back into what it cost the Dept. in searching for the child.

I don't think GETTING the tatto was a big deal.
Don't get me wrong, I think his time could be better spent, but that's JMO and, thankfully, I've never been in R's shoes.
I have an issue with the fact that total strangers are donating money in HALEIGH'S name and the funds are being misused if, in fact, that's how the tattoo was paid for.

I agree, and I also have a problem with him being more interested in talking about the money he is getting from this, than his daughter. :mad:

Maybe the tattoo person is disgusted at the thought of of Ron putting Haleigh's face on his arm because he or she believes Ron is likely involved in her disappearance and/or death. Maybe they figure Ron didn't deserve to have that pretty little girl's face permanently on his body.

Susan
I hope thats what happened, but I find it hard to believe any artist would want their name associated with that work. It is IMO a hack job. Its sad. Haleigh deserved something better. all the way around...

It could be old connections or family.I keep thinking of that list he pulled out on the dock,someone must have seen it at a vigil or something and told LE about it.Chad was in a LE interview at the same time.I could see Ronald pulling it out and saying something about having a list of whoever took Haleigh,he's going to take out.I heard locals say that the people around there don't talk to LE,they take care of things themselves.

Don't forget, in 2005 Ron had a drug arrest in Sarasota- that's only about 50 miles from Tampa. He may have some connections in that area.

I was thinking about this- just speculation- but here's a though.

What if Ron was needing drugs? Something could have been set up- in a rest area or gas station bathroom for him to make a pickup and restock. Or the transaction could have happened in the tattoo parlor.

I'm sorry- some of the best tattoo artists in the country- maybe even in the world are in Daytona this week for Bike Week. Ron could have been there in 30 or 40 minutes and gotten a much better tattoo.

There was no innocent reason for him to go to Tampa.

Another off the wall thought,what if he knew someone in the tattoo parlor knew who he was looking for?He was throwing it out there about all the money he has,could be an incentive for information payoff or if she was kidnapped,ransom money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member