Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It could be the pastor advised Ronald to "get away" and do something meaningful...which to him meant a tat. He did get the likenesses of both children. I still don't like it, but I could understand the reasoning behind it. It is hearsay about what was said about the money.

Ronald could have said something like, "I can't believe how people I don't know are are willing to open their hearts to send money to help us." and it was taken the wrong way. (Free advertising could be the way the press found out he was there. I am sure no one had the place staked out just in case he ever showed up!)

Maybe the tat was paid for by Geraldo. Just saying...

Judging from the pictures I've seen, I'm sure that the $400 could have been spent more wisely. This bothers me. I'm sure those that have donated will silently be kicking themselves, thinking their money was going to be used in other areas other than a dang tatoo! Of course I'm sure that donation money is going for his and Misty's ciggies too...

No one said the money came from the donations being sent to the family. Someone could have specifically paid for the tat and Ronald had it done at their suggestion as to the artist and the shop. (Or the artist could have donated it)

Wow! I'm shocked... NOT! I am not surprised by this. Disgusted, yes. Surprised, no. And I'm sorry, but that tattoo does not look like Haleigh. It's horrible!!! I will never understand some people.

~bold by always~
The person that tipped the media may be a PARENT that was shocked at Ron's decision to get a friggin tattoo and chose to let the public know. moo

Or maybe it was a person working 2 jobs to keep the lights on at home and food on the table and was disgusted that Ron was talking more about the money coming in than he was about Haleigh. moo

IMO- Ron is not the victim in this tattoo incident. However, I do have sympathy for him because Haleigh is missing.

Or maybe it was someone with agenda? Do I agree with what Ron did getting a tatoo NO but Im still not willing to say he is involved or that he is a evil person. I find it kind of funny that some condemn Ron for a tatoo but say its bad judgement when Crystal put her child on national TV to say he seen the person who kidnapped his sissy.Until LE comes forward to say Ron is lieing or or someone has proof he is involved Im gonna give him the benfit of the doubt.

*snipped*

It was the way he looked. This is the first time that I have thought, "this guy is a wanna be gangsta". Something about his "look" made me nervous.

*snipped*

Traveling that far for a tattoo doesn't concern me either. If there is a good artist at a shop people will travel hours even days to get a tattoo from them. Usually you have to have an appointment for something that large. Someone tipped the press off..not good business. Oh wait thousands of people will now see this tattoo shop. Free advertising?

I agree that his appearance was different and it wasn't just because he looked like he got a haircut.

Now about the tattoo and how people will travel hours to go to a good artist...I agree that people will travel to see good artists BUT that was not that great of a tattoo job, IMO.

Another thing that bothers me is how defensive he gets when anyone questions him about ANYTHING that he might have or have not done in the past....fights, drugs, abuse...anything that might make him look like a "bad" person. If you've done it, own up to it cause someone, somewhere will find out one way or another. Getting defensive makes him look guilty or like he's hiding something, IMO. I know some on here do not think his past record or dealings with other people have anything to do with finding Haleigh and it might not BUT there's always a chance that it could.

I'm sorry to say, but the tattoo thing screams "MEMORIAL" or "IN REMEMBRANCE" to me. Maybe Ron knows the probable outcome if this was retribution for something he did. The past few days could have been a "grieving period" for him and now he has moved on to covering his own a$$. He can't get his daughter back so he is focusing on the money and not getting busted for his own crimes. IMOO

I don't get the whole tat thing at all. I still don't think Ron did something to his daughter. I do think both he and Misty are not saying everything they know.
I suspect crystal as much as Ron and Misty. They are all so different from people I know, it's really hard to know whats up.

well, I've known lots of people like Ron in my past (20+ years in the past but still) and unfortunately this speaks volumes to me. I'm right back to my initial impression on this case, the child never left that trailer.

Or maybe it was someone with agenda? Do I agree with what Ron did getting a tatoo NO but Im still not willing to say he is involved or that he is a evil person. I find it kind of funny that some condemn Ron for a tatoo but say its bad judgement when Crystal put her child on national TV to say he seen the person who kidnapped his sissy.Until LE comes forward to say Ron is lieing or or someone has proof he is involved Im gonna give him the benfit of the doubt.

And Cuppy, that is your choice and your right. Yes, there is a huge division on the board about all involved in this case.

O/T I love your yorkie. I had one years ago named Henry and he was such a joy.

Ron and Misty have accomplished a mission (whether it was one they intended to take or not it is accomplished!) and that is they have driven the media away. They have stayed hidden for the past four days from the media....now they are down in Tampa of all places...to get a tat! What does that say to John Q Public? This makes me doubt their desire to keep Haleigh in the spotlight... sorry but if your daughter is missing it is not time for lying, covering, and dodging your own personal issues...you lay it all out there so le can find your child! This latest thing....it just makes me have doubts with all of the players. There is a web of deceit and I bet it involves more than one of the family.

( aside.....I bet if that abc reporter would have looked behind him they would have seen some lurking LE.. No way these two need to be rowing a jon boat to the bahamas~!)

I'm sorry to say, but the tattoo thing screams "MEMORIAL" or "IN REMEMBRANCE" to me. Maybe Ron knows the probable outcome if this was retribution for something he did. The past few days could have been a "grieving period" for him and now he has moved on to covering his own a$$. He can't get his daughter back so he is focusing on the money and not getting busted for his own crimes. IMOO

how is getting a tattoo covering your own *advertiser censored*? No, if he thought some dangerous drug dealer or gang had taken his kid he'd be sticking really close to LE not running off to Tampa with his gf. If he really believed a RSO or SO took his child, a tattoo would be the last thing on his mind, he'd be on LE *advertiser censored* night and day until she either came home alive or was recovered. I'd think it would consume him... this is just not right - he gives himself away with this move.

I change my vote back to how I felt before the Geraldo show.This was set up for a debut on Feb 11th.All eyes on Caylee Marie memorial,all the media attention when a Haleigh Ann Marie was taken from her bedroom.I only hope to God they find her alive.What I just saw in that video was a drug dealer and his woman.

Let me add...a lot of people seem to get tatoos after their children have ah-hem died, probably at their own hands. There was a guy here in Dallas that murdered his 2 little girls and was caught at the tattoo shop afterwards getting tattoos of them. Wow again.

Again, maybe he was "advised" to get away for his own sanity for awhile. The Pastor could have made the suggestion. It isn't unheard of for people who are not guilty to take time away from the press, the situation, and the rest for a bit to decompress. We don't know if he simply decided to do this on his own or not. While it doesn't look good at all...we don't know what was behind it. I hope someone comes forward to explain it further.

I change my vote back to how I felt before the Geraldo show.This was set up for a debut on Feb 11th.All eyes on Caylee Marie memorial,all the media attention when a Haleigh Ann Marie was taken from her bedroom.I only hope to God they find her alive.What I just saw in that video was a drug dealer and his woman.

Do you think LE put GPS on the cars?? <hoping> And i mean the whole family...

Honestly, no. I don't think LE has done a lot of things in this case we would have done!

how is getting a tattoo covering your own *advertiser censored*? No, if he thought some dangerous drug dealer or gang had taken his kid he'd be sticking really close to LE not running off to Tampa with his gf. If he really believed a RSO or SO took his child, a tattoo would be the last thing on his mind, he'd be on LE *advertiser censored* night and day until she either came home alive or was recovered. I'd think it would consume him... this is just not right - he gives himself away with this move.

I'm not saying the tattoo is part of the CHOA, but that it was a memorial to his daughter. If the kidnapping of Haleigh was retribution for his crimes, he would have to admit to LE his illegal activities. All I'm saying is, if he knows it wont bring his daughter home alive, what does someone "like" Ron (speculating on my part) have to gain now if he tells all? It wont bring his daughter back and only cause him to be arrested and lose custody of his other child.

What part of the video made you think he was a drug dealer?

Wow! I'm shocked... NOT! I am not surprised by this. Disgusted, yes. Surprised, no. And I'm sorry, but that tattoo does not look like Haleigh. It's horrible!!! I will never understand some people.

Whew. I thought it was just me that felt that way. It looks like she is wearing some weird glasses. ???? To each his own I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers