Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the interview. Ron was outside of a tattoo parlor after getting two tattoos of his children with money that was given to him. He was complaining about the cameras always stuck in his face. The reporter went into the parlor after the interview to speak to the employees. The employees told him that Ron didn't speak about Haleigh at all, just talked about all the money he was getting. Why am I not surprised. I really don't like this guy.

This showed a very different RC than we have been seeing. imho

http://www.abcactionnews.com/default.aspx

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...-missing-daughter/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx

PINELLAS PARK, FL -- Taking a break from the search for his missing daughter Haleigh, Ronald Cummings dropped into the Tampa Bay area to add a tattoo showcasing his little girl.

The 5-year-old girl vanished from her home last month and remains a subject of intense searches.

Ronald Cummings didn't want to talk about his run in with Geraldo Rivera about his allegations of drug use and spousal and child abuse but he did want to talk about his daughter showing the tattoo obtained with $400 paid by someone else.

And there is a video of the story at the side....and yeppers sure enough, the people inside said he wanted to talk about the money he was recieving. Speaks volumes to me.........

What is it cool now...missing kid, new tat? Are we starting to see the real Ron here?

http://www.abcactionnews.com/default.aspx

Pretty strange. He and Misty were smoking away in tandem.

He sure has that plea down "i love ya baby, let her come home" etc... but it looked and sounded completely different than in the past.

I can understand why the Cummings family would not want to discuss all of the background on RC and even CS....

No evidence? None? Nothing? Talk about planned if that is true. Staged??

What is it cool now...missing kid, new tat? Are we starting to see the real Ron here?

I found that kinda odd too. Getting a new tatt would be the last freaking thing on my mind if my kid was missing. And yes, I know it was of Haleigh but IMO, it's still odd....especially now.

I found that kinda odd too. Getting a new tatt would be the last freaking thing on my mind if my kid was missing. And yes, I know it was of Haleigh but IMO, it's still odd....especially now.

And I bet the people who have been sending donations for him and JR, would have never thought about him getting one either.......very odd.

I am floored at the news of R getting a tattoo.
Totally inappropriate, IMO, to use other peoples' hard earned money in such a wasteful manner.
I'm sure nobody donated to a "TATTOO FUND" :rolleyes:

I am floored at the news of R getting a tattoo.
Totally inappropriate, IMO, to use other peoples' hard earned money in such a wasteful manner.
I'm sure nobody donated to a "TATTOO FUND" :rolleyes:

ITA...And in the tat place talking about all the money he is getting...priorities right?
I was already thinking he was no "saint" but jaysus....new level here.

What is weird is he drove about 3 hours out of the way to get the tattoo. One would think if your child was missing you would stay a bit closer to home? No?

What is weird is he drove about 3 hours out of the way to get the tattoo. One would think if your child was missing you would stay a bit closer to home? No?

Trying to avoid the cameras....or knew someone at tat place? IDK, his remark about the cameras make me think that's what it was.

By the way Grace....great find, thanks.

Four hundred dollars could have gone a long way toward taking care of a family. How about some blankets, Ron!?

Here's the kicker:

"Ron was talking more about the money he was receiving because of this situation and not much about his daughter at all."

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...o-Pinellas-to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx

Why talk about the money at all? Sheesh!

3 hours there....prob about 2 hrs to get 2 tats (maybe more)...3 hours back=8 hours away from the area that he said he wouldn't leave until his daughter came home. All for a freakin tattoo. :rolleyes: What if something important or urgent would've happened when he was sitting there getting new ink 3 hrs away?

And yes, I agree. The $400 could've went to something more useful but I'm not surprised by what people do anymore.

I was really surprised to see the info about Ron coming all the way over to Tampa to get a tatoo! WTH is going on here? There are tatoo parlors right in or surrounding Satsuma if he needed to get a tatoo.

People are donating money to help the family pay their expenses and his blows $400.00 on a tatoo!!

Ron: "I can't be left alone. Nobody leaves me alone to do what I wanna do. There's always a camera in my face." :doh:

The "To Do" list: Find Haleigh. The end.

3 hours there....prob about 2 hrs to get 2 tats (maybe more)...3 hours back=8 hours away from the area that he said he wouldn't leave until his daughter came home. All for a freakin tattoo. :rolleyes: What if something important or urgent would've happened when he was sitting there getting new ink 3 hrs away?

And yes, I agree. The $400 could've went to something more useful but I'm not surprised by what people do anymore.

8 Hours that he could of been at working making his own damn money!!!!

OK I don't know what to think about this anymore. To many lies, to many people staying quite and LE not giving us anything!!!! I believe that if it was a SO or anything related to a sex crime LE would of already told people to watch the children!!!!! I see children running and playing at the camp and so on.

So I know believe it is a family member and LE is watching them. OK there is my 2 cents and I'm now going set back and see the crap fly

OH SNAP-A-ROO! Thanks for sharing that. No kidding, and to be honest, either that tat isnt finished yet or its an awful likeness. Not my thang, I guess.:rolleyes:

Four hundred dollars could have gone a long way toward taking care of a family. How about some blankets, Ron!?

Here's the kicker:

"Ron was talking more about the money he was receiving because of this situation and not much about his daughter at all."

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...o-Pinellas-to-get/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx

Why talk about the money at all? Sheesh!

I was really surprised to see the info about Ron coming all the way over to Tampa to get a tatoo! WTH is going on here? There are tatoo parlors right in or surrounding Satsuma if he needed to get a tatoo.

People are donating money to help the family pay their expenses and his blows $400.00 on a tatoo!!

Yeah - why go so far?

Don't folks with more than one tat usually go to the same tattoo artist?

You wouldn't just be out for a drive trying to clear your head - and then pop in at at tattoo place you saw - just spur of the moment - would you?

Sounds like he had it planned if he had images of the kids along to reference.

But I'd think the TV reporter would have learned if Ron was a regular there when he interviewed the workers.

Very strange.

Maybe the trip to Jax was to help him find out just how much he was being followed? (By LE or media)

Ron: "I can't be left alone. Nobody leaves me alone to do what I wanna do. There's always a camera in my face." :doh:

The "To Do" list: Find Haleigh. The end.

I just wanted that reporter to ask - "What is it you wanna do Ron?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member