Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is weird is he drove about 3 hours out of the way to get the tattoo. One would think if your child was missing you would stay a bit closer to home? No?

No kidding....he stated he wasnt leaving to stay close to the trailer and that was the reason I thought he was staying there instead of his moms or sisters house, to be there for Haliegh......my how people change, once the cameras are gone. Whoever found him in Panelas, that was good reporting.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/l...-missing-daughter/LkXNZKVxEEaVCNKoYu8SYg.cspx

PINELLAS PARK, FL -- Taking a break from the search for his missing daughter Haleigh, Ronald Cummings dropped into the Tampa Bay area to add a tattoo showcasing his little girl.

The 5-year-old girl vanished from her home last month and remains a subject of intense searches.

Ronald Cummings didn't want to talk about his run in with Geraldo Rivera about his allegations of drug use and spousal and child abuse but he did want to talk about his daughter showing the tattoo obtained with $400 paid by someone else.

And there is a video of the story at the side....and yeppers sure enough, the people inside said he wanted to talk about the money he was recieving. Speaks volumes to me.........

Unfreekenbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!

:::::THUD:::::

I have to say I am just floored and dont know what to think anymore.

I don't like what he did either! The last thing on my mind would have been a tat or how much money I was receiving! OMG! This is the first thing I have seen from Ronald that makes me really question him. It still doesn't mean he had anything to do with her disappearance, but he blew it with this visit. It is a huge red flag, I must admit! WTH?

I was just thinking SS, that people get careless in their behavior once the heat or the cameras are off of them a little while. No one wants to say he had anything to do with it.

My thoughts are, about accountability.....say if I ran a red light by accident, and got a ticket for it, I can argue til the sun came out that I didnt mean to do it. But I still violated the traffic law, therefore must take responsibility and accept the consequences.

I wouldn't run out and get a Tattoo, I would run out and maybe get a PI to find my kid, or put money into something that would bring her home, but it's free money, KC got a Tattoo and it was free money for her too. Maybe that's the new way to remember your kid, I don't know.

I wouldn't run out and get a Tattoo, I would run out and maybe get a PI to find my kid, or put money into something that would bring her home, but it's free money, KC got a Tattoo and it was free money for her too. Maybe that's the new way to remember your kid, I don't know.
Haunting thought. I hope that's not why he got the tattoo.

Ron has lost my respect..I was getting closer anyways by hearing of the rumors around town. I know a rumor is just a rumor, but I live in a small town too..the last rumor I heard was an internet search away..proven true.
It is time for LE to do something, show their cards, or arrest someone.

No easy way for me to say this, but Ron has ticked me off! That's the last thing he should have done, IMO. WTH is he thinking?

This whole tat thing has me thinking...When Crystal went on GR with Jr.--everyone was (understandably) concerned about Jr.'s welfare. Most expected Ronald to make some type of move toward protecting his son.

Instead, visiting a tat parlor was the first thing on the agenda. Weird and not cool.

~bold by always~

Casey knew where her daughter was. :mad:

How sad. Ron- *I can't do what I wanna do.* I had imagined (hoped and prayed for it) a scenario where he knew where Haleigh was. When the media died down, he would go busting into the *bad guys* house and get Haleigh back.

And what does he actually do when the media dies down? Well, what every parent of a child missing for 3 weeks does. <insert sarcasm and disbelief> Travels hours away from the last place his child was seen with his underage girlfriend (yes, I AM bothered by this) to get a tattoo with someone elses money.

<insert extreme sadness for Haleigh>

I don't get the whole tat thing at all. I still don't think Ron did something to his daughter. I do think both he and Misty are not saying everything they know.
I suspect crystal as much as Ron and Misty. They are all so different from people I know, it's really hard to know whats up.

I don't get the whole tat thing at all. I still don't think Ron did something to his daughter. I do think both he and Misty are not saying everything they know.
I suspect crystal as much as Ron and Misty. They are all so different from people I know, it's really hard to know whats up.

Sadly, I can't think of any other reason Ron and Misty wouldn't be saying everything they know, unless they are protecting themselves. :frown:

Sadly, I can't think of any other reason Ron and Misty wouldn't be saying everything they know, unless they are protecting themselves. :frown:

My problem is how do we know Ron hasnt said everything? Has LE said he hasnt?

My problem is how do we know Ron hasnt said everything? Has LE said he hasnt?

Well, you're right cuppy. We don't know for sure. But here's the scenario:

You know that some dangerous individual has come into your home and abducted your daughter. You have shared everything you know with LE. In an unfortunate turn of events your remaining child is broadcast on National television describing this abducter.

Do you:

A. Get the gears turning to protect your child from harm.
B. Get a tatoo.

I'm sorry, cuppy. You certainly may be right. I so hope that you are. I'm just not feeling it.

First I want to say this made me angry also but it's not because he went to get a tattoo or the "hearsay" that all he talked about was the money he was receiving from this. They didn't want to go on camera why? I mean Ron knows who was in there so why say anything at all if you were afraid?

It was the way he looked. This is the first time that I have thought, "this guy is a wanna be gangsta". Something about his "look" made me nervous.

About the tattoo that doesn't surprise me at all. My business is located next to a tattoo shop. Ron has a-lot tattoos from what I can remember. Body art is way for these people to express their feelings. I remember 1 day after 911 the brother of one of the plane victims was next door getting a tattoo. I thought how strange. As time has gone on I have come to understand this.

Traveling that far for a tattoo doesn't concern me either. If there is a good artist at a shop people will travel hours even days to get a tattoo from them. Usually you have to have an appointment for something that large. Someone tipped the press off..not good business. Oh wait thousands of people will now see this tattoo shop. Free advertising?

I do not understand the whole tattoo thing, but tattoos are not my thing. I do not believe Ron was involved in Haleighs disappearance but am shaking my head at the tattoo thing. I also got the impression the money used to pay for it was not monies donated but someone who specifically paid the 400.00 for the tattoo.

I can understand him being short and grumpy with the media, they want to talk about the rumors and the accusations not about Haleigh missing. He could of taken the opportunity to be negative about Crystals side of the family and he did not so have to give him credit for that. He still took the opportunity to beg for Haleighs return.

I also believe the family has probably been told not to answer specific questions about the case. Some have respected that others have not.

The entire tattoo thing was a really bad move in my opinion and if what the media reported about him talking about the money instead of Haleigh is true, that does shed a new light on Ron IMO

I would like to know where the kids were when this supposed robbery/fight happened. What was Ronald's normal weekend like when the kids were with Crystal?

First I want to say this made me angry also but it's not because he went to get a tattoo or the "hearsay" that all he talked about was the money he was receiving from this. They didn't want to go on camera why? I mean Ron knows who was in there so why say anything at all if you were afraid?

It was the way he looked. This is the first time that I have thought, "this guy is a wanna be gangsta". Something about his "look" made me nervous.

About the tattoo that doesn't surprise me at all. My business is located next to a tattoo shop. Ron has a-lot tattoos from what I can remember. Body art is way for these people to express their feelings. I remember 1 day after 911 the brother of one of the plane victims was next door getting a tattoo. I thought how strange. As time has gone on I have come to understand this.

Traveling that far for a tattoo doesn't concern me either. If there is a good artist at a shop people will travel hours even days to get a tattoo from them. Usually you have to have an appointment for something that large. Someone tipped the press off..not good business. Oh wait thousands of people will now see this tattoo shop. Free advertising?

~bold by always~
The person that tipped the media may be a PARENT that was shocked at Ron's decision to get a friggin tattoo and chose to let the public know. moo

Or maybe it was a person working 2 jobs to keep the lights on at home and food on the table and was disgusted that Ron was talking more about the money coming in than he was about Haleigh. moo

IMO- Ron is not the victim in this tattoo incident. However, I do have sympathy for him because Haleigh is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46