Ron C. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
School and education are not always important to certain families. A GED is often not earned after someone drops out. At 16 years old, they can drop out without legal consequences here.

Most of us believe education is vitally important to success, but in some families...work, marriage, and a lower standard of living is quite the norm. It doesn't mean they are horrible people because they choose this route. It does mean they won't have as many chances in life as others tho.

I am one of 5 siblings. myself and a brother received our GED and we make more than the 3 who received diplomas. I am a nurse and my brother is a union sheet metal worker.

I deleted my post because it applies to Misty and not to Ronald. (It was off topic to this thread.) ;)

I don't think anyone here wants any of these
kids to have committed a crime relating to
Haleigh. They are too young to have their lives
ruined anymore than they themselves have already
done! I hope RC, CS & MC are innocent.

:clap:

This thread is about Ron C. keep that in mind and quit the bickering back and forth because you don't agree with a posters opinion.

Again, think before you put your fingers in motion.

I so hope none of them are involved. I pray someone who couldnt have children, or felt Haleigh was in danger took her and is taking care of her and soon she will be reunited with her family and they can all get their lives together in a positive direction. I do not want to let my mind go to a RSO or someone with intent to harm Haleigh took her.

I don't think anyone here wants any of these
kids to have committed a crime relating to
Haleigh. They are too young to have their lives
ruined anymore than they themselves have already
done! I hope RC, CS & MC are innocent.

What really, really amazes me is let's say a child comes up missing. Let's say there is no mom in the pic...and Dad has a rap sheet like Ron's. He would be ripped apart. Or let's even say parents are still together...rap sheet for Dad, ripped apart. But here....oh no, not Ron. There is an excuse for everything this man has ever done. Now I remember a not so distant case where we were yelling about people being enablers. That her parents should have towed a harder line, and she didn't have a record. Crystal may have very well have something to do with this, but Ron may very well have had something to do with this. NO ONE KNOWS.

Ron has "issues"....all the explaining in the world does not make them go away.
Sure Crystal lost custody of her kids, but wonder what the judge would have said then had he been living with a minor and that she was the one who would be watching them....I think the outcome would have been a little bit different. All of these people in this case have not been cleared for a reason...and that includes Ron, like it or not.......

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!! A thousand times thank you! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I have said it before and I will say it again. I don't know any of these people personally. I am not going to defend any of them...this constant defending one side or another does nothing to find Haleigh. I don't trust any of them. Their history speaks volumes. And none of it is of upstanding citizens. If LE could clear any of them they would, and it would be publically so people would know what to focus on and how to help. Haleigh is being left behind in this picking sides carp. And that is a tragedy..............

Again, excellent post! :clap::clap::clap:

Some one posted the Florida statutes that proved a 24-25 year old having sex with a 16-17 year old was a felony. My understanding is she just turned 17 two months before Haleigh went missing.

Having sex... how do we KNOW they had sex, and how can that be proven?:silenced:

Having sex... how do we KNOW they had sex, and how can that be proven?:silenced:

Common sense tells me they had sex. Misty said she was in "their bed" and they lived together. I wouldn't be surprised if they lied about it if it ever comes down to Ron getting arrested. Lying seems to be second nature for both of them.

Ronald needs to worry about Haleigh and not worry about what people think of him. He also needs to concentrate on staying healthy to take care of Rj.

I don't understand how people see Jr. as having been put in danger by being on the GR show. How is seeing a little boy actually moving any different than seeing his still image in pictures provided by his father? The logic on that is escaping me.
Moving images or still, one is as bad as the other. His identity, and whereabouts, for that matter, should have been closely guarded. If what Jr. said is true, and if, in fact, a stranger did abduct Haleigh, he now knows that the little boy is an eyewitness and might be able to identify him. It sickens me to think that his own mother placed him in such a perilous position.

As for Ron, I honestly don't know what to make of him. He certainly seems to love Haleigh, but I can't shake the feeling I got when I first heard the 911 call. Since then, we've seen that he's given to histrionics, so maybe that explains his behavior during the call to LE. Has anyone ever confirmed whether or not she attended school that day?

Moving images or still, one is as bad as the other. His identity, and whereabouts, for that matter, should have been closely guarded. If what Jr. said is true, and if, in fact, a stranger did abduct Haleigh, he now knows that the little boy is an eyewitness and might be able to identify him. It sickens me to think that his own mother placed him in such a perilous position.

As for Ron, I honestly don't know what to make of him. He certainly seems to love Haleigh, but I can't shake the feeling I got when I first heard the 911 call. Since then, we've seen that he's given to histrionics, so maybe that explains his behavior during the call to LE. Has anyone ever confirmed whether or not she attended school that day?

This is what bothers me most. Just because there is a huge amount of people at each camp does not mean that a perp wouldn't wait for Crystal to drive off with Junior to go to her home and be caught up with on the highway or a long dark road while none of the camp is there to see or protect Junior. If I were a perp, the first thing that I would be worried about is an eye witness..JMHO
Ron needs to do something about this. I understand the thought of the pictures being out, but it is much different when it is put out on national tv that this child witnessed what happened.
Something tells me we will either hear from LE today, or Ron. I hope Ron stands up for himself today..
And as always, if he is hiding something, I hope like I do with the rest of these characters that he come clean for Haleigh's sake.

something tells me we will either hear from le today, or ron. I hope ron stands up for himself today..
And as always, if he is hiding something, i hope like i do with the rest of these characters that he come clean for haleigh's sake.

amen!

This is very sad. It's hard to imagine the pain these poor people are suffering. Unfortunatley, it's impossible to put aside controversy regarding any of the people in this case--including Ron.

Finding Haleigh means exploring all possible leads.

Sad but true, and Lester has a record also. Man.

If you do a search on the threads (Crystal threads mostly I think), you'll see it's been quite discussed a lot. The court battle went on for a while and most of the documents weren't available to the public that we could tell. Many people have different opinions on what it all means, depending on their feelings about this case/life experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83