Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a mob scene here. TV trucks all over anywhere from 10 to 30 LE cars a FDLE command center, a sherriffs command center, helicopters overhead, dogs running scents you name it and the confusion was here. Now put yourself in their shoes. How articulate would you be with 5 microphones in your face and everyone throwing questions at you? No sleep and confusion. I don't think that I could have done that well and I am an excellent public speaker and love crowds. The area that we are speaking about is appx 1 sq mile

I can understand the nervousness of it. It's the diction, or using the plural form of a word when what was meant was the singular form. Screwing up the verbs and adverbs. It's poor language skills.
I wish I could think of a better way to explain it.....LOL

Thank you Player for coming here to tell everyone about Ron and the community.

Praying for Haleigh safe return

I can understand the nervousness of it. It's the diction, or using the plural form of a word when what was meant was the singular form. Screwing up the verbs and adverbs. It's poor language skills.
I wish I could think of a better way to explain it.....LOL

I just thought it was Southern as I use the same skills as them.

Also, meant to ask did you know the former renter of the Cummings home? I think I read he had a record. Any suspicions there?

I did not know the former renter at Rons' house on GL, however the former renters of the house next door are my close friends. As far as the renter on GL the fellow was on TV was here some 10 tears ago and is a preacher in Georgia. Between then and now I don't have a clue

RSO means Registered Sex Offenders

Gotchya, I ran the Sex offenders list and one comes up that I can see his house from here. I believe that he lives with his parents and he was ruled as not of concern almost immediately. The house is appx 300 yards from mine

Aloha Player, welcome! I appreciate your imput. Im clear across the ocean, so I have NO bias toward either family. In my book both families are suspect until lil Haleigh is found safe. I would guess the climate down there (at least the first week), was very tense. The Maternal GM showed a picture of lil Haleigh on GR show, it didnt put RC in a favorable light. I would think that would've caused a fair amount of ruckus between the two families ... do you recall if anything happened due to that act?

I cannot remember the pro wrestlers name that went on a rampage and killed his son and himself (and maybe his wife) but he took his son's HGH. I do know his son was not even 10 years old yet and had been prescribed HGH.

My memory is not what it used to be since I have retired except for helping out every once in a while.

Chris Benoit was his name and yea the little boy was on HGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus