Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any charges before RC birthday in 2001 are sealed! He was a minor. Anything after his birthday 2001 are records stays there

I have seen people here posting a list of Rons charges. The list is wrong and includes more then one Ron Cummings. Now everyone thinks all those charges are his.

I have seen people here posting a list of Rons charges. The list is wrong and includes more then one Ron Cummings. Now everyone thinks all those charges are his.

yeah i know cause they are all are not his two different RC

Thanks player. In that one post you've given us great insight to the case...IMO anyway.

I had been told by somebody up there that it took Crystal 7 hours to get to Satsuma. I have inquired on the board asking when Crystal got to Satsuma to try and confirm what I was told. Thank you.

I have no clue who has Haleigh, and while I dont think it was Ron or Crystal or even Misty, I do believe that it is somebody in the family or friend of the family.

I have seen that psycic info posted on the web by a psycic saying that Haliegh would be returned on the 2nd. Crystal prob got that info from that psycic...no proof of that but I did hear him say that on an online chat.

Characters: Ronald, Misty, Crystal, Marie, unknown cousin from Tennessee , Joe.
Ron was at work. solid alibi. Misty was at home watching the children. Unable to verify with witnesses. Crystal at home in Baker County some 2 hours away, Mother Marie also there. All had great knowledge of the area except Misty. Her knowledge was somewhat limited. All had friends and family in the area. Last trace that we’ve been told about was a dog hit at the river, day after Haleigh disappeared. Cousin Joe is the unexplained one.

Let’s go to motive for abduction and thoughts on that. Drug deal gone bad ? Kind of a bad way to end a drug life not too likely.

Hostage for Drug Money. Not likely, because no ransom notes have been found and the FBI is here. If that is the case the perps get Fed time.. Bad move don’t think that is plausible.
Food for thought items : Crystal’s appearance some 7 hours after being notified. Court case pending for child support (I have heard numbers from 16k down to 4k) . Crystal’s disappearance for 1.5 days immediately after and her not usually spending the nights at the campsite (rumor).
My hypothesis through deduction: A person with a motive to stall, impede or punish Ron, Crystal or Misty. Must have access to a boat and knowledge of navigation on The St. Johns’ river at night. Someone with knowledge of the house and its layout and its idiosyncrasies. A safe place in which to hide a child that would be above reproach. This leads me to believe that there is a conspiracy here.

It has come out recently that Crystal grew up in this area and has friends here. Ron tried to keep his address from her and always met her somewhere for the children’s weekend visitation with her. However, some of her friends may have worked their way into Ron and Misty’s circle of friends and been in their home….thus knowing the layout.

The Sheffield family did go out on a boat to search creeks nearby..the first time was at night after receiving a tip from a psychic. Crystal told Ron’s mother that Haleigh would be returned the following Monday (Mar 2). Of course, this didn’t happen! Was this wishful thinking on her part or did she really “know” something?

Two different people have had visions of a dark haired, tall, heavyset woman with dark red lipstick and sunglasses having Haleigh. These people do not know each other, and the first was a day after Haleigh disappeared, the other was the same person as above who said this woman was holding the child on a boat and it was nearby. This psychic called the Sheffield family last Friday evening..thus the river searches by the family.

One thing interesting I noticed....you talked about the drug scenario...and you know Ron. So since you included it...just ruled it out as being unlikely...does that mean Ron does have drug connections but they just did not do this?

The birthdate in Sarasota is a typo- it says 1973 instead of 1983 and it's the traffic violation, not the drug charges.
They got the birth month wrong as well then and published records of a fifteen year old. I don't think they do that.
Also the drug charge was dropped.

Player there was talk of a very noisy vehicle in the neighborhood that night....around 1 or 2 in the morning...maybe a truck with a camper...did you hear anything that night or have you heard any talk about such a vehicle? Do you believe that who ever took Haleigh did not leave in a vehicle?

Characters: Ronald, Misty, Crystal, Marie, unknown cousin from Tennessee , Joe.
Ron was at work. solid alibi. Misty was at home watching the children. Unable to verify with witnesses. Crystal at home in Baker County some 2 hours away, Mother Marie also there. All had great knowledge of the area except Misty. Her knowledge was somewhat limited. All had friends and family in the area. Last trace that we’ve been told about was a dog hit at the river, day after Haleigh disappeared. Cousin Joe is the unexplained one.

Let’s go to motive for abduction and thoughts on that. Drug deal gone bad ? Kind of a bad way to end a drug life not too likely.

Hostage for Drug Money. Not likely, because no ransom notes have been found and the FBI is here. If that is the case the perps get Fed time.. Bad move don’t think that is plausible.
Food for thought items : Crystal’s appearance some 7 hours after being notified. Court case pending for child support (I have heard numbers from 16k down to 4k) . Crystal’s disappearance for 1.5 days immediately after and her not usually spending the nights at the campsite (rumor).
My hypothesis through deduction: A person with a motive to stall, impede or punish Ron, Crystal or Misty. Must have access to a boat and knowledge of navigation on The St. Johns’ river at night. Someone with knowledge of the house and its layout and its idiosyncrasies. A safe place in which to hide a child that would be above reproach. This leads me to believe that there is a conspiracy here.

It has come out recently that Crystal grew up in this area and has friends here. Ron tried to keep his address from her and always met her somewhere for the children’s weekend visitation with her. However, some of her friends may have worked their way into Ron and Misty’s circle of friends and been in their home….thus knowing the layout.

The Sheffield family did go out on a boat to search creeks nearby..the first time was at night after receiving a tip from a psychic. Crystal told Ron’s mother that Haleigh would be returned the following Monday (Mar 2). Of course, this didn’t happen! Was this wishful thinking on her part or did she really “know” something?

Two different people have had visions of a dark haired, tall, heavyset woman with dark red lipstick and sunglasses having Haleigh. These people do not know each other, and the first was a day after Haleigh disappeared, the other was the same person as above who said this woman was holding the child on a boat and it was nearby. This psychic called the Sheffield family last Friday evening..thus the river searches by the family.

Wow thanks for your input and being objective. I get the impression that Ron is a very loving father that is at his absolute wits end. Something about Crystal and her family just doesn't sit right with me. I'm trying to keep an open mind and praying for Haleigh's safe return.

I wish I would of bookmarked link and I will go searching, but one of the news articles did state that The Sheffield family had been donated a home to stay in rent free they just had to pay for utilities and it is fairly close to the campsite, so some had been staying at camp during the day and then they would all go to the donated house at night to sleep.

I wish I would of bookmarked link and I will go searching, but one of the news articles did state that The Sheffield family had been donated a home to stay in rent free they just had to pay for utilities and it is fairly close to the campsite, so some had been staying at camp during the day and then they would all go to the donated house at night to sleep.

Oh gosh I had no idea they were not at the campsite at night. I did hear one report that a reporter found the camp empty one morning.
If someone donated a house for them to stay in a while back then I don't know what all the fuss was about them not getting any donations.

Player, thanks for your perspective. Crystal also has an infant so I would imagine she may not wish to sleep outside with her? I sure would not have when my son was an infant. MOO

I am sure living arrangements for both sides of the family have been very strained during this ordeal, especially since there are other children that have to be cared for as well.

I'll try to respond to the questions that I am able to give accurate answers to and not speculate. As far as drugs: I have never seen, heard or had any indication that Ron, Misty or any acquaintences that stopped by had any drug involvement. As amatter of fact Ron, Misty and any smokers were always outside smoking and not in their house. They had a couch under the carport for that purpose and it was next to my patio. It was not trashey and not "parkie". As to the noisy vehicle there is s the same white pickup that comes home between 11 and 1 every night. He makes his turn off Monroe and guns it down the street.
Annoying, yes, threatening no. Suspect no. As far as "loving father" Ron definitely was that. Very protective and strict. The children were always dressed to the NINES and clean and neat as a pin. I do not, personally, like body or multiple ear piercings, but once I got to know Ron that was not even a thought. I am saying that to other conservatives, such as me, that judge people on those sort of things.

Hi player.

Do you know anything about the cinder block? It has been said that there was a pile of them 50ft. from the trailer - but Misty and Ron say they don't know where it came from.

Also - the dogs tracked Haleigh to the pond and then to an outbuilding - do you know anything about the outbuilding? Do people go back to that pond area? Do you know if Ron or his kids did?

thank you for your oppinions player. I have so many questions, don't want to overwhelm you as i'm sure you will receive plenty:)

Are you still in contact with Ron? The reason that i ask this, is because i have been begging anyone that will listen for Ron and Haleighs birth information. There is a post a page or so back about it. lol and 3 or 4 other threads. I'm not crazy(well not Really)but, it would be Very helpful. thanks in advance for any help

ETA: Bringing post up, to help explain.

Would it be possible for someone to obtain Ron's birth information?

We have 10/29/1983, however, for the charts that are being done for Haleigh to be as accurate as possible, a birth city, and Exact verifiable time of birth. Either with verifiction of birth certificate, needle point with time, photo etc...

Haleighs information has been provided, just not verified with documentation.

I realize everything is crazy right now and if it to much of a bother for the family, please disregard. Our Forensic Astrologers have proven VERY accurate on past cases. This information on Ron, Cyrstal and Haleigh would be HUGE help to assist the hard work they are doing.

thank you for any imput

I wanna go back to when right away Ron and Misty were saying someone stole Haleigh.

That terminology - stole - stands out to me. Ron's plea to whoever has Haleigh - that she is not a piece of property - odd.

Makes me wonder if something else wasn't stolen that night - to make them so quick to use that word.

If so - it has to be something that they don't want anyone to know about - like something they themselves stole? Drugs? A weapon?

I wanna go back to when right away Ron and Misty were saying someone stole Haleigh.

That terminology - stole - stands out to me. Ron's plea to whoever has Haleigh - that she is not a piece of property - odd.

Makes me wonder if something else wasn't stolen that night - to make them so quick to use that word.

If so - it has to be something that they don't want anyone to know about - like something they themselves stole? Drugs? A weapon?

The phrase "she's not a piece of property" also struck me as very odd. JMHO

As if they should have taken something else...?!?

The phrase "she's not a piece of property" also struck me as very odd. JMHO

Hmmmn...a piece of property implies just that - so it would not be drugs I don't think - someone wouldn't really think of that as their property would they? More like a weapon maybe? Something solid.

ETA - could help explain why Misty waited for Ron to come home before she called LE - she didn't know if she should say the whole truth - as to what was missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth