Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something Player said made me consider something.

Are we sure that all of the charges ascribed to Ronald on this board are really his? Possibly in 2001 but definitely in 1999 and 2000, Ronald would have been a minor so how would we have charges against him from then? How do we know for sure all of these charges are Ron's charges?

Yes- based on middle initial and age/DOB

This thread is the Ron C. thread, not a chit-chat thread about personal family dynamics or other.

Here are 15.

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
Putnam County
1/2/00 Driving without a license
10/24/01 Assault
12/12/02 Drugs
12/20/02 Hunting violation
11/16/04 Drugs
11/14/06 Leaving scene of accident
8/1/06 Trespassing
12/19/06 Leaving scene of accident
4/3/07 Affray/violence
11/14/07 Hunting violation
9/22/05 Order of protection

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/crimbrowse.asp?pg=1
Sarasota County
9/29/05 Drug possession
11/18/99 Traffic violation

http://www.flaglerclerk.com/pa/?Accept=Accept+Disclaimer+&+Start+Search
Flagler County
7/8/02 Traffic violation
https://www.myfloridacounty.com/serv/MyFloridaCounty/ORI/Order
Baker County
3/23/06 Violation Order of Protection

Not all of these are Ronald's charges .. I just began looking but the two under sarasota county are two separate Ronald Cummings they have different birthdates.

The two in putnam of leaving the scene of the accident are both the same incident. There is no charge for him in 2000 in Putnam that i can find at the url given. And I also see no birth date at this site. I may be overlooking it.

I asked a paralegal about this 4/3/07 Affray/violence charge. I did not know what it meant. She is from G'ville so you have to tollerant of her answer. She said that if some Gator fans met up with some Nole fans and they all got into a fight they would more then likely be charged with Affray rather then an Assault charge. She said it is also used for things like bar room fights. She said it isn't used (to her knowledge) if it is a fight between 2 people or if one person attacked another. She also said that is her understanding of it but she could be wrong and for me to check with an attorney. Typical gator....hedge the question.

Not all of these are Ronald's charges .. I just began looking but the two under sarasota county are two separate Ronald Cummings they have different birthdates.

The two in putnam of leaving the scene of the accident are both the same incident. There is no charge for him in 2000 in Putnam that i can find at the url given. And I also see no birth date at this site. I may be overlooking it.

Excellent work. And you only have 16 posts.....your gonna be a good sleuther!
DO they all show the middle name?

Excellent work. And you only have 16 posts.....your gonna be a good sleuther!
DO they all show the middle name?

The ones from Putnam all have the same middle name but no birth date or other identifying factors.

The ones in Sarasota are both Ronald L , no complete middle name for either, but different birth dates.
I tried to check the Baker county site but cannot get it to open.
I have not checked Flagler county.

Records 1 - 2 of 2
Name Birth Date Case Number Date Filed Charge Disposition Date Disposition
CUMMINGS RONALD L 10/29/1983 2005 CF 017999 NC 9/29/2005 Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE
Principal - VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Principal - DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 CLOSED (CRIMINAL)

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/crimbrowse.asp?pg=1

The ones from Putnam all have the same middle name but no birth date or other identifying factors.

The ones in Sarasota are both Ronald L , no complete middle name for either, but different birth dates.

The Backer link is not working for me either

I asked a paralegal about this 4/3/07 Affray/violence charge. I did not know what it meant. She is from G'ville so you have to tollerant of her answer. She said that if some Gator fans met up with some Nole fans and they all got into a fight they would more then likely be charged with Affray rather then an Assault charge. She said it is also used for things like bar room fights. She said it isn't used (to her knowledge) if it is a fight between 2 people or if one person attacked another. She also said that is her understanding of it but she could be wrong and for me to check with an attorney. Typical gator....hedge the question.

LOL- that's funny. I looked it up and found something about fighting and brawling.

Then The Dukes of Hazzard (not the movie) came to mind. :crazy:

Ceejaycee great work! BTW WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS!!! :)

Although regardless of RC's past history I do not believe he is any way, shape or form involved in his daughter's disappearance. In fact I do think he has been working to better his and his children's lives the best that he knows how. I think that this very terribly tragic abduction has happened to him and his family and people want to find the reason, any reason for it. jmho

Great sleuthing!

This thread is the Ron C. thread, not a chit-chat thread about personal family dynamics or other.

Sorry, I was only trying to reiterate the similarities of families with that background and how it paints a different picture once you have observed it first-hand. I thought the information would be useful for a number of posters who are having a hard time understanding the dynamics when drugs have been or currently are involved. I'm sorry if it came across as too O/T.

My joke was only to bring a little levity to the situation. I'll be better next time ;)

Would it be possible for someone to obtain Ron's birth information?

We have 10/29/1983, however, for the charts that are being done for Haleigh to be as accurate as possible, a birth city, and Exact verifable time of birth. Either with verifiction of birth certificate, needle point with time, photo etc...

Haleighs information has been provided, just not verified with documentation.

I realize everything is crazy right now and if it to much of a bother for the family, please disregard. Our Forensic Astrologers have proven VERY accurate on past cases. This information on Ron, Cyrstal and Haleigh would be HUGE help to assist the hard work they are doing.

thank you for any imput

Thank y'all for the welcome.

I don't know what to believe though I am leaning more to abduction than anything else. I would rather reserve judgment until i know evidence surrounding her disappearance.

jmo

IIRC, one of the Sarasota charges had a booking photo of Ronald, didn't it? At least that is what I recall.

The birthdate in Sarasota is a typo- it says 1973 instead of 1983 and it's the traffic violation, not the drug charges.

any charges before RC birthday in 2001 are sealed! He was a minor. Anything after his birthday 2001 are records stays there

Characters: Ronald, Misty, Crystal, Marie, unknown cousin from Tennessee , Joe.
Ron was at work. solid alibi. Misty was at home watching the children. Unable to verify with witnesses. Crystal at home in Baker County some 2 hours away, Mother Marie also there. All had great knowledge of the area except Misty. Her knowledge was somewhat limited. All had friends and family in the area. Last trace that we’ve been told about was a dog hit at the river, day after Haleigh disappeared. Cousin Joe is the unexplained one.

Let’s go to motive for abduction and thoughts on that. Drug deal gone bad ? Kind of a bad way to end a drug life not too likely.

Hostage for Drug Money. Not likely, because no ransom notes have been found and the FBI is here. If that is the case the perps get Fed time.. Bad move don’t think that is plausible.
Food for thought items : Crystal’s appearance some 7 hours after being notified. Court case pending for child support (I have heard numbers from 16k down to 4k) . Crystal’s disappearance for 1.5 days immediately after and her not usually spending the nights at the campsite (rumor).
My hypothesis through deduction: A person with a motive to stall, impede or punish Ron, Crystal or Misty. Must have access to a boat and knowledge of navigation on The St. Johns’ river at night. Someone with knowledge of the house and its layout and its idiosyncrasies. A safe place in which to hide a child that would be above reproach. This leads me to believe that there is a conspiracy here.

It has come out recently that Crystal grew up in this area and has friends here. Ron tried to keep his address from her and always met her somewhere for the children’s weekend visitation with her. However, some of her friends may have worked their way into Ron and Misty’s circle of friends and been in their home….thus knowing the layout.

The Sheffield family did go out on a boat to search creeks nearby..the first time was at night after receiving a tip from a psychic. Crystal told Ron’s mother that Haleigh would be returned the following Monday (Mar 2). Of course, this didn’t happen! Was this wishful thinking on her part or did she really “know” something?

Two different people have had visions of a dark haired, tall, heavyset woman with dark red lipstick and sunglasses having Haleigh. These people do not know each other, and the first was a day after Haleigh disappeared, the other was the same person as above who said this woman was holding the child on a boat and it was nearby. This psychic called the Sheffield family last Friday evening..thus the river searches by the family.

Wow you said "Crystal’s disappearance for 1.5 days immediately after and her not usually spending the nights at the campsite (rumor)."
Whats up with that I wonder. It's the first I heard also of her not spending the nights at the camp. Where was she going?
I hope that family is not beliving all the psychic crap. I can't think of even one missing child that was found by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus