Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you all for your kindness, won't name all the names so I dont bog down the posts. Thank you.

I don't think any of us can deny there are "issues" on both sides of the family. I just dont think that Ron or Crystal are involved in Haleigh being taken. Now a family member or friend from either side of the family is very possible, IMO.

I agree with you 100%. I really don't think Ron or Crystal could pull this off this long. Misty knows more then we do but I think she has come clean to LE. I hope so anyway.

I would think she would start taking that at puberty wouldnt she? My nephew had a growth issue and he started taking injections...not sure what, but a growth hormone...when he hit puberty.

I cannot remember the pro wrestlers name that went on a rampage and killed his son and himself (and maybe his wife) but he took his son's HGH. I do know his son was not even 10 years old yet and had been prescribed HGH.

My memory is not what it used to be since I have retired except for helping out every once in a while.

I cannot remember the pro wrestlers name that went on a rampage and killed his son and himself (and maybe his wife) but he took his son's HGH. I do know his son was not even 10 years old yet and had been prescribed HGH.

My memory is not what it used to be since I have retired except for helping out every once in a while.

I remember that with the wrestler.

You could be very right.

I was trying to think back to when my nephew was taking them...or first started taking them. He was so tiny it is hard for me to picture in my mind his age. I remember giving him one injection, I picture him in my mind, but can't put the age with that picture.

It's a really good question, if Haleigh was taking it.

It made us feel good to donate to Cummings family so Jr would have food and be kept warm.

That is wonderful that you were able to do that for Jr. Bless Your family

i hope my post did not come across as saying that, i think Ron or Crystal are profiting of off Haleigh's dissapperance, because i do not think that at all. I was reffering to surounding groups that have had questionable pratices in the past with missing children, and hoping that they are not affiliated with anyone in either of Haleighs families, or just profiting in general from her dissapperance.

Hi CHICANA. See my post before yours. Crystal wasn't convicted and her charges don't link up with any of Ron's charges. JMO.

I guess we were posting at the same time !!

I don't think any of us can deny there are "issues" on both sides of the family. I just dont think that Ron or Crystal are involved in Haleigh being taken. Now a family member or friend from either side of the family is very possible, IMO.

I'm with you on that one.

To all that replied to my post. Thanks. I believe in fairness. I know Ron and yes he is a little different that me, but he is a great father and was really a good disciplinarian. Both Haliegh and Jr. were respectful, polite and above all neat and clean to a fault. As a former Union Rep with almost 4500 constituents I have learned that it is what lies beneath that really matters. I stick with Ron. The comment about Crystal is just that and that is where we get off track by trying to suggest something more sinister. Thanks to all concerning his record. I feel relieved that we can be and are a fair forum.

A Man who deals drugs would have more in his house then what the picture show

Not really. If a person deals to cover their own habit they don't profit other than to get their stuff for free.

To all that replied to my post. Thanks. I believe in fairness. I know Ron and yes he is a little different that me, but he is a great father and was really a good disciplinarian. Both Haliegh and Jr. were respectful, polite and above all neat and clean to a fault. As a former Union Rep with almost 4500 constituents I have learned that it is what lies beneath that really matters. I stick with Ron. The comment about Crystal is just that and that is where we get off track by trying to suggest something more sinister. Thanks to all concerning his record. I feel relieved that we can be and are a fair forum.

Welcome to WS and thank you for coming here. I am happy to see someone here to represent RC and even out the playing field..

Settle down everyone. (a few of you)

Attack the post NOT THE POSTER. - Do not participate, hit ALERT.

Stay on topic.

Thank you.

Those trailer pics are too "sterile"....and didn't TN say they had been packing? Maybe that's why they look so blank.

I remember that with the wrestler.

You could be very right.

I was trying to think back to when my nephew was taking them...or first started taking them. He was so tiny it is hard for me to picture in my mind his age. I remember giving him one injection, I picture him in my mind, but can't put the age with that picture.

It's a really good question, if Haleigh was taking it.

Haleigh was too young to begin taking it.

. Most doctor's recommend that HGH treatment begin when a girl reaches age seven. It ends after the pubescent period.

HGH Treatment for Turner's Syndrome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member