Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize if I offended you.

No not offended at all. I was just trying to keep things in perspective, from my own feelings and beliefs. It is an emotional situation and sometimes we have a hard time stepping back and looking at the whole picture...especially with so many puzzle pieces missing.

I misunderstood ya love...sorry about that.:blowkiss:

Maybe the pastor has made it his mission to be there for Ron no matter what. You know, kinda like standing by his side through it all.

:blowkiss:...right back atchya!!!

Now looking at it that way (bolded by me) I can maybe see it as not being so strange but it did stick out to me and made me go...WHAT?!?!?!?!?

While I was upset at first that Ronald went to get a tat, I have thought about it more and realized this wasn't so bad. Since people paid the shop directly, it makes more sense as to why he drove so far and even why he had it done. It was a kind gesture from others to help him cope.

The drive probably was good for him. It does no good to have him sitting inside the camper torturing himself. How would that help Haleigh? Her father going further into a depression and despair helps no one, imo.

While I was upset at first that Ronald went to get a tat, I have thought about it more and realized this wasn't so bad. Since people paid the shop directly, it makes more sense as to why he drove so far and even why he had it done. It was a kind gesture from others to help him cope.

The drive probably was good for him. It does no good to have him sitting inside the camper torturing himself. How would that help Haleigh? Her father going further into a depression and despair helps no one, imo.

The media put a spin on this story that didn't help things. What the media does best all too often.

If someone offered to pay for it and the pastor wanted to take him - no foul!

I don't see anything wrong with Ron getting a tat. I have several and getting them has always been a sort of release for me. Its focusing and can put you in a different state of mind for a bit.

Even if his "affiliations with the drug community" lead someone to kidnap his daughter, the fact still remains that Ron is dealing with alot right now, and may have needed to do something to help himself.

This is a positive thing about Ronald. It would mean he has been working not only one, but two jobs periodically to support his children. I don't know how many "drug dealers" do this, but where I am from...most do not have even one real job.

the only thing I know (for sure) about a landscaper is that Ron does landscape/tree work for his aunt as side work.

OK This is where I am really confused. Are we able to discuss things here being said against Ron on this forum openly, but they have no links other than to the Anna thread? We are not allowed to discuss them there since it makes some uncomfortable, but I feel since they are being said...someone needs to defend him and/or step in to explain them, if possible. I have tried my best to understand how as a victim he can be challenged without anyone being able to defend him, but I cannot reconcile it.

In regard to linking to the Anna thread, Tricia has repeatedly said the she has spoken with Anna quite regularly, and Tricia has found her to be credible and concerned only with finding Haleigh. I personally consider Tricia to be a reasonable person with good discernment abilities, but as she has stated; you are free to disagree. Just as with any source, you are free to follow the link and determine for yourself if you choose to believe it.

I would suggest that if you are that concerned with Tricia's decision, you could take it up with her personally so as not to risk provoking dissent on the forum. JMO, and I'm not anyone important!

In regard to Ron being a victim...he is also one of the main suspects. People on WS did not decide that, LE has stated very clearly that they have yet to rule Ron, or anyone else out as a suspect. Clearly, Haleigh was under his custody and he was responsible for her safety at the time something happened to her, which may or may not, (according to LE) have happened "while he was at work".

Peace!
Susan

I am NOT questioning Tricia! I am asking if we can discuss what is openly discussed on that particular thread here! This thread is about Ronald and I want to be able to bring quotes here to further investigate them is all. I was asking if we are allowed to do this.

We were told here that Ronald is to be treated as a victim (which I believe him to be very much a victim). While the world is suspect, as stated by the Sheriff (except for the couple of people they have cleared), I do understand we can discuss what is on record and stated in the media about him.

Oopsie!

I thought you were concerned that linking to Anna's thread was not good enough. :rolleyes: I get it now!

Please accept my apology: I'm sorry!:blowkiss:

Susan

I do believe that everyone is innocent until proven guilty! And I agree that we need to remember that what we are saying/posting doesn't come right out and flame any of the people/persons involved.

I do believe that Ron is a victim too...I just question if he brought this all on himself by something he may have done! I feel sorry for all involved in this...it is heartbreaking to me and I cannot even begin to imagine how much it is affecting Ron or the other family members!

I imagine that it would be hard/harder if Ron had in fact done something to warrant someone taking and possibly harming Haleigh!

No worries! I am just honestly confused. Not trying to circumvent anyone here.

Wrapping my head around this case has been exhausting the past couple of weeks and things are not getting any better! I want to know what happened to Haleigh! Where is she and who is responsible? I do look at everyone in this case as suspicious because we don't have any answers, but my gut feeling tells me it isn't Ronald for some reason.

I still think we do have to look at everything tho. If I am wrong about him...I will gladly take my lumps later on. Finding Haleigh no matter who or what is involved is most important.

I am NOT questioning Tricia! I am asking if we can discuss what is openly discussed on that particular thread here! This thread is about Ronald and I want to be able to bring quotes here to further investigate them is all. I was asking if we are allowed to do this.

We were told here that Ronald is to be treated as a victim (which I believe him to be very much a victim). While the world is suspect, as stated by the Sheriff (except for the couple of people they have cleared), I do understand we can discuss what is on record and stated in the media about him.

I have not had the chance to read all of the media reports on this six hour trip yet, and now that it's over and Ron is back home, I have no real problem with it, just one or two "but what if" moments. But if there had been a discovery of evidence and Ron was needed immediately, then there would have been an issue. In my line, I've seen plenty of memorial tats, but this is a first for me to witness a parent inked up before we even know what has happened to his child. :confused: Mark Lunsford has a beautiful one of Jessie, but that was after all was revealed.

I absolutely get what you are talking about, but some of these cases are starting to make it hard for me, and maybe others, to pick a corner before I receive any more facts, so I just stick with supporting the person that we know without a doubt is the victim and that is Haleigh

I have not had the chance to read all of the media reports on this six hour trip yet, and now that it's over and Ron is back home, I have no real problem with it, just one or two "but what if" moments. But if there had been a discovery of evidence and Ron was needed immediately, then there would have been an issue. In my line, I've seen plenty of memorial tats, but this is a first for me to witness a parent inked up before we even know what has happened to his child. :confused: Mark Lunsford has a beautiful one of Jessie, but that was after all was revealed.

I absolutely get what you are talking about, but some of these cases are starting to make it hard for me, and maybe others, to pick a corner before I receive any more facts, so I just stick with supporting the person that we know without a doubt is the victim and that is Haleigh

Bolded by me.
I was just thinking that myself.
And I agree, my support is also with Haleigh.

They would have contacted him by phone if there were any breaking developments in the case and I would think he would have driven like a bat out of hell to get back there (could be the reason he didn't go alone). As we know now...nothing happened and the drive was probably good for him. They (the Pastor, his family, and maybe even LE) may have recommended Ronald take a break to do this...we just don't know.

Crystal has other outlets, but Ronald has maintained a steadfast vigil at the site (as far as we know). In other cases, we have seen the people flying around the country to various media outlets, staying in nice hotels, and otherwise taking "breaks" from the immediate area.

A wise Rat, as always, RR.

now that the land owner has asked them to move their tents, wonder if RC will go back to the trailer??

It would make sense if he doesn't want to stay inside the trailer to simply move the "camp" to his yard. As long as he is paying rent there...he should be able to do this.

I agree. I can't imagine how he's dealing with this and if a tattoo lifts his spirits for a little while, then I completely understand.. I can't imagine his agony.

I agree. I can't imagine how he's dealing with this and if a tattoo lifts his spirits for a little while, then I completely understand.. I can't imagine his agony.

I tried to explain yesterday how people who enjoy body art do this to bring peace to them. I have noticed that Ron has several tats so I imagine that this is the case. It's not because he "knows" she's not coming back as people have hinted at. He actually had 2 done, one of Haleigh and one of Jr.

My business is located next to a tattoo parlor so I have seen everything. Heck I have even seen some remove old tats so they could get new ones. Go figure...

It is a very personal decision to get a tattoo and he obviously had his reasons. Maybe because of another case, it hit a lot of us wrong he chose to do this now instead of waiting until much later. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth