Ron C. #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we need a rumor thread because everyone of these threads has become bash Ron based on rumor. People are then taking those rumors and running with them as fact.

Maybe we need a rumor thread because everyone of these threads has become bash Ron based on rumor. People are then taking those rumors and running with them as fact.

There is a rumor thread. It's the most active one here today:)

I think he is trying to get money from people to. He is making people feel sorry for him.
As far as that tattoo, what money did he use to get that with, was it money donated to them?
Something is fishy about this lost child, something is not right with this case at all.

Oh yeah and much much worse! I have NOT seen one shred of evidence, links or marks on his current girlfriend but yet he is also an abuser.

We have a "rumor" fight a couple of weeks ago but NO proof? We have a poster who went by the camps and stated a "party" atomosphere at the Bio Moms camp but somber at Ron's. Now we have a fight that happened at Ron's camp but yet again was never reported to police! I think someone is trying to sway public opinion after GR show. Many people were digusted by it..oh and the rumor I heard..the LE wasn't pleased at all!!!

No wonder he's hiding, I would too. He is in pain and these people start all of these rumors about him. His last drug arrest was years ago AND he works with heavy equipment (meaning probably drug tested), he has a 2nd job..yup sounds like a drug dealer to me:rolleyes: Crystal's mom was arrested for running a "drug" house, recent pictures show Crystal around drugs or people who do drugs but yet she's innocent?

Why all of this RC basing? I just don't get it.:confused: Something isn't right here...

I do not think RC, Crystal or Misty had anything to do with what has happened to Haleigh. However the Ron basing really has to stop UNTIL there is concrete proof that any of this is true. Not only is this mans child missing, people on here are runining him as a person.

I am with you on this. Although I dont count crystal or her family out. Something doesn't sit right in my gut with them.

I think he is trying to get money from people to. He is making people feel sorry for him.
As far as that tattoo, what money did he use to get that with, was it money donated to them?
Something is fishy about this lost child, something is not right with this case at all.

I think Crystal got jealous of people donating to Ron so she starts going on national TV trashing him so she gets sympathy and $. Remember she took life insurance out on the kids not Ron.

I do think looking into every possibility cn bring up a good lead. But slandering is terrible, i.e. druggie, abuser, etc.

Ok I just don't like posting things about either side of the family without proof. I have a friend that works in the missing/exploited/abused children field. She has been putting the word out of course and doing what she can. People that she knows have been donating to the families...both sides. Well a person she knows made a donation to Ron...except he took it to the first tent thinking that was Ron's tent. Of course when my friend found out that the Cummings did not get the check she checked into it and found out that the person thought that the first tent was Rons. She is now going back and checking with everybody that she knows that hand delivered donations to make sure that others did not make that same mistake.

I know not real juicy but if you think about, a lot of people could have been dropping money off at the first tent when they intended it to go to Jr.

Ok I just don't like posting things about either side of the family without proof. I have a friend that works in the missing/exploited/abused children field. She has been putting the word out of course and doing what she can. People that she knows have been donating to the families...both sides. Well a person she knows made a donation to Ron...except he took it to the first tent thinking that was Ron's tent. Of course when my friend found out that the Cummings did not get the check she checked into it and found out that the person thought that the first tent was Rons. She is now going back and checking with everybody that she knows that hand delivered donations to make sure that others did not make that same mistake.

I know not real juicy but if you think about, a lot of people could have been dropping money off at the first tent when they intended it to go to Jr.

:eek::eek::furious::eek::eek:

Oh yeah and much much worse! I have NOT seen one shred of evidence, links or marks on his current girlfriend but yet he is also an abuser.

We have a "rumor" fight a couple of weeks ago but NO proof? We have a poster who went by the camps and stated a "party" atomosphere at the Bio Moms camp but somber at Ron's. Now we have a fight that happened at Ron's camp but yet again was never reported to police! I think someone is trying to sway public opinion after GR show. Many people were digusted by it..oh and the rumor I heard..the LE wasn't pleased at all!!!

No wonder he's hiding, I would too. He is in pain and these people start all of these rumors about him. His last drug arrest was years ago AND he works with heavy equipment (meaning probably drug tested), he has a 2nd job..yup sounds like a drug dealer to me:rolleyes: Crystal's mom was arrested for running a "drug" house, recent pictures show Crystal around drugs or people who do drugs but yet she's innocent?

Why all of this RC basing? I just don't get it.:confused: Something isn't right here...

I do not think RC, Crystal or Misty had anything to do with what has happened to Haleigh. However the Ron basing really has to stop UNTIL there is concrete proof that any of this is true. Not only is this mans child missing, people on here are runining him as a person.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I think it's juicy. It angers me to no end.:furious:

Was the check made out to Ron Cummings? Was it cashed? That information would definitely be pertinent to accusing Crystal's family of stealing money meant for Ron.

If people wanted something to go to Jr. and explained that, what makes you think Jr.'s mother wouldn't see to it that he got it? I'm assuming the first tent is Crystal's?

Was the check made out to Ron Cummings? Was it cashed? That information would definitely be pertinent to accusing Crystal's family of stealing money meant for Ron.

Thank you Pirate... so easy to disparage people outside the small circle of those (two, to be precise) who were responsible for Haleigh at the time under whose watch she disappeared and to distract from the only issue that ultimately matters which is WHERE IS HALEIGH????? JMO

:parrot:

Police and medical records and photographs would be pertinent to accusing Ron of abuse.

What Pirate you are the only one allowed to make accusations about people...oh wait..you dont make accusations...you make statements of fact...like Ron only searched for the first week...which I KNOW is not true.

Secondly I did not SAY Crytal or her family stole anything...I said that a donation was dropped off at her camp in error...BIG DIFFERENCE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234