Ron C. #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lone go up and view the video posted earlier - it comes right out of Crystals mouth that she was suppose to pick up the kids and RC would not let her because Haleigh could not miss any more school.

--------------
I just can not believe that a mother would ask for a child when that child is in school. It makes no sense. I personally think that if it was really looked into it would show that the children were brought back to Ron on Sunday evening. Unless it is proven that the children were not brought back on Monday the allegations that Crystal is at fault for Haleigh not being at school on Monday following her weekend, are false and should be treated as rumor.

Oh Debs, I never mind being challenged, when I state something I have info to back it up or I would of never stated in the first place - so challenge away.

If you have a link that states RC was adamant that they stick to that schedule that would be great, because we know for a fact that Crystal had the children on days other than her visitation schedule. The dates of the "abuse photo" that was taken by Connie S, when Crystal went to visit them was mid week not a weekend. Also please refer to YouTube - Nancy Grace Cross Exam Crystal Sheffield at 2:11 into the video, Crystal states she was suppose to pick the kids up and RC would not let her because Haleigh could not miss any more school.

Also the number of days missed is 22 as 9 of the 31 days shown on the attendance record are AFTER Haleigh went missing. In addition, if you search the threads it is all broken up by date the Fridays and Mondays that match up with Crystals weekend visitation and her Thanksgiving visitation to the missed days and tardies. Crystal was scheduled to have JR and Haleigh Feb 14th and 15th, therefore her last visit was Jan 31 and Feb 1st.

ETA: As I have stated many many times it was still RC ultimate responsibility to make sure Haleigh was at school.
------------
I have noticed that you always have backup for your postings, however you always taint the information to fit your point of view, which is very obvious. Therefore, your backup information and your posts have to be interpreted with a grain of salt, otherwise, deciphered to separate the actual facts from your most partial view. After this separation is done, then the facts can be viewed and interpreted as one must.

Sorry I just went back and reread your post, I missed that it was a question for the locals. I didn't realize anyone could post information without a link to back it up regardless if local or not. Maybe a local paper or something has some more information that locals can point us to.

Thanks BL for the info, thats precisely why I'm asking any locals with info on what there efforts are would be appreciated....it appears that Ron and Misty have taken the Howard Hughes approach to everything.....I was and am hoping someone will step up with something credible......locals feel free

Lone go up and view the video posted earlier - it comes right out of Crystals mouth that she was suppose to pick up the kids and RC would not let her because Haleigh could not miss any more school.
---------------
Do you know for a fact that this occasion happened for all the times that Haleigh was tardy or not present on Mondays or Fridays. It seems that you are assuming a lot. I would be suspicious about the number of times this instance was true for Crystal. However, I have noticed that you are never suspicious about things that might point to Ron having responsibility on Monday mornings to see that Haleigh get to school on time. You need to see with an unbias eye on "facts" you report.

I respect you opinion, but I have to disagree. I do not taint the information to fit my point of view. I posted a video the words coming from Crystals mouth, I posted the dates of the last visitation based on Maries statement of when they had the children last, and I posted the number of days missed based on the attendance record. I posted that a number of missed days are Friday and Monday that match up to Crystals visitation schedule. I posted that Crystal had the children midweek based on a photo taken and statements made by Connie. These are all facts none of it has to do with my point of view at all regarding this case.

You will also notice that I stated that it was RC's ultimate responsibility to make sure Haleigh was in school. Now that is my opinion and if you consider that statement tainted because I do not believe RC is responsible for Haleigh disappearing that is entirely up to you. If you find my post tainted and of little value then please just skip over and don't quote them, so I do not waste my time responding in the future. Thanks.

------------
I have noticed that you always have backup for your postings, however you always taint the information to fit your point of view, which is very obvious. Therefore, your backup information and your posts have to be interpreted with a grain of salt, otherwise, deciphered to separate the actual facts from your most partial view. After this separation is done, then the facts can be viewed and interpreted as one must.

Sorry I just went back and reread your post, I missed that it was a question for the locals. I didn't realize anyone could post information without a link to back it up regardless if local or not. Maybe a local paper or something has some more information that locals can point us to.

Im just trying to get someone with input BL, you know as well as I do that we have had nothing new in a long time.....IMO....this is what is causing all the saltiness...lol....is that really the word.....we've rehashed this all a million times.......I wonder if we could get the mods to sanction Cage fights with opposing users? JUST KIDDING
We need a break in this case

Oh Debs, I never mind being challenged, when I state something I have info to back it up or I would of never stated in the first place - so challenge away.

If you have a link that states RC was adamant that they stick to that schedule that would be great, because we know for a fact that Crystal had the children on days other than her visitation schedule. The dates of the "abuse photo" that was taken by Connie S, when Crystal went to visit them was mid week not a weekend. Also please refer to YouTube - Nancy Grace Cross Exam Crystal Sheffield at 2:11 into the video, Crystal states she was suppose to pick the kids up and RC would not let her because Haleigh could not miss any more school.

Also the number of days missed is 22 as 9 of the 31 days shown on the attendance record are AFTER Haleigh went missing. In addition, if you search the threads it is all broken up by date the Fridays and Mondays that match up with Crystals weekend visitation and her Thanksgiving visitation to the missed days and tardies. Crystal was scheduled to have JR and Haleigh Feb 14th and 15th, therefore her last visit was Jan 31 and Feb 1st.

ETA: As I have stated many many times it was still RC ultimate responsibility to make sure Haleigh was at school.
---------------
You are making a huge assumption that ALL the absences from School are due to Crystal getting Haleigh during school time or not returning the children in time to go to school. This IMO is taking a huge leap at assumptions. Just looking at the issues as we know them, it is obvious to me, at least, that Misty really likes to party. She was the ONE who was the "perfect little mommie" to the children and as she said "was with them 24/7. I don't think that you have all the information to make an assumption that the only reason Haleigh was absent from school was due to visiting her mother over the weekend. You, IMO, are spouting rumors...........................................

I have never stated that it is a fact that all the Mondays and Fridays missed were because of Crystal. I stated the dates of alot of those Mondays and Fridays match up to Crystals visitation schedule. Once again I just stated fact. If the tables were turned and RC had the children Friday night thru Sunday night every other weekend , and her missed days matched those weekends I would of stated the same thing. This has nothing to do with my feelings on the case, I like facts and the above are facts, people have been throwing out there that RC did not allow Crystal to see the children other than her scheduled visitation (I am pointing out the facts do not support that statement), that RC did not care enough about Haleigh to get up and take her to school (I am pointing out there are some facts that need to be considered vs taking that statement as fact). I like looking at the entire picture based on facts. I have also said repeatedly RC should of put his foot down and made sure Haleigh made it to school.

---------------
Do you know for a fact that this occasion happened for all the times that Haleigh was tardy or not present on Mondays or Fridays. It seems that you are assuming a lot. I would be suspicious about the number of times this instance was true for Crystal. However, I have noticed that you are never suspicious about things that might point to Ron having responsibility on Monday mornings to see that Haleigh get to school on time. You need to see with an unbias eye on "facts" you report.

Lonetraveler, Busy here is what I say to settle the dispute

Neither parent would win parent of the year and have shared equally in the problem of school , you cant look at just the last month

You are the one making a huge assumption. I have never stated that ALL the absences from school are due to Crystal. I have never even stated that ALL the Monday and Friday absences were due to Crystal. I have not spouted any rumor by presenting the facts.

---------------
You are making a huge assumption that ALL the absences from School are due to Crystal getting Haleigh during school time or not returning the children in time to go to school. This IMO is taking a huge leap at assumptions. Just looking at the issues as we know them, it is obvious to me, at least, that Misty really likes to party. She was the ONE who was the "perfect little mommie" to the children and as she said "was with them 24/7. I don't think that you have all the information to make an assumption that the only reason Haleigh was absent from school was due to visiting her mother over the weekend. You, IMO, are spouting rumors...........................................

Thank you DenVIP, I really don't know how it all got twisted, I just presented a video, the attendance records, and Crystals visitation schedule as well as stating that it was RC responsiblity to make sure Haleigh made it to school.

Lonetraveler, Busy here is what I say to settle the dispute

Neither parent would win parent of the year and have shared equally in the problem of school , you cant look at just the last month

Busy, I appreciate your facts, and how impartial you are. I am firm in my opinions, but admit your facts make me go back and reconsider other options, but ultimately I admit I come to the same conclusions.

BL, Lone you know what my opinions are and we differ on them.....however that is what the forum is for debate......and like all good debates they end and both sided maybe learn something.......to argue semantics over and over and attack the person for there opinion is not right it has killed these threads long enough.....IMO.....
BTW I want to lobby for an open forum for debates with limited moderation....no personal attacks permitted, what do you think?

acting in a neutral position.....facts are facts and how they fit may be several different scenarios......and lets face it......the number of days Haleigh missed has nothing to do with her missing do it?

looks like everyone left......any locals know the cost of parenting classed there?

IMO there should be a shared responsibility for both parents for Haleigh missing so much school. I personally think that both of them are most likely responsibile for most of everything that has gone wrong for both of these children. At this time, I can not possibly see where one parent is more responsible than the other for the school absences. However, I do see where the facts as has been confirmed show that Ron was the custodial parent who left these children with a minor who was most likely partying while Haleigh disappeared. The fact that Haleigh was under Ron's care when she disappeared will not be changed and I can't see where this can be disputed at this time.

------------
Thank you , thank you, I just posted before I read your post and I totally support your post. I have never seen where the non-custodial parent didn't pick up the children after school on Friday and returned them on Sunday evening. I'm also thinking that Ron and Misty did not see the children off to School on Monday following a weekend without them. They most probably had a problem getting up to get them to school on time.

BBM

Do you have anything to back that up? Anything at all? Or is that just you guessing based upon rumors you've heard? Just wondering. Reason why is that there are plenty of other reasons that HaLeigh may have been absent or tardy, other than her FATHER not getting out of bed - you know.

acting in a neutral position.....facts are facts and how they fit may be several different scenarios......and lets face it......the number of days Haleigh missed has nothing to do with her missing do it?
-------------
I think that the connection between Haleigh missing so much school and her disappearance is based upon the quality of care that Haleigh and her little brother was under. Someone who doesn't consider the importance of attendance at school would not think it important that these two children have an adult with them as they slept that night.

IMO there should be a shared responsibility for both parents for Haleigh missing so much school. I personally think that both of them are most likely responsibile for most of everything that has gone wrong for both of these children. At this time, I can not possibly see where one parent is more responsible than the other for the school absences. However, I do see where the facts as has been confirmed show that Ron was the custodial parent who left these children with a minor who was most likely partying while Haleigh disappeared. The fact that Haleigh was under Ron's care when she disappeared will not be changed and I can't see where this can be disputed at this time.

Well now that I agree about, the last have of your post......the missing school part was not a factor and to argue about it is senseless and pointless.....your right Ron used poor judgement leaving the kids with a teen and that he has to live with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot