Ron C. #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I hear Ron answer "I don't know, I was at work," I see a guy who is not comfortable being questioned about his behavior. I would feel much better if I heard him say "I wish I knew what happened."
But, his pat answer is probably how he addresses everything he wants to avoid. It's not my fault. He does not know how to extend his feelings or feels he should have to answer anything that might reveal his real personality.
I think he insisted Misty call 911 as a punishment. As if, you lost her, you find her. Pratically thinking, he would have been a better person to call because he knew all the background information about his daughter in order to give an acurate description of her. The rest Misty could fill him in and he could relay to the 911 operator. But, he did not see it that way.
Although I believe he loves and missed his daughter and is hurting, I don't see Ron as a deep thinking, compassionate person. I believe he grew up defending himself for whatever reason. And this situation is difficult for him to face because he is someone who isn't comfortable being questioned.
I think he married Misty simply because it was his mother's plan to improve her son's image in the public's eye.
jmo

I watched it on every single news video up until Geraldo and then some after...I saw him begging and pleading for his missing daughter to be returned with messages of love directly for her in the event she could be watching. My eyes and ears heard it along with millions of other Americans watching at any given moment.

If he was at work as he said he was...then he doesn't know what happened. I wouldn't think it wise for him to "make up something" either.

I don't dispute that he was at work though not sure exactly what time he worked. I'm also not sure when Haleigh "left" her home.

Does anyone know what Ron was doing the weekend before Haleigh disappeared?
tia

When I hear Ron answer "I don't know, I was at work," I see a guy who is not comfortable being questioned about his behavior. I would feel much better if I heard him say "I wish I knew what happened."
But, his pat answer is probably how he addresses everything he wants to avoid. It's not my fault. He does not know how to extend his feelings or feels he should have to answer anything that might reveal his real personality.
I think he insisted Misty call 911 as a punishment. As if, you lost her, you find her. Pratically thinking, he would have been a better person to call because he knew all the background information about his daughter in order to give an acurate description of her. The rest Misty could fill him in and he could relay to the 911 operator. But, he did not see it that way.
Although I believe he loves and missed his daughter and is hurting, I don't see Ron as a deep thinking, compassionate person. I believe he grew up defending himself for whatever reason. And this situation is difficult for him to face because he is someone who isn't comfortable being questioned.
I think he married Misty simply because it was his mother's plan to improve her son's image in the public's eye.
jmo
Thoughtful post. This fits with descriptions of Ron as a private person and one who is not a "people" person. Maybe one thing that draws Ron to Misty is that she can do the talking for him at times. Such as the 911 call. I agree that least part of the reason for the marriage was to "legitimize" the relationship.

Why 'should' Ron answer questions about his lifestyle/behavior/whatever. None of anyone's business, especially Geraldos. I wouldn't answer either and only want to talk about my daughter.

All that matters is what is said to LE. And we have no clue what was said or what LE knows.

Why 'should' Ron answer questions about his lifestyle/behavior/whatever. None of anyone's business, especially Geraldos. I wouldn't answer either and only want to talk about my daughter.

All that matters is what is said to LE. And we have no clue what was said or what LE knows.

It is a reporters business to ask hard questions. Whether i like Geraldo's style or not, I would have been in his face asking tough questions and wish that I could ask them of RC and Misty and TN and GGM. The lies, obfuscation and inconsistancies leave them open for rational people to question their veracity. If he didn't want to talk about it, the appropriate answer is No comment. My attorneys have advised me not to comment or in the case of those with something to hide, on the advise of counsel I invoke my right to remain silent according to the fifth ammendment to the constitution so as not to incriminate myself.

http://www.truveo.com/Search-for-Haleigh-Family-speaks-out/id/288230385343616064

TN says halfway thru this interview that Ronalds gun was retreived back from the cousin Joe...the gun they say the fight was over. So which gun ended up in a ditch? How many guns did he have? Cant be the same gun. Why would he get a gun back from cousin Joe- who they say stole it, and then it end up in a ditch?
Is there any links or video of anyone saying they found one of his guns in a ditch?

If you beleive TN, she says the gun was back with Ronald, she says there really wasnt a fight over it. He got it back.........are we talking about one gun or two? And why cant someone here find out what he has registered?

you know I totally beleived Ron when I watched him on television...but since the beginning I have had a nagging feeling...part of it is that she disappeared shortly before he came home. somehow you might be able to line up him coming in and her going out...

like maybe just maybe Ron was there slightly earlier. But I think the cops can figure this out, because how could he make her dissapear in such a small timeframe? I guess this is the same question we would ask about Madeline, how did her parents hide that body so well with so little time...unless her death occured far earlier.

it's maddening...I can't imagine risking making alot of noise with a cinderblock and a sticky door....

As I sit here and wait for LE to give out some information I have gone over a few of the interviews. In this particular interview Ron does not have a band-aid on his neck. He also states he will take out the trash when it is time. (IMO, that means when this is all over he will dispose of someone). I find it odd how he makes his pleas, gets down on the ground and gets back up and starts talking normal. I wish I could get a screen shot of his eyes, as I can see they are very dilated. It could be from crying or other. I also notice the cuts on his right hand, that too could be from work or from a fight hours earlier as the dried blood looks fresh.

Raw Interview: http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

As I sit here and wait for LE to give out some information I have gone over a few of the interviews. In this particular interview Ron does not have a band-aid on his neck. He also states he will take out the trash when it is time. (IMO, that means when this is all over he will dispose of someone). I find it odd how he makes his pleas, gets down on the ground and gets back up and starts talking normal. I wish I could get a screen shot of his eyes, as I can see they are very dilated. It could be from crying or other. I also notice the cuts on his right hand, that too could be from work or from a fight hours earlier as the dried blood looks fresh.

His tears are real, which is in his favor. he does look impaired, strange shifts in emotional state and vocal tone. The hand injuries look to me (ducking/ I know) to be from a fist fight. he could also have been angry about Haleigh missing and hit a wall. Just consistent with that type of injury.

I see raw emotion of a man who has no idea where his child is. He is still sobbing when he gets back up from the ground, you can tell he is trying to control it some by the way his body is heaving while talking. I have a screen shot of his eyes no clue how to post it, but they are not dilated at all that I can see. When he is listing the things about Haleigh being playful, well mannered loving, you can tell his is picturing her in his mind while describing those things breaks my heart.

My understanding of why MC called 911 was because Ron had not gotten home yet. She had called Ron and said Haleigh was missing, and Ron asked why the hell are you calling me, call 911. Which she did and as she was on the phone with 911, Ron arrived at home.
As for Ron's continual statement that he doesn't know what happened, he was at work -- had he done as some have suggested and simply said No comment, or had he invoked the 5th, I'm sure he would have many more detractors saying he had something to hide. When something of this magnitude comes to light on your frontdoor step, you can make all the assumptions you want to about how differently you would react, about how much more intelligent you might sound when being interviewed by some scummy reporter (no names, please!), or about how you would or wouldn't do something. My own personal perspective is that you have no idea how would react until you have faced it. I'm giving Ron the benefit of the doubt because he was at work. I don't think he hired anyone to kidnap his child. I don't think he pissed off some drug dealer and said drug dealer stole his child. Drug dealers don't kidnap children. Please don't judge Ron too harshly. He is not the brightest bulb in the marquee, but I believe he does love his children, and I believe he was doing the best he could to raise them in a comfortable, loving home. Haleigh's pictures tell the real story of how much she was loved. Surmise all you want, but one look at Haleigh's pictures with her Dad tell me those two love each other.

My understanding of why MC called 911 was because Ron had not gotten home yet. She had called Ron and said Haleigh was missing, and Ron asked why the hell are you calling me, call 911. Which she did and as she was on the phone with 911, Ron arrived at home.
As for Ron's continual statement that he doesn't know what happened, he was at work -- had he done as some have suggested and simply said No comment, or had he invoked the 5th, I'm sure he would have many more detractors saying he had something to hide. When something of this magnitude comes to light on your frontdoor step, you can make all the assumptions you want to about how differently you would react, about how much more intelligent you might sound when being interviewed by some scummy reporter (no names, please!), or about how you would or wouldn't do something. My own personal perspective is that you have no idea how would react until you have faced it. I'm giving Ron the benefit of the doubt because he was at work. I don't think he hired anyone to kidnap his child. I don't think he pissed off some drug dealer and said drug dealer stole his child. Drug dealers don't kidnap children. Please don't judge Ron too harshly. He is not the brightest bulb in the marquee, but I believe he does love his children, and I believe he was doing the best he could to raise them in a comfortable, loving home. Haleigh's pictures tell the real story of how much she was loved. Surmise all you want, but one look at Haleigh's pictures with her Dad tell me those two love each other.

Love is an action though, sailor. RC's actions have shown willful disregard for the law in front of Haleigh. That to me is an unsafe kind of love. JMO

The reporter asks Ron if any other children were in the home, he answers "yes", that his son was there. Reporter asks, "and he (Junior) was fine, right?" At 3:27 Ron replies, "yes.... imagine that." Wonder what he meant by that? Sounded strange imo.

"She's the most well-mannered child I've ever had" also sounds weird to me.

Wonder why he didn't answer, or at least look at his cell phone to see who was calling?

The reporter asks Ron if any other children were in the home, he answers "yes", that his son was there. Reporter asks, "and he (Junior) was fine, right?" At 3:27 Ron replies, "yes.... imagine that." Wonder what he meant by that? Sounded strange imo.

"She's the most well-mannered child I've ever had" also sounds weird to me.

Wonder why he didn't answer, or at least look at his cell phone to see who was calling?

At 2:31 in the same video, the reporter asks Ron "What was the first indication you had that something was wrong?"

Ron's reply is: "That my girlfriend was awake at 3:00 in the morning when I got off work."

At 2:31 in the same video, the reporter asks Ron "What was the first indication you had that something was wrong?"

Ron's reply is: "That my girlfriend was awake at 3:00 in the morning when I got off work."
Yes, and did you notice how his demeanor changed when he started talking about her (Misty)?

Yes, and did you notice how his demeanor changed when he started talking about her (Misty)?

I did, but it was more interesting that he knew she was awake at 3 when he got off work, and not at 3:25 when he says he arrived home.

When I saw that interview and how his demeanor could change so easily,The "Red Flags" started flying for me

What can I say other than YOU can fool ALL of the people SOME the time, SOME of the people ALL the time, But you can't fool ALL the people ALL the time.

SNIP

snipped by me

That comment intrigued me as well, snookie. I can't come up with any explanation for it. Anyone else ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13