Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm

this is her obligation to her children

Ron has an equal and even higher obligation to his children--as he demanded and was granted custody. This puts the greater burden upon him to provide for them. HE IS NOT WORKING ANYWHERE and has not been for going on 6 months now. The support issue is moot, there is NOTHING owed to Ron. The payments had NOTHING to do with Haleigh missing and further beating down of Crystal about them will do NOTHING to solve this crime against Haleigh. imoo

Someone should look at what DCF does! They are a State Agency. They make referrals to a judge based on what they see.

Let's all go back to the OJ trial. The Brown's wanted to raise the children due to the fact that they believed OJ was guilty of murder. The judge ruled in OJ's favor.....anyone surprised? The Brown's never was able to get those children from him. Once the judge makes the decision, it is extremely difficult to regain or attain custody. Unless, he harmed the children enough to hospitalize them,or if the parent dies or is incarcerated will the other parent get custody.

This agency had no physical proof, regardless of what they were told. Ron had an attorney and that was the end of it. I am sure CS knew what her chances were.

There are many cases that most of you have read about where Children's Services have made mistakes...but the OJ case is a big one.

We all know RC broke the law with regards to his relationship with Misty.

The fact that RC had '"sex with a minor" is the issue. Doens't sound so be when you say"We know he broke the law in regards to his relationship"..those word don't seem very strong. Many people do substantial time in prison for "that relationship".

I don't doubt that you all know about his arrests, but many seem to skim over them. In most cases, people would be screaming about anyone having sex with a minor. Are you willing to say he should be in jail serving time for it?

In looking at his interactions regarding the law, RC doesn't seem to be held responsible for his actions. some make excuses for him. They say it has nothing to do with his parenting. I must disagree with that. These charges do impact how he raises children. I have yet to see or hear RC take responsibility for anything.

We have multiple drug charges..cocaine, meth, marijuana, GHB (date-rape) and illegal prescription meds.
Gun used illegally in killing an animal.
reckless driving
Sex with a minor.

What about these charges make him a good and loving parent? He needs a lot more time for these things to go "way in the past" as some are very recent.

BBM

How very, very sad and very telling of what happened in this case....the father of this missing child has made NO CONTACT with LE at all for 3 out of the 5 months that his child has been missing.
I don't see why that is so surprising. With LE out to make Ronald the bad guy in any way they can because of the carp from the Sheffield camp...I think it was advisable for him not to talk to them without his attorneys' approval. They were looking out for him with LE on a witch hunt, imo.

Ron has an equal and even higher obligation to his children--as he demanded and was granted custody. This puts the greater burden upon him to provide for them. HE IS NOT WORKING ANYWHERE and has not been for going on 6 months now. The support issue is moot, there is NOTHING owed to Ron. The payments had NOTHING to do with Haleigh missing and further beating down of Crystal about them will do NOTHING to solve this crime against Haleigh. imoo
Do you know for a fact Ronald hasn't worked in 6 months and is not working now?

As a matter of fact...Crystal will owe Ronald child support every month. I wonder if anyone has checked to see if she paid anything this month?

Sorry mystic I do not agree. Like I stated earlier if LE wanted to question RC then yes attorney would be present, this tells me LE is not wanting to question RC. I believe RC has been in contact with LE to find out what is going on with the case and if there are any leads or info with regards to where Haleigh is.
I agree with you. I am not going to find the link, but I do know that KP stated that LE was talking to both parents and this was within the past month.

Ron was not falsely accused of having sex with with a 16 yr old when he was 24. Ron moved into the trailer on Green lane in November WITH his 16 yr. old girlfriend.

No excuse for this...clearly illegal.

If I'm not mistaken, Ron was actually 25 when he and his 16 year old girlfriend moved there.

Snookie, I think there are only eight years between the ages.

I am sorry I just do not see how RC having sex with a minor is the issue in Haleighs disappearance. I choose not to harp on it, if LE decides to enforce the law fine. RC is held just as responsible for his interactions with the law as any other Putnam County resident, or any other family member including the Sheffield side. I am so tired of people suggesting RC receives "special" treatment. His drug arrest are not recent, I for one believe that people can change and I see no evidence of current drug use.

RC stated I do not do drugs when asked, I know people want to twist that to he denies ever doing drugs but that is not what he said. If drugs are not a current part of his life why should he say well in 2006 I was arrested for drugs, oh ya in 2007 I used a gun illegally to hunt. These things IMO have nothing at all to do with Haleigh missing. The only reason people believe drugs are part of this is because of the rumor mill.

The fact that RC had '"sex with a minor" is the issue. Doens't sound so be when you say"We know he broke the law in regards to his relationship"..those word don't seem very strong. Many people do substantial time in prison for "that relationship".

I don't doubt that you all know about his arrests, but many seem to skim over them. In most cases, people would be screaming about anyone having sex with a minor. Are you willing to say he should be in jail serving time for it?

In looking at his interactions regarding the law, RC doesn't seem to be held responsible for his actions. some make excuses for him. They say it has nothing to do with his parenting. I must disagree with that. These charges do impact how he raises children. I have yet to see or hear RC take responsibility for anything.

We have multiple drug charges..cocaine, meth, marijuana, GHB (date-rape) and illegal prescription meds.
Gun used illegally in killing an animal.
reckless driving
Sex with a minor.

What about these charges make him a good and loving parent? He needs a lot more time for these things to go "way in the past" as some are very recent.

How do we know LE is on a witch hunt for Ron ? This is the second time this topic has come up. Earlier this week, FlossieJMO commented that LE had turned the heat on Ron and TN, as well as on Misty. Did I miss something (sigh - entirely possible - sigh) ? How do we know any of this ?

Gotcha Snookie...Ron does have 9 yrs on her for a few months as her BD is in December.

Well, Busy, indirectly, his personal choice of mate is "an issue" in Haleigh's disappearance.

Please correct me if a I am wrong, but I didn't know RC was hunting at the time. I guess you could say he was, though, if he killed an animal. My recollection tells me he was on the side of the road when LE took notice. Not too many, I would hope, go out and get a license and use 9mm Berratas...

How do we know LE is on a witch hunt for Ron ? This is the second time this topic has come up. Earlier this week, FlossieJMO commented that LE had turned the heat on Ron and TN, as well as on Misty. Did I miss something ? How do we know any of this ?

Yes Shaymus, I'm confused right along with you and Whisperer.

Does anyone have a link to this alleged "witch hunt"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member