Ron C. #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point! Because the van was a communal van, I'd tend to lean more towards it being in the MH. The one sticky point for me is thinking about the gun being in the MH where JO was able to spot it and easily abscond with it is that it possibly was also then in sight of HaLeigh & JR, Misty's bro's kids..... scary.
-------------
As bad as I hate to say this, but some Yeehaws keep their weapons in plain sight of anyone who ventures into their home, they have absolutely no problem having weapons around little children. I'm grinding my teeth here.........I have a son-in-law who does this. Yes, I have informed local LE, they are his best buddies............................:banghead: We are talking about "Good old boys here" OK?

This JO is a bad dude. Ron is a bill-barney bad *advertiser censored* type. Don't see Ron winning any kind of argument/fight with this guy. I also don't see any gun just falling in a ditch by itself...and either of these two just leaving it there.

I think the pistol was in the mobile home, I also do not think RC was one to drive the van though he may have at times.
----------------
I agree. That is why I have to raise the question of how did Joe get the weapon in question. He had to have visited the mobile home at some time during his visit. I think that we have to consider this when we think about possibilities of what transpired during Haleigh's disappearance. If he was in the mobile home and managed to take the weapon, then he got a good look at sleeping arrangements and how the mobile home could be accessed.

This JO is a bad dude. Ron is a bill-barney bad *advertiser censored* type. Don't see Ron winning any kind of argument/fight with this guy. I also don't see any gun just falling in a ditch by itself...and either of these two just leaving it there.
-----------
I definitely don't see Joe cowering down from Ron's threats. I certainly don't see Ron negotiating a deal with Joe to give him an option to leave the pistol in a ditch and leave town. This even looks stupid, just typing it...........

I have never seen anything about LE recovering the gun behind the MH - do you have a link or can you point me in the right direction. I thought the gun was recovered before LE was involved at all. Everything I have read said the gun was returned before JO left town.

No, I do have a link but it is not official; do you have a link when, where and by who it was found? IMO, it seems this whole story is based on Misty's report.

---------
Whisperer? What the heck is a bill-barney bad *advertiser censored* type??????? :)

Very good point.

----------------
I agree. That is why I have to raise the question of how did Joe get the weapon in question. He had to have visited the mobile home at some time during his visit. I think that we have to consider this when we think about possibilities of what transpired during Haleigh's disappearance. If he was in the mobile home and managed to take the weapon, then he got a good look at sleeping arrangements and how the mobile home could be accessed.

Everyone is assuming the gun was recovered by RC...not necessarily. It was stated someplace that LE recovered the gun behind the MH. Everything fits if LE located the gun behind the MH.

Isn't it possible RC tossed or hid the gun there before LE arrived?
-----------------
I'm very undecided about what gun was recovered in the ditch versus what gun did LE confiscate from Ron and then gave it back. I do know that Ron threatened to shoot the perp through the back window of the police car if police arrested a perp and Ron made it very clear that he had a 9mm. I really wish that we knew if this 9mm was indeed the same gun found in the ditch following Ron's offer "to Joe that he just couldn't refuse, "a little Godfather humor". If I were to guess who it was who received the information that Ron could find his pistol in the ditch, I would have to assume that Misty was told this tidbit. If the pistol was not discovered until Haleigh was reported missing, and LE happened to discover the pistol during the investigation, I however, would not be surprised. At this time, I simply do not know.

Croslin also told the Times-Union that the day Haleigh disappeared, she told authorities a cousin who had been staying in Crescent City for about a month went back to Tennessee. She said the cousin had “messed with” her sexually when she was a child but not been deemed a sexual offender.

The cousin had visited the mobile home she shared with Cummings but was told not to come back when a gun in the house turned up missing around the same time, she said.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...=2&Haleigh's_family_life_unstable_from_start=

-----------
I know I have responded a couple of times on your post, but you've got me to thinking. Is this Joe, just bad enough to retaliate against Ron for confronting him?

Croslin also told the Times-Union that the day Haleigh disappeared, she told authorities a cousin who had been staying in Crescent City for about a month went back to Tennessee. She said the cousin had “messed with” her sexually when she was a child but not been deemed a sexual offender.

The cousin had visited the mobile home she shared with Cummings but was told not to come back when a gun in the house turned up missing around the same time, she said.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...=2&Haleigh's_family_life_unstable_from_start=
---------------
Busy, I have read this before. Why did this man visit Ron's home? To me, this is so very important to find out. Was he with Misty's brother or did he venture out alone and visit? I think this is so important. I realize that you totally support Ron but I just have to say this. Was he there for a buy? By any chance? I think that we have to keep this question open as a possible motive for the visit. Don't want to stop the dialogue, but I ask that you keep an open mind for a bit. Just to entertain this idea.

-----------
I know I have responded a couple of times on your post, but you've got me to thinking. Is this Joe, just bad enough to retaliate against Ron for confronting him?

IMOO yes..

I thought of that LT but it is my opinion that, if he is the perp, the case would have been solved. There should have been evidence of Haleigh in his car. The FBI interviewed him. He was cleared but later Hardy retracted everyone and said no one is cleared....never understood that statement; unless he was putting it out there to make the real perp/s think the LE has no clue.....they've convinced me....lol

Ron denying an opportunity to get off the hook does not make sense, but in crime, often times there is no logic.

The only reason I see RC denying his visit is a drug connection....whether it is Misty connecting ...IDK but RC wants no part of this guy associated with himself.

It would make sense to me that he was there to visit Misty some point during his month stay in Crescent City. We know he was staying with Chelsea. I do not believe he was there the night Haleigh disappeared to visit. I think if he was that would of been added to the list of who visited simply because that would point the finger even more his direction if that is what Misty and RC were trying to do. I don't believe RC is a dealer so hard for me go with the JO was there for a buy vs just there visiting family. I am not saying RC doesnt smoke a joint here and there, but I honestly see nothing that indicates he is a dealer in any way.

---------------
Busy, I have read this before. Why did this man visit Ron's home? To me, this is so very important to find out. Was he with Misty's brother or did he venture out alone and visit? I think this is so important. I realize that you totally support Ron but I just have to say this. Was he there for a buy? By any chance? I think that we have to keep this question open as a possible motive for the visit. Don't want to stop the dialogue, but I ask that you keep an open mind for a bit. Just to entertain this idea.

------------------
That is what I thought you would say. I'm wondering why he was in the mobile home to begin with since Misty had a very bad experience with him.

Good question. It could be that the bad experience with him wasnt bad enough to rule over the family thing..did that make any sense..lol

I thought of that LT but it is my opinion that, if he is the perp, the case would have been solved. There should have been evidence of Haleigh in his car. The FBI interviewed him. He was cleared but later Hardy retracted everyone and said no one is cleared....never understood that statement; unless he was putting it out there to make the real perp/s think the LE has no clue.....looks like they don't either....lol

Ron denying an opportunity to get off the hook does not make sense, but in crime, often times there is no logic.
----------
What do you know about the car, the Rav-4 that LE confiscated in the early days? This just happens to be the same type of car reported in Tennessee that the man with the little girl who looked like Haleigh (at the Olive Garden's restaurant) wer in. Did our friend Joe drive one like this? I also have wondered how LE could have dismissed Joe so quickly? I wish I knew why LE dismissed him so quickly. I also wondering if this is all a part of the story to throw LE off of looking at Ron and Misty?

I have no doubt in my mind that JO would retaliate and would have backup JMO

-----------

What's so strange about this is the fact that there are just way too many things going on all around the crime scene. When you trump that fact with an abduction happening around the same time, you gotta be suspicious that it didn't go down like that. Nope, doesn't add up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot