Ron C. #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But somebody had to tell Marie that. And it had to be somebody who is close to the case.

The one neighbor on the left said he saw nothing and heard nothing...very quiet all night. The media interviewed him on camera.

I just reviewed RC's former Attorneys and they were representing him in the disappearance of Haleigh....not just custody issues.

I understand them quitting due to the conclusion of DCF charges but why abandon him at this time when the investigation is on?

I wonder if we will be hearing about new attorneys for the Cummings soon. Or will they do it alone?
Maybe they felt like there was no real need for Ronald to have an attorney after the custody matter was settled. They were there to help him navigate the crush of media which has gone away and he needed them at the time with the likes of Geraldo etc. coming after him.

Who are the neighbors that saw Haleigh playing outside? I see that is written frequently but have never heard who they were.

The one neighbor was Paul P, there a video on him that I don't have link to at this time, but I thought he stated, he seem them playing at times, not on the night before before Haleigh came up missing. I could be wrong, JMO
will look for the tape.

Robbie no disrespect meant at all, these links have been posted many times, there has been much discussion with regards to this. You can search the Haleigh forum, I have too much going on to stop and find links again and again for things that have already been posted especially when you ask for a link for pretty much everyone of my post. If you search the forum and can't find what you are looking for I will attempt to help you out.

I thought the ac guy and the neighbor said, they saw children playing outside.. did they see Haleigh? Link please

Marie said it on Greta Feb 11
GRIFFIS: The only thing we know about any neighbors is there were some kids that lived next door that Haleigh and Junior played with, and they were seen out playing in the yard around 5:00 o'clock yesterday -- or Monday evening. I guess it was Monday evening. I can't even remember anymore. The days are just running together now.

I figure that as he saw children playing, was it Haleigh? who knows....what about misty's brother and his children, has he come forward and said he was there at the MH at all that evening. if so Link Please
I am not going to provide any links. Google it if you would like the information.

If Haleigh were not seen by the AC guy...he would still be a suspect, IMO. It would place him at the scene during the time she went missing and he cannot provide a clear alibi while he was in the house unless she was still alive and accounted for...IMO!

---------
ITA, I also don't believe GGS's story about checking on the children that night either.
I do! She had done some laundry for the kids and dropped by to leave it. I have absolutely NO reason not to trust what she said about being there and seeing the children. Teresa backs up her story and I believe her as well.

I found an interview with Greta and Marie Griffis says this:

<<GRIFFIS: The only thing we know about any neighbors is there were some kids that lived next door that Haleigh and Junior played with, and they were seen out playing in the yard around 5:00 o’clock yesterday — or Monday evening. I guess it was Monday evening. I can’t even remember anymore. The days are just running together now.>>

So, SS and Ath heard correctly.

The problem is that Marie has this third party and doesn't have days nailed down. I will go look up this Paul P. interview and see if it matches....maybe that is where she heard it.

I do! She had done some laundry for the kids and dropped by to leave it. I have absolutely NO reason not to trust what she said about being there and seeing the children. Teresa backs up her story and I believe her as well.

Yet neither have mentioned taking a voluntary polygraph to erase any doubt about the credibility of these verifications. I like trust but verify.

Regarding Ron's work hours that day-- seems to me it's possible that Ron may have been late for his shift that afternoon/evening. There are a plethora of complicating factors that may have delayed his arrival for his shift until 7pm. Unreliable/uncertain childcare being first and foremost, jmo.

<<GRIFFIS: The only thing we know about any neighbors is there were some kids that lived next door that Haleigh and Junior played with, and they were seen out playing in the yard around 5:00 o’clock yesterday — or Monday evening. I guess it was Monday evening. I can’t even remember anymore. The days are just running together now.>>

The problem is that Marie has this third party and doesn't have days nailed down. I will go look up this Paul P. interview and see if it matches....maybe that is where she heard it.

This is also the time frame Misty mentions a visit from her older brother and nephews who she said stayed 30-45 mins and left around 5:45.

I just double checked the calendar to see if we could clear up the day problem.

Marie's interview was February 11th. We know HaLeigh and Junior couldn't have been seen the day before - HaLeigh was missing. Monday, however, the night Marie mentions is the night of the 9th. The night that HaLeigh disappeared. So that makes sense that HaLeigh would've (or could've) been seen playing outside that night.

The March 3rd HLN Prime News showing also mentions that HaLeigh was seen outside playing on the evening of the 9th. So, the information matches what Marie stated in her interview.

Not exactly. Teresa made that statement that she sent a family member over to check on the kids about a week after Haleigh disappeared. Wasn't until a few days later when asked who the family member was, she said "my mother." Then G/gma confirms it sometime after that. Who the heck calls their mother a "family member?"
Also, G/gma's stories don't add up. She claims she handed off the clothes to Misty on the front porch and didn't go inside, but later during the walk through, she claims Haleigh's toys are just like she left them that night. How would she know that if she never went inside?

I'm with you SS. I believe Teresa and Great Granny Sykes.

GGMa also said "we arrived"...so she was with someone if she went.

Misty never mentioned GGMA in her interview.

How can you use TN for substantiation?

My problem is Marie was told this info about the kids by somebody, as she did not witness this herself. Any guess on who told her this? So we are back to one source, IMO.

I am trying to track my link on Paul P. ... must have his last name wrong...brain going into meltdown. I would like to match up Paul P and Marie's story about children playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot