Ron C. #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
GGMA drives 10-12 miles one way and doesn't even stop in. IDK about this one. Plus she was sent there by TN....wasn't the reason to check up on the kids? GGMA said she didn't go in but observed the kids eating dinner....I notice that that timeline has now been moved up to 8:00pm...

My problem is Marie was told this info about the kids by somebody, as she did not witness this herself. Any guess on who told her this? So we are back to one source, IMO.

I am trying to track my link on Paul P. ... must have his last name wrong...brain going into meltdown. I would like to match up Paul P and Marie's story about children playing.
I have the article but the link is no longer valid so I won't post it.

He didn't come forward until two weeks after Haleigh disappeared and he never mentions seeing her on that day.

Willing to bet rc was not in the best of moods that day.

I wonder if RC could not find Misty and he HAD to go to work and GGMA came over before 7:00 to watch them till Misty came...just brain storming here.

TXLady...I didn't know GGMA Sykes said that she went inside and spoke of the toys inside...oh my!

Hi everyone, glad to see so many familiar posters today!

:Welcome-12-june: Flowanda!

The back door always was locked, according to Ron but was the front door?

Could Misty have left the front door unlocked and was too scared to tell the truth?

Could she have walked to her brother's house for company? It is difficult to imagine her just sitting in a mh when kids are asleep...she may have left for awhile and would never tell RC that she did.....still brainstorming

Not exactly. Teresa made that statement that she sent a family member over to check on the kids about a week after Haleigh disappeared. Wasn't until a few days later when asked who the family member was, she said "my mother." Then G/gma confirms it sometime after that. Who the heck calls their mother a "family member?"
Also, G/gma's stories don't add up. She claims she handed off the clothes to Misty on the front porch and didn't go inside, but later during the walk through, she claims Haleigh's toys are just like she left them that night. How would she know that if she never went inside?

Yes, I saw that interview and said to myself whats up with this, does she realize she has just contradicted herself BIG TIME..

Not exactly. Teresa made that statement that she sent a family member over to check on the kids about a week after Haleigh disappeared. Wasn't until a few days later when asked who the family member was, she said "my mother." Then G/gma confirms it sometime after that. Who the heck calls their mother a "family member?" Also, G/gma's stories don't add up. She claims she handed off the clothes to Misty on the front porch and didn't go inside, but later during the walk through, she claims Haleigh's toys are just like she left them that night. How would she know that if she never went inside?
Someone who was probably asked by LE not to mention the visit to the media at some point earlier, but felt it was important to help clear Misty and Ronald because she knows for a fact Haleigh was fine at that point. Or someone who didn't want the media jumping all over her mother...

During the walkthru, GGMS probably meant that she cleaned and left the toys exactly as she found them when she went into the mh thinking that is where Haleigh left them. To her it was a sentimental gesture, I would guess.

When Teresa stated she sent someone to "check" on the kids, I thought nothing of it. My mom would say the same thing, but what she would mean is to simply see them and wouldn't mean anything sinister or be implying they were in danger. GGMS went to drop off the laundry and see the kids for a minute or two. Why is that a big deal? It is their GGM! People are suspicious of the silliest things, IMO. Family going to see family! HORRORS! LOL

Hi there Quiche! Glad to see ya!

Hi Whisperer-- glad to see you too! I haven't been posting much lately, mostly due to the dreadful silence emanating from "official" sources in Haleigh's case.

I would like to implore RC to get in front of those cameras again-- give us all an update if he can, and if not, then let us hear his plea! This silence is deafening, imo :(

Could Misty have left the front door unlocked and was too scared to tell the truth?

Could she have walked to her brother's house for company? It is difficult to imagine her just sitting in a mh when kids are asleep...she may have left for awhile and would never tell RC that she did.....still brainstorming
No one has said the front door was locked.

Personally, I think Misty was just too busy washing all those blankets to do much visiting that night. JMO

SS, are you saying that they never spoke about the front door and it could have been unlocked????

Then what is all this fuss about the "BACK DOOR"? and all the talk about "Bumping locks by Ron and Misty?

Must be some "Town Idiot" poking around the trailer then!

So after everything today, no one can give me ONE piece of anything after almost six months that says Ronald is in any way is guilty of murdering/vanishing his child! I haven't read anything today that comes close to putting him at the scene during the time LE says she vanished and I haven't read anything which spells out there is just cause to believe he was involved.

Told you so. There is NOTHING. Ronald should be cleared!!! :hand:

SS, are you saying that they never spoke about the front door and it could have been unlocked????

Then what is all this fuss about the "BACK DOOR"? and all the talk about "Bumping locks by Ron and Misty?

Must be some "Town Idiot" poking around the trailer then!
Great! NOW we are getting somewhere!!

Yes...that is what I am saying. NO ONE has ever said the front door was locked to my knowledge.

Ronald and Misty BOTH assume along with LE that the perp must have come in the back door since it was open and the screen was blocked/bricked, IMO. The lock bumping only came up because there was no damage which is only a theory on their part, IMO.

How many times do we have to continue to go over and over the same BS?!?! I am so sick of continually posting the same things over again.

LET'S GET TO THE BRASS TACKS AND FORGET THIS BS!

So after everything today, no one can give me ONE piece of anything after almost six months that says Ronald is in any way is guilty of murdering/vanishing his child! I haven't read anything today that comes close to putting him at the scene during the time LE says she vanished and I haven't read anything which spells out there is just cause to believe he was involved.

Wow, that is presumptuous and more than a little premature! IMO we don't have enough Facts to come anywhere near clearing Ron. :eek:

Someone who was probably asked by LE not to mention the visit to the media at some point earlier, but felt it was important to help clear Misty and Ronald because she knows for a fact Haleigh was fine at that point. Or someone who didn't want the media jumping all over her mother...

During the walkthru, GGMS probably meant that she cleaned and left the toys exactly as she found them when she went into the mh thinking that is where Haleigh left them. To her it was a sentimental gesture, I would guess.

When Teresa stated she sent someone to "check" on the kids, I thought nothing of it. My mom would say the same thing, but what she would mean is to simply see them and wouldn't mean anything sinister or be implying they were in danger. GGMS went to drop off the laundry and see the kids for a minute or two. Why is that a big deal? It is their GGM! People are suspicious of the silliest things, IMO. Family going to see family! HORRORS! LOL

GGMS coming forward to say she was there that night after 7:00 pm did not clear up any of the allegations that Misty had left the mobile home that night. As I see it GGMSykes story stating she saw Haleigh alive and well, eating dinner on the front porch when it was cold and dark outside, was an attempt to provide her grandson with an alibi. I imagine they knew he had arrived at work by that time.. JMO

So if they never admitted the front door was unlocked, why in the world did Ron and Misty go into such detail about the "back door" then?

People would conclude that it was certainly a diversion and find them suspects in this case.

Could it be because the back door was wide open and bricked? That would cause me to focus on that door as well.

So if they never admitted the front door was unlocked, why in the world did Ron and Misty go into such detail about the "back door" then?

People would conclude that it was certainly a diversion and find them suspects in this case.

OMG! What do you think we have been doing for hours on end? There have been new scenarios; there has been more cause for speculation. No one has convicted RC but no one has eliminated him either.

Oh, What the heck, just sprinkle me with Fairy Dust ... there must be some lying on your shelves..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot