Ron C. #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! In my opinion, if LE states that they haven't ruled anyone out & everyone is a suspect, it means just that...It means exactly what they said, that no one is ruled out & everyone is a suspect. Also, if Ron was not a suspect, why won't LE just very simply state that he is not one? It would be easy to do. What I mean is, I see no reason as to why LE would be playing word games, or 'guess the status of the key players' games with everyone. MOO, of course.

First, I would like to say WELCOME TO WS.
:blowkiss:
A simple statement has been made.......... LE is satisfied with Ron's alibi.
Ron worked a 10 hr shift, that began at 4:30 pm and ended at 3 am.
What more do we need?
Ron has been cleared with DCF and of all the abuse aligations as well.
What more do we need to know that would help us understand that Ron and Misty did not abuse or harm those children. The fact that DCF closed this case and Jr. is to remain in the home says so much about who is not a suspect in the abduction of HaLeigh or of HaLeigh being harmed that day, night or early morning by Ron and or Misty!!!!

LE has stated they have not ruled anyone out and everyone is a suspect, but, have stated they are satisfied with Ron's alibi. To me this indicates Ron is not a suspect
-------------
IMO, LE are satisfied with eight hours of Ron's time. Nothing has been stated about the time following Haleigh's getting off at the bus stop up to the time that Ron actualy showed up for work. LE have made comments that they do not know what crime may have occurred or when it may have occurred. I'll just call it possible time of opportunity is from approx. 3:30 pm to 7:00pm if Ron was involved with any incident involving Haleigh that day. This time period IMO has to be investigated whether or not Ron picked Haleigh up at the bus stop that day. This time period needs to be investigated and accounted for for both Ron and for Misty.

This is the period of time that seems to be tipped toed around. If one were building a timeline, this time period (3:30 pm to 7:00 pm) would have to be considered and accounted for in some way.

For those of you who are going with the belief that Haleigh was seen during the visit from Misty's brother and children, then you have to consider the timeline from the visit to Ron leaving for work just prior to 7:00 pm for Ron's time accountability. Myself being very skeptical, I haven't seen where it was stated by anyone but Misty that Haleigh was there when her brother visited. I have not seen any interviews held with Misty's brother, if you have one, please share. Neighbors have stated that they saw children outside. We don't know anything about the AC man's statement. Ron's GM's statement (in my interpretation) if true, covers time after Ron was suppose to be at work.

I have exhausted my review of the Misty's cousin and the gun/fight/retaliation/ story and I would hope that if LE had any tangible evidence on Cousin Joe, he would be behind bars as we speak. Everytime I go through this theory I end right back where this all started, with the two adults living in this MH with Haleigh. The path always comes back to that. I hope that LE puts out more information, but until they do, I'm treading water here in one place.

Well, Ron's 10 hr shift at PDM is what LE has stated they are satisied with. The fact that Haleigh was seen at the MH at 5pm by the A/C repair guy is a fact some seem to forget. HaLeigh was alive and well at 5 pm Ron was at work. The timeline LE has stated over and over again that the is in question is 7pm to 3:27am. Misty states the last time she saw Haleigh was when she (Misty) went to bed around 10:30 pm that evening and since Misty has been thrown under the rumor bus so many times since day one LE can not help but continue with the statement that Misty is the key to solving the inconsistancies with in that timeline.

Lord knows I don't want to get this started again, but as far as I know LE never stated an exact time Ron was definitely at work(if they did, I'm sure someone will correct me). Not that that matters to me, I try to keep things simple, and the simple fact is Ron hasn't been cleared yet & there has to be a reason for that; that was the point of my whole post that you quoted. Thank you for your thoughts!

-------------
IMO, LE are satisfied with eight hours of Ron's time. Nothing has been stated about the time following Haleigh's getting off at the bus stop up to the time that Ron actualy showed up for work. LE have made comments that they do not know what crime may have occurred or when it may have occurred. I'll just call it possible time of opportunity is from approx. 3:30 pm to 7:00pm if Ron was involved with any incident involving Haleigh that day. This time period IMO has to be investigated whether or not Ron picked Haleigh up at the bus stop that day. This time period needs to be investigated and accounted for for both Ron and for Misty.

This is the period of time that seems to be tipped toed around. If one were building a timeline, this time period (3:30 pm to 7:00 pm) would have to be considered and accounted for in some way.

For those of you who are going with the belief that Haleigh was seen during the visit from Misty's brother and children, then you have to consider the timeline from the visit to Ron leaving for work just prior to 7:00 pm for Ron's time accountability. Myself being very skeptical, I haven't seen where it was stated by anyone but Misty that Haleigh was there when her brother visited. I have not seen any interviews held with Misty's brother, if you have one, please share. Neighbors have stated that they saw children outside. We don't know anything about the AC man's statement. Ron's GM's statement (in my interpretation) if true, covers time after Ron was suppose to be at work.

I have exhausted my review of the Misty's cousin and the gun/fight/retaliation/ story and I would hope that if LE had any tangible evidence on Cousin Joe, he would be behind bars as we speak. Everytime I go through this theory I end right back where this all started, with the two adults living in this MH with Haleigh. The path always comes back to that. I hope that LE puts out more information, but until they do, I'm treading water here in one place.

You are so right..the path does keep coming back to Misty and Ron. I don't know how but, they have done a heck of a job keeping that path clear of evidence.

-------------

How can you disregard the fact that the PDM shift Ron works is from 4:30pm- 3:00 am and LE has stated the are satisfied with this. It burns me up that the truth is disregarded so blatently. Lets discuss the Sheffield and Griffis timeline, the 4 hrs and 57 min. prior to the 911 call and the almost 7 hrs it took this Mother to get on the road towards Satsuma, after getting that phone call at 3:45 am.

First, I would like to say WELCOME TO WS.
:blowkiss:
A simple statement has been made.......... LE is satisfied with Ron's alibi.
Ron worked a 10 hr shift, that began at 4:30 pm and ended at 3 am.
What more do we need?
Ron has been cleared with DCF and of all the abuse aligations as well.
What more do we need to know that would help us understand that Ron and Misty did not abuse or harm those children. The fact that DCF closed this case and Jr. is to remain in the home says so much about who is not a suspect in the abduction of HaLeigh or of HaLeigh being harmed that day, night or early morning by Ron and or Misty!!!!

Thank you for welcoming me! To answer your question of what else do we need, we need for LE to clear/state that Ron is cleared. Just because DCF stated that they could find no evidence of abuse against Ron, doesn't mean that Ron didn't have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance; so to me, that whole DCF thing is irrelevant....One doesn't have anything to do with the other.

Well, Ron's 10 hr shift at PDM is what LE has stated they are satisied with. The fact that Haleigh was seen at the MH at 5pm by the A/C repair guy is a fact some seem to forget. HaLeigh was alive and well at 5 pm Ron was at work. The timeline LE has stated over and over again that the is in question is 7pm to 3:27am. Misty states the last time she saw Haleigh was when she (Misty) went to bed around 10:30 pm that evening and since Misty has been thrown under the rumor bus so many times since day one LE can not help but continue with the statement that Misty is the key to solving the inconsistancies with in that timeline.
------------
Where have you seen the information about the AC man? Please share. I'm trying to make a timeline and unless I see a confirmed statement from LE, it is considered unsubstantiated. LE has not confirmed a ten hour shift for Ron. They have made a statement being satisfied with eight hours in question. Some people have posted that Ron was working the full ten hour shift. Ron made a statement to the pastor that he worked eight hours. Eight hours have been accounted for by LE regarding Ron. That is what I have to go on and not someone's assumptions. If LE ever comes out and confirms that Haleigh was absolutely at the mh during the time period following the bus stop to the 7:00 pm time period, then Ron can be removed from my list of people who were there when something happened to Haleigh. Misty has not even budged from being on my list of people who were with Haleigh when something happened to her. Or were supposed to have been with Haleigh when something happened to her.

There isn't much substantiated information to go on in this case. Most everything out is speculated and any information from LE can be interpreted in several different ways.

How can you disregard the fact that the PDM shift Ron works is from 4:30pm- 3:00 am and LE has stated the are satisfied with this. It burns me up that the truth is disregarded so blatently. Lets discuss the Sheffield and Griffis timeline, the 4 hrs and 57 min. prior to the 911 call and the almost 7 hrs it took this Mother to get on the road towards Satsuma, after getting that phone call at 3:45 am.

If there is anything about the Sheffield/Griffis timeline you're referring to in their thread, I'd like to read about it.

------------
Where have you seen the information about the AC man? Please share. I'm trying to make a timeline and unless I see a confirmed statement from LE, it is considered unsubstantiated. LE has not confirmed a ten hour shift for Ron. They have made a statement being satisfied with eight hours in question. Some people have posted that Ron was working the full ten hour shift. Ron made a statement to the pastor that he worked eight hours. Eight hours have been accounted for by LE regarding Ron. That is what I have to go on and not someone's assumptions. If LE ever comes out and confirms that Haleigh was absolutely at the mh during the time period following the bus stop to the 7:00 pm time period, then Ron can be removed from my list of people who were there when something happened to Haleigh. Misty has not even budged from being on my list of people who were with Haleigh when something happened to her. Or were supposed to have been with Haleigh when something happened to her.

There isn't much substantiated information to go on in this case. Most everything out is speculated and any information from LE can be interpreted in several different ways.

Lonetraveler I do not mean this in a mean way at all, but you have me LOLROF. Are you serious?
There is a thread on the A/C repair man. It will help you with those Q.
I am so ashamed that I am not of more help finding Haleigh, I wish I was able to do more than contribute my thoughts and opinions here and keeping everyone (family and friends) I know up to date on this as we continue to look in our own communities and pray for Haleigh to be found TODAY.

Lord knows I don't want to get this started again, but as far as I know LE never stated an exact time Ron was definitely at work(if they did, I'm sure someone will correct me). Not that that matters to me, I try to keep things simple, and the simple fact is Ron hasn't been cleared yet & there has to be a reason for that; that was the point of my whole post that you quoted. Thank you for your thoughts!
----------
By the way, welcome! Looking forward to reading your thoughts and opinions and posts in general. I agree, the AC man is the only one that I have seen cleared, but right after that LE came out and said that they have not cleared anyone, so we're right back on square one..........

I apologize in advance if this is not in the right place, but does anyone know where I can find the links to Ronald Cumming's attorney's press releases? I've been looking for awhile now & can't find them. TIA!

Lonetraveler I do not mean this in a mean way at all, but you have me LOLROF. Are you serious?
There is a thread on the A/C repair man. It will help you with those Q.
I am so ashamed that I am not of more help finding Haleigh, I wish I was able to do more than contribute my thoughts and opinions here and keeping everyone (family and friends) I know up to date on this as we continue to look in our own communities and pray for Haleigh to be found TODAY.
----------
I wish I could do more too in the search for Haleigh. I'm on my way right now to the AC man thread. Thanks.

I apologize in advance if this is not in the right place, but does anyone know where I can find the links to Ronald Cumming's attorney's press releases? I've been looking for awhile now & can't find them. TIA!

Hello Sleeping Heart,

They were all on the Find Haleigh Now website. In the last release, an announcement that he would no longer be representing RC, the attorney stated that the web site would be kept up. However, it appears to have been taken down. Too bad, as there were some cute pix of Haleigh and contact info on it.

I copied the first press release here on Post #265.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82477&page=11

Not all the press releases were picked up and/or published by the media. But some could be out there. Good luck and welcome !

findhaleighnow.com

----------
I wish I could do more too in the search for Haleigh. I'm on my way right now to the AC man thread. Thanks.

Lone,

Will you please post what you find ? It'll be great to have verification of what the AC man saw and what time he saw it.

------------------
The truth is that LE is satisfied with eight hours. No where have I seen that LE is stating that Ron worked the entire ten hour shift. I thought this was the Ron C. thread. Maybe that is why Ron is being discussed on this thread. Sorry you're burned.

OK, I just read every single post on the Air Conditioning Repair Man thread. No where did I see a statement from the AC man. I also did not see where he had many any comment whatsoever concerning his time at the mh checking on the ac. However, I did see where people really wanted to see the AC man's statement so that several questions could maybe be answered. There are comments regarding the fact that LE had interviewed the ac man and were "satisfied" with his statements. At this time, I can attest that there is no information out there regarding what the AC man heard, saw or overheard while he was maintaining the AC system. Whatever LE learned from this man is being "held close to the vest" as we have heard over and over again on this case. I did learn that one of the posters actually knows the AC man and he was on vacation in the Carribean just after Haleigh's disappearance. There is also alot of speculation that the AC man may have opened the door to access the thermostat and heating system. No where did I see that he saw Haleigh during that visit, or anyone else for that matter. Misty claims to have let him in to do what he had to do and that she and the children stayed outside. There is the chance that this time is when Misty's brother was visiting with the children. That also may be assumption. That is all I learned.

OK, I just read every single post on the Air Conditioning Repair Man thread. No where did I see a statement from the AC man. I also did not see where he had many any comment whatsoever concerning his time at the mh checking on the ac. However, I did see where people really wanted to see the AC man's statement so that several questions could maybe be answered. There are comments regarding the fact that LE had interviewed the ac man and were "satisfied" with his statements. At this time, I can attest that there is no information out there regarding what the AC man heard, saw or overheard while he was maintaining the AC system. Whatever LE learned from this man is being "held close to the vest" as we have heard over and over again on this case. I did learn that one of the posters actually knows the AC man and he was on vacation in the Carribean just after Haleigh's disappearance. There is also alot of speculation that the AC man may have opened the door to access the thermostat and heating system. No where did I see that he saw Haleigh during that visit, or anyone else for that matter. Misty claims to have let him in to do what he had to do and that she and the children stayed outside. There is the chance that this time is when Misty's brother was visiting with the children. That also may be assumption. That is all I learned.

Shoot, lone. That is what I remembered as well. Absolutely no confirmation as to what the AC man saw or didn't see. Guess that will have to remain an unknown in your time line. IIRC, the only published reports of an non-family member eyewitness Haleigh sighting that afternoon were those of the neighbors who saw her get off the school bus at about 3:45. Others have stated that they heard a HLN report on tv about a neighbor sighting later that evening, but that report has not been located. Some would include that sighting in a timeline, others would not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!