Ron C. #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not following you. I am not going to Satsuma. I am talking about people in forums putting aside differences and actually researching, instead of just accusing and defending the players all dang day long. I am just so afraid people are getting sick of all the games being played, LE isn't talking and Haleigh is going to be forgotten and IMO we can not let that happen. I am all for an open mind in looking at info that leads somewhere instead of just throwing accusations out there.

Busylady, Glad to see you are going to go see this stuff that's going on. It would help so much. I appreciate your endevor. Please keep an open mind. I know you can. Pics would be a bonus. Thanks DK

Is it a stretch to say RC cleaned up his act once he had children. His reason for going for custody per the documents was Crystals cocaine use, we don't know if A was doing drugs when she was RC, Misty do we know if just fell off the wagon type thing that weekend or is a continous drug user. Crystals former boyfriends have drug charges as well, do we know if Crystal was using then - I have no clue. Do we know for certain Crystal isn't using anymore, her fiance has drug charges, drug items were just found on their property recently (I realize they say the items did not belong to Sheffields/Griffis).

The thing is we don't know if any of them are currently doing drugs. The only thing we know is Misty did drugs over a 36 hour period. Sorry I can't label her a druggy based on a 36 hour period. I can't label RC, Crystal, Marie, Bruce etc druggies based on their past records.

I know a lot of people clean up their act once they have kids.

Misty - there is NO proof Misty is a continuous user. There is allegations she had a 3 day party when she was AWAY from Ron. Ron was NOT there with her - so that has NO bearing on HIM, as he was not there doing any of the alleged 'partying' with her. Also, there has been no further proof that she has ever done any further drugs again.

I see NO evidence at all that Ron has had ANY involvement with drugs in YEARS! IMO, he cleaned up his act when he got custody of his children.

Good grief. Six years ago, in March of 2003, RC was busted for pot. Obviously for personal use as he was not charged with intent to distribute. He pled and paid his fines. What do you want? It was before HaLeigh was born!

Does he look like a big time drug dealer? Please, take a look again.

I don't think drug dealing has anything whatsoever to do with HaLeigh disappearing into think air.

Do people realize that 20grams of pot is less than an ounce? Chance are he had an ounce therefore more than 20 grams. They break it up on the dockets so if he had dealer quantity it would show that. That is not dealer quantity at all (doesnt make it right but people are making it sound like he had massive amounts) The record also doesnt have a charge of intent to sell so that indicates not dealer quantity. In addition, he did pay fines, he did attend a program and completed that program.

The man was arrested with a veritable pharmacy on his person. You may qualify that illegality by saying it is less than dealer quantity. I qualify it as a felony, illegal and dangerous to the point of death to some that take his poison. I feel exactly the same about Marie or anyone else with this deadly nonsense. People are dying all over the country and we are making excuses for peddling poison. GMAB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member