Ron C. #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go back and research the bed issue. Ron is the one who started that. He publicly agreed with Misty on where they were sleeping. He changed it up himself on video and then the third time when asked about the confusion, he says, "I have no idea how that happened"...OMG!

If they ever get to question RC again, maybe he can stop talking about the custody long enough to answer questions. He has avoided them and deflected to issues of custody when he is asked a question about Misty's inconsistencies. Can anyone here find an answer he gave when he was asked why are there inconsistencies Ronald regarding the different beds? he has no idea and the he add he he wishes people would stop talking about custody and taking away from Haleigh.....in the same sentence. Later they have to ask about the custody and he proceeds to toot his horn again, smugly saying, I am the better parent, simple as that.

Oh my, this guy is good, a really good talker and can spin a question before you even know it happened.
-------------
Yeah, unfortunately, he is so good that he can convince agencies and people that he is the perfect father. However, I'm too wise and too experienced with his kind to believe a word he has said. All he knows how to do is deflect the question and not answer it.

I hear what your saying but I specifically wanted examples from his mouth since I don't trust attorneys LOL. Seriously, many times lawyers make public statement of facts that clients haven't provided them with or they don't approve of or they've gotten from witnesses etc. Certainly it's sanctioned by the client theoretically. But we've seen it in many cases where that just isn't the way the real world works.

Did everything that came out of KP's mouth come from Crystal's mouth??? That was why I wanted to exclude this statement. People were saying "out of his mouth" and that's what I wanted to see, not something that could be assumed to be OK with him, but not out of HIS mouth.
---------
Just curious here, what do you think about his statement that he has not questioned nor spoke to Misty about Haleigh's disappearance. I ask you this because it just boggles my mind that a father of a missing five year old little girl would not question the "babysitter" of the little girl about her disappearance. This is just so strange and just so very wrong.

1. Again, GR pretty much ambushes RC and asks if he hit his child. OBVIOUSLY to me, and I would assume Ron, GR was NOT talking about spanking. So RC IMO first answers the question he, and certainly I, would think was pretty clear in GR's word and demeanor.... "hit", clearly meaning ABUSE in light of the abuse allegations in the national media at that time. Then Ron goes on to clarify about the spanking. They were insinuating horrible, horrible abuse, he answered HONESTLY. If Ron never mentioned the spanking WE WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT IT. Since Ron was cleared in a high profile abuse case, probably the most high profile, media blitzed DCF case I've ever seen, I don't understand how this can be an indictment against him on it's own face. "Spanking" statistics were posted in one of the threads the other day... if him admitting he "spanked" was an indictment of his character, the majority of the country would be "child abusers"

2.&3. The only thing I can say is PorcineGranny hit it on the head the other day when she she was talking about CS, but I believe the same applies to an even younger Misty "You must factor in education, learning differences, IQ, and just everyday common sense. I see her as confused, not well socialized in conversation with others.". How can RC be blamed for these inconsistent statements, statements given to him by Misty, he didn't pull this stuff out of thin air just cuz he's a "jerk" which I think is the implication. The confusion comes directly from Misty's account, someone who does not communicate well, leaves clarifying words off, was possibly asleep and might not even know etc. etc. He reiterates what Misty told him, how can this be blamed on him??? And when he answers NG with the "I don't know", I think that's an honest answer by that point considering all the confusion on the issue. What should he have said if that's the true answer??
----------
IMO, GR asked the questions that most people aware of this case wanted to ask. Nancy Grace handled Ron with kid gloves even when the answers from Ron and Misty conflicted with earlier answers. High five to GR. He asked the same questions I would have asked. Thank God someone has the cajones to ask the important questions and not fluff it over. The fact that Ron had to be embarrassed doesn't bother me at all. Somebody needs to step up and ask the hard questions. Too bad that LE is tip toeing around Ron and Misty. Someone needs to shake them up. Maybe LE learned a little bit from GR. Hope so, anyway.

When you go back and research the bed issue. Ron is the one who started that. He publicly agreed with Misty on where they were sleeping. He changed it up himself on video and then the third time when asked about the confusion, he says, "I have no idea how that happened"...OMG!
---------
It was very apparent to me that Ron was orchestrating the whole scenario. That in my opinion is why Misty became so confused and had a problem answering questions. The questions were not part of the rehearsed scenario that Ron had practiced with her. Even Ron saw through the story about Misty sleeping with Jr. and Misty. He realized too late that it would have been impossible for a kidnapper to reach across an adult and another child to reach Misty, sleeping on the far side of the bed, against a wall. Arms too short!!!!!!
So, conveniently, Haleigh had to be moved to the toddler's bed at the doorway. Way too convenient IMO.

I just don't see this as double speak at all. NG asked RC two totally different questions.
Do you know where it came from? An open ended question he tried to answer. But really a bad question. Even if he had blocks in the yard how on earth was he suppose to KNOW where the perpetrator got the block.
Have you ever seen it? A totally different question. A question she asked to clarify the open ended question she asked first.

All I see is a man who's probably been up a heck of a long time trying to do his best to thoroughly answer, to the best of his knowledge and belief, ridiculous media questions. Was he REALLY supposed to definitely KNOW about the block??? This interview was Feb. 11 at 9 O'Clock. When was the last time he slept? He worked Monday night. Did he even get to sleep Monday during the day because we don't know when Misty returned or how much sleep he got on the weekend. His daughter, his heart even by Crystal's account, is missing, he hasn't slept... would you really expect him to flawlessly answer questions about something he may or may not have walked by in the yard and not noticed, something so inconsequential till Haleigh went missing.. in a yard he rents... off the top of his head, sleep deprived, is he really suppose to recall clearly stuff that may or may not have been laying around???
------
Whoa, are we to think that the "kidnapper" brought his own cinder block with him? That is a bit too much. When cinderblocks were on the property where the "kidnapper" occurred?

IMO, Geraldo only proved what an @ss he could be and became party to Crystal's lies and smear campaign. Outside of that, the only thing he proved about Ronald was that he could keep his cool. Yes, I hope LE did learn something from Geraldo and that it was how much control Ronald had not to knock that jerk right on his @ss...which I personally would have done.

IMO, Geraldo only proved what an @ss he could be and became party to Crystal's lies and smear campaign. Outside of that, the only thing he proved about Ronald was that he could keep his cool. Yes, I hope LE did learn something from Geraldo and that it was how much control Ronald had not to knock that jerk right on his @ss...which I personally would have done.
--------
I do agree with you that Ron showed quite a bit of self control since he is prone to violent actions against those who incite him. Geraldo asked if he used drugs and he asked him if he ever hit his children. What's is wrong with that question? I don't see anything wrong with that question. Ron, IMO has a problem with ANYONE asking him those two questions. I can see why those two questions bother him so much. Ron had, before this event, been handled with kid gloves and most probably thought that he was above being asked those two questions. IMO, in his past, no one dared to ask him anything that he might not want to be asked. That is why he was caught by surprise and was embarrassed and was offended by someone asking him the questions. The questions needed to be asked, he didn't have to like them, he just needed to answer them. I hope LE learned somthing from Geraldo too. Like, how to interrogate Ron and Misty and Teresa and GMSykes.

He sure as heck didn't show one ounce of love towards M. The day of the court for application and his wedding day was a miserable day for him. He also didn't look to happy the day after his wedding either.

What really may be going on here is Ron is still in love with Crystal. She may have been his heart. Haleigh looks just like her too.

--------
I do agree with you that Ron showed quite a bit of self control since he is prone to violent actions against those who incite him. Geraldo asked if he used drugs and he asked him if he ever hit his children. What's is wrong with that question? I don't see anything wrong with that question. Ron, IMO has a problem with ANYONE asking him those two questions. I can see why those two questions bother him so much. Ron had, before this event, been handled with kid gloves and most probably thought that he was above being asked those two questions. IMO, in his past, no one dared to ask him anything that he might not want to be asked. That is why he was caught by surprise and was embarrassed and was offended by someone asking him the questions. The questions needed to be asked, he didn't have to like them, he just needed to answer them. I hope LE learned somthing from Geraldo too. Like, how to interrogate Ron and Misty and Teresa and GMSykes.
Did we watch the same Geraldo episode?! OMG! He insinuated he was a snitch, a drug dealer, an abuser of Crystal and his children, and numerous other things in order to start a fight. He wasn't looking for answers to his questions at all! He was trying to incite Ronald to do something. Ronald certainly was caught off guard when someone got into his face during an interview and spewed all that horrible stuff about him!! Don't forget...the police forced Geraldo out of the area afterwards. Maybe they realize he had overstepped his bounds of decency, too!

Please show me the links where you can prove Ronald is "prone to violent actions". I have not seen one solitary thing which makes me believe he has abused anyone or is "prone to violent actions".

Did we watch the same Geraldo episode?! OMG! He insinuated he was a snitch, a drug dealer, an abuser of Crystal and his children, and numerous other things in order to start a fight. He wasn't looking for answers to his questions at all! He was trying to incite Ronald to do something. Ronald certainly was caught off guard when someone got into his face during an interview and spewed all that horrible stuff about him!! Don't forget...the police forced Geraldo out of the area afterwards. Maybe they realize he had overstepped his bounds of decency, too!

Please show me the links where you can prove Ronald is "prone to violent actions". I have not seen one solitary thing which makes me believe he has abused anyone or is "prone to violent actions".

G was definately trying to incite R and R showed remarkable restraint. G not only provoked him with words, but went right in his face to provoke him further. I don't know if I could have handled the situation with so much cool. I am not in the R/M/T/GGM camp, but I thought G's actions were downright disgusting. He hit an all time new low.

------
Whoa, are we to think that the "kidnapper" brought his own cinder block with him? That is a bit too much. When cinderblocks were on the property where the "kidnapper" occurred?

My post was in response to:
This is a classic example of his double speak. I think most don't listen carefully, because this is not an isolated statement. This is a pattern. He is a master at this. You have to listen and read carefully.

My point was I didn't think that was a fair assessment because of semantics.

Of course I don't think the perp brought his own cinderblock LOL!!

If they ever get to question RC again, maybe he can stop talking about the custody long enough to answer questions. He has avoided them and deflected to issues of custody when he is asked a question about Misty's inconsistencies. Can anyone here find an answer he gave when he was asked why are there inconsistencies Ronald regarding the different beds? he has no idea and the he add he he wishes people would stop talking about custody and taking away from Haleigh.....in the same sentence. Later they have to ask about the custody and he proceeds to toot his horn again, smugly saying, I am the better parent, simple as that.

Oh my, this guy is good, a really good talker and can spin a question before you even know it happened.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree whisperer. In my previous posts I provided links where it was the interviewers that brought up the question about custody and he was responding to direct questions about it. He could have gone on and on spouting carp about CS, he didn't. He answered the question in a pretty tame way in light of what CS's camp has been saying about him since early on.

I couldn't find an example where he brought up custody in response to a direct question about Misty's inconsistencies or attempted to change the subject back to him being a better parent. He's consistently said, from what I remember, he doesn't know why their are inconsistencies. An honest answer IMO. He's consistently tried to bring many of the redundunt question he's been asked ad nauseam back to Haleigh, something Mark Klass seemed to recognize as well.

Another one will have to agree to disagree on Whisperer LOL. IMO since RC worked his shift, which has been confirmed a few places, he wouldn't know where they were sleeping. During interviews he repeated to the interviewers what he had been told by Misty at different times. Misty was inconsistent therefore Ron was inconsistent. Ron has consistently said he doesn't know why Misty was inconsistent. An honest answer I believe. None of these people have good communication skills sadly.

I searched and searched for a link to a press conference where LE was asked a question about Misty's inconsistencies about the bed. IRRC LE passed it off by saying "at that point" they weren't concerned about it and said something like it could just be her telling the same thing different ways. Unfortunately I cannot find the press conference online.

Hi Ceeker, Do you know why lots of bloggers are saying that Ron or Crystal did this for money?

-------------
Yeah, unfortunately, he is so good that he can convince agencies and people that he is the perfect father. However, I'm too wise and too experienced with his kind to believe a word he has said. All he knows how to do is deflect the question and not answer it.

Although just my opinion, I don't believe I've seen anyone, agencies or people, state that he is the perfect father. But the fact is in a court battle, over a two year period with 2 or 3 different judges, with lawyers and testimony under oath, he was continually deemed the "better" parent. Then throw in various DCF investigations, the last one as high a profile as you can possibly get, throw in the fact that he was, indeed, living with a minor, he did, indeed, have a prior record, and yet continually over a 3 1/2 year period he was affirmed the "better" parent (better being the operative word)... I guess I don't understand why more people don't question exactly why that might happen....

And yes I understand many, many people have been absolutely treated unfairly by the court system and DCF. I totally realize that. And people do get abused by men with the same "affect" as Ron. I realize that's a hot button. But sometimes they don't, so I think it's not wise to paint Ron with a particular brush without looking at "all" the facts until we know exactly what went on here.

---------
Just curious here, what do you think about his statement that he has not questioned nor spoke to Misty about Haleigh's disappearance. I ask you this because it just boggles my mind that a father of a missing five year old little girl would not question the "babysitter" of the little girl about her disappearance. This is just so strange and just so very wrong.

I agree it is mind boggling to think that he wouldn't question her about it!! Quite frankly I don't believe it LOL. I don't know why he answered the interviewer that way, because we really don't know what went on between the two of them behind closed doors since just because he said that in the media doesn't make it "fact." The simplest answer I can think of is maybe LE told him not to talk about anything Misty's said to him because it was part of the investigation and he thought that was the easiest way to deflect the question and not tip off Misty he was recounting what she said to LE??

--------

First Bolded by me. Although I don't know Ron personally, I have never seen anything except spin and rumor in the last six months that supports that statement.

He didn't pop GR.
He didn't pop CR or CS when they put his son's face on national TV as he was questioned about probably the most painful subject of his life.
He's never shot anyone.
No arrest/conviction for assault/batter.
CS could only come up with one example of violence towards her by Ron and as I stated in a previous post, the account is suspicious at best IMO.
He didn't take MC out to the woodshed and beat the bejesus out of her.
He didn't go after WBG when that "business" was going on.
He didn't go after Cobra for betraying him or KP for all that carp.
On the 911 call he said he needed to call (paraphrasing) people who could help him and he called his Gramma and his mom.. not a gang of thugs.

Sorry I just don't see evidence of violent "actions". Yes he swears like there's no tomorrow and seems to revert to swears when he's frustrated. So do a lot of people. So do I. He said he would shoot the suspect in the police car, me too.

Second bolded by me. Only Ron can answer definitely how he was feeling at that moment.

Third bolded by me. What exactly did GR gain by this interview or his brother's interview of a hurting and innocent boy?

His drug past is public record. He didn't deny the record under oath in a court of law during the custody hearing. The only place it really counts. He was cleared by DCF in a highly publicized nationally watched case.

And I listened again

RIVERA: What about the allegations of cocaine use, methamphetamine use?

CUMMINGS: There’s nothing. I do not do drugs.

RIVERA: You don’t do drugs? All those arrests were all —

CUMMINGS: No.

"use" and do indicates present tense.

To clarify, the second time GR again asks "You don't do drugs", THAT was his question. The implication about "used" because of the past record was actually only left hanging and never actually asked.

Do I wish RC had the foresight to go into a full blown answer. Yes. Do I think he was trying to be deceptive absolutely not.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498153,00.html

Hi Ceeker, Do you know why lots of bloggers are saying that Ron or Crystal did this for money?

Hi hultquist!

I don't know about other bloggers, I pretty much keep my own counsel and form my own opinions. I've never read, that I remember, people saying RC did it for money, more nefarious reasons, yes, but not for the money LOL. So that's a new one on me! Generally speaking, because this is the RC thread LOL, I would have questions and grave concerns of any non-custodial, non-supporting/contributing parent of a missing child who possibly reaps a windfall, for whatever the reason. Especially if the donations were untraceable for a period of time or were often solicited in cash, whether the child went missing for that reason or it was just a by-product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB