Ron C. #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM are mine

Did you mean to say "It is Possible" in the above? Several posts have espoused theories/explanations that would indicate other possibilities exist.

No. I did not mean to say "it is possible." It is not possible that they did not discuss the inconsistent stories when they came together to repeat the mistaken stories, and both settled upon the story we now have. There was a discussion.

I have posted in this thread and I have tried ad naseam to provide possible, plausible simple explanations for this confusion. IMO some just seem to want to cast aspersions on RC without admitting other, less nefarious, explanations are possible.

I have seen only more confirmation that they must have had a conversation regarding the inconsistent stories. I have never supplied a nefarious motive for it. I am merely stating they had a conversation, and when Ronald adamantly rejected any such likelihood, he was not being truthful. That is upon him. His actions, when clearly examined, shows otherwise.

Interesting... "his ilk" which "ilk" exactly are you referring to, the "ilk" of a flawed but innocent man or the "ilk" of one who is capable of unspeakable crimes. You don't like or dislike him, ok.

"Ilk of the type other people will recognize or identify with immediately." I am capable of viewing this man as someone in the midst of a human nightmare that no one would wish to find themselves. Period.

If Jessica hadn't been found, would you be saying that or would you still be suspicious of a man of his ilk?

I was never suspicious of Jessica's father.

Misty being the key to the TIMELINE doesn't necessarily make her the key to everything in the universe IMO. It is possible she may have been asleep, passed out, WHATEVER, and had nothing to do with this besides falling asleep before the kids where asleep.

It makes her key to the disappearance of Haleigh, and I will continue to examine everything I can. It is a bit over dramatic to believe I hold her responsible for everything under the universe. Her story changed at least 3 times, and I find it curious that Ronald, who followed along with the story changes, states they never had a discussion about the inconsistencies.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=133696&catid=295

When asked if Misty Cummings was a suspect, Captain Schauland told First Coast News Friday, "I would not list Misty as a suspect. We just want to get the timeline straightened out. Our most important thing is finding Haleigh. That's more important than anything else. And Misty's the key to that."

I wouldn't list her as a suspect, either. I sure wouldn't list her as one to the public. That doesn't mean I wouldn't look suspiciously at what she's said and the inconsistencies.

In addition to the POSSIBILITY that RC and MC had a conversation about "inconsistencies", it is equally POSSIBLE and perhaps even likely that any clarification RC may have needed was obtained whilst observing MC's conversations with LE and others. So, IMVHO, is is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE that they DID NOT have a direct conversation about inconsistencies.

No. I did not mean to say "it is possible." It is not possible that they did not discuss the inconsistent stories when they came together to repeat the mistaken stories, and both settled upon the story we now have. There was a discussion.

OK, when you said "It IS about" "it' wasn't clear, maybe I should have gone back to the original discussion to make sure I knew. I know that's happened to me in a couple debates. Verbiage is very important LOL ;)

Respectfully Snipped for space

"Ilk of the type other people will recognize or identify with immediately." I am capable of viewing this man as someone in the midst of a human nightmare that no one would wish to find themselves. Period.

Yes but since you didn't define "his ilk" how would we know which "sort or class or type" of people you were referring to? The human in a nightmare or... well fill in the blank

Kind; class; sort; type; as, him and his ilk; - sometimes used to indicate disapproval when applied to people.
http://www.webster-dictionary.net/definition/Ilk

Respectfully snipped for space

It makes her key to the disappearance of Haleigh, and I will continue to examine everything I can. It is a bit over dramatic to believe I hold her responsible for everything under the universe. Her story changed at least 3 times, and I find it curious that Ronald, who followed along with the story changes, states they never had a discussion about the inconsistencies.

Dramatic to you, over-emphasis for effect to me. There's that darn communication difference again! LOL

I wouldn't list her as a suspect, either. I sure wouldn't list her as one to the public. That doesn't mean I wouldn't look suspiciously at what she's said and the inconsistencies.

I agree, it would be remiss to not look suspiciously at inconsistencies of anyone and everyone in this horrible tragedy. I just wish people (in general not meaning you) would state things as possibilities a little more, and opinional facts (I think I just made up a word LOL) a little less. And I'm NOT talking about you, just generally!!!

All posts regarding the Police Report have been moved out of this thread to the appropriate one.

LOL Tom'sGirl~ You always do your tricky stuff while I am working on a post. I moved it to the proper thread. ;)

In addition to the POSSIBILITY that RC and MC had a conversation about "inconsistencies", it is equally POSSIBLE and perhaps even likely that any clarification RC may have needed was obtained whilst observing MC's conversations with LE and others. So, IMVHO, is is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE that they DID NOT have a direct conversation about inconsistencies.

Good Point CrankyPants!!! With all the chaos and confusion in the beginning and the fact that Misty was staying with her parents for at least some of the first days, I think you very well could be right. It is entirely possible that RC was getting alot of his info from those close but second hand.

Croslin is staying with relatives as the investigation continues, said Bowling, describing the girlfriend as a "child herself."
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/02/12/missing.florida.girl/index.html

No. They had no reason to say it in the press if it were not true.

Just as they said in the press that Chris Coleman wasn't a suspect and arrested him the following day...:)

Does anyone remember if PDM themselves put out a statement that Ron was at work?

Just as they said in the press that Chris Coleman wasn't a suspect and arrested him the following day...:)
I follow the CC case and there is no comparison here. They have not openly followed Ronald in the way that CC was closely monitored and LE made no real attempt to hide their interest in him. Most of the public knew that CC would be arrested and it was only a matter of time. PCSO has not responded in any way towards Ronald being a suspect in this case.

Does anyone remember if PDM themselves put out a statement that Ron was at work?
To my knowledge, PDM has not put out any statements other than when he was fired. It would be infringing on Ronald's privacy for them to say anything publically about him being at work, imo.

I follow the CC case and there is no comparison here. They have not openly followed Ronald in the way that CC was closely monitored and LE made no real attempt to hide their interest in him. Most of the public knew that CC would be arrested and it was only a matter of time. PCSO has not responded in any way towards Ronald being a suspect in this case.

BBM

You're right, there is no comparison. They may not be following him "openly", but I would bet they, or undercovers, are watching him and Misty as well as Crystal and all of the family members on both sides very closely.

My opinion only.

To my knowledge, PDM has not put out any statements other than when he was fired. It would be infringing on Ronald's privacy for them to say anything publically about him being at work, imo.

Yes, it would... if he was not at work his entire shift, came in late and/or left early, then that would become part of the investigation, and they would be reminded not to reveal that information publicly. However.... IF he was at work his entire shift, and did not leave at any time during his regular hours, thus providing a solid alibi, then PDM could certainly state that to the public when asked and LE would have cleared him a long time ago. By these work hours being questioned and PDM firing him back in April, tells me there is some suspicion there and he is unofficially a POI. I see no reason whatsoever for LE not to clear him publicly if this so-called alibi does exist. IMHO.

What I don't understand TxLady is they have not cleared anyone publicly except for the A/C guy. Makes no sense to me at all.

Yes, it would... if he was not at work his entire shift, came in late and/or left early, then that would become part of the investigation, and they would be reminded not to reveal that information publicly. However.... IF he was at work his entire shift, and did not leave at any time during his regular hours, thus providing a solid alibi, then PDM could certainly state that to the public when asked and LE would have cleared him a long time ago. By these work hours being questioned and PDM firing him back in April, tells me there is some suspicion there and he is unofficially a POI. I see no reason whatsoever for LE not to clear him publicly if this so-called alibi does exist. IMHO.
Most companies of any size have a very strict policy of providing NO information about their internal policies and/or decisions, so I would not expect PDM to make any statements. The two reasons I can see for PDM parting ways with RC are either 1) they already had some concerns/problems about his job performance and this gave them an opportunity to sever the relationship, or 2) they were satisfied with his past performance, but didn't want involvement with the drama surrounding this case and determined it was likely to have future ongoing impacts on his job performance. I think these were independent business decisions and did not have bearing on what LE is doing. It's not like it was a 5 man mom & pop shop that does what they feel like. Larger companies have strict personnel policies.
Also, larger companies have HR managers who regularly contact employees who are absent from work for an extended period of time, so communication is a two way street. It never made sense to me that they would use the excuse that they employee didn't contact them. That's not the way it happens in the business world, so we are not getting the whole story here.

What I don't understand TxLady is they have not cleared anyone publicly except for the A/C guy. Makes no sense to me at all.

Boy, me too. With the usual disclaimer that LE owes us nothing, they have no responsibility to tell anyone anything,except the family and even then if the family are suspects they may not keep them informed.

But, shoot. say something. Tell us something. Throw us a bone. Mailman cleared? LOL The lady at the 7-11? Whew. That would at least be something. This cone of silence is maddening.

How did they clear the AC guy, anyway? He must have an airtight alibi starting at noon that day and continuing until a week, later. Was he in jail? Someday I hope I find that out.

It makes no sense to me, either, Busy. Six months should be sufficient time to clear family members, at least. Imagine how frustrating that is on both sides, not just one or the other. Look at the confusion over the hours he worked. For months we were told it was a 10 hour shift, now we're told it was 8 hours, ending at midnight. Where was he for those 3 hours?
It should not be too difficult for LE to talk to management and find out if he worked his entire shift, what time he got there and what time he left.

Most companies of any size have a very strict policy of providing NO information about their internal policies and/or decisions, so I would not expect PDM to make any statements. The two reasons I can see for PDM parting ways with RC are either 1) they already had some concerns/problems about his job performance and this gave them an opportunity to sever the relationship, or 2) they were satisfied with his past performance, but didn't want involvement with the drama surrounding this case and determined it was likely to have future ongoing impacts on his job performance. I think these were independent business decisions and did not have bearing on what LE is doing. It's not like it was a 5 man mom & pop shop that does what they feel like. Larger companies have strict personnel policies.
Also, larger companies have HR managers who regularly contact employees who are absent from work for an extended period of time, so communication is a two way street. It never made sense to me that they would use the excuse that they employee didn't contact them. That's not the way it happens in the business world, so we are not getting the whole story here.

I disagree that they are using the "excuse" that he did not contact them. That is a legitimate cause for termination, and they were only stating the truth. An employee is responsible for letting his employers know that he cannot be at work... apparently he did not do that, so they had no choice, since his position had probably already been filled. If he had been in such good standing with them, then he could have asked for his job back, and might have been rehired. That didn't happen, though, did it?

As for PDM not making a statement, I can see why they wouldn't. Also they may have been told by LE not to issue a statement, other than the reasons he was terminated. Apparently, there is some question about whether he worked his entire shift, so I am of the opinion that this is one reason why he has not been cleared.

Boy, me too. With the usual disclaimer that LE owes us nothing, they have no responsibility to tell anyone anything,except the family and even then if the family are suspects they may not keep them informed.

But, shoot. say something. Tell us something. Throw us a bone. Mailman cleared? LOL The lady at the 7-11? Whew. That would at least be something. This cone of silence is maddening.

How did they clear the AC guy, anyway? He must have an airtight alibi starting at noon that day and continuing until a week, later. Was he in jail? Someday I hope I find that out.

I agree, it's frustrating. As for the AC guy, I would think that would be obvious. He either had other units to check out or was seen by a number of other people after his visit there at that MH, and then probably went home, had dinner and watched t.v., went to bed, and that's that. Neighbors could have seen him mowing the lawn, wife testifies that he was right beside her all night, and yada, yada. Not too difficult with innocent and upstanding citizens to provide a solid alibi.

I agree, it's frustrating. As for the AC guy, I would think that would be obvious. He either had other units to check out or was seen by a number of other people after his visit there at that MH, and then probably went home, had dinner and watched t.v., went to bed, and that's that. Neighbors could have seen him mowing the lawn, wife testifies that he was right beside her all night, and yada, yada. Not too difficult with innocent and upstanding citizens to provide a solid alibi.

That makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member