Ron C. #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question was in reference to Art Harris as a reporter v/s other reporters with sources. The process is the same. Who is the arbiter of which reporter is qualified and which is not? Is there a WS listing of appropriate media sources? Not blogs...reporting sources?

Given the fact that so many reports from legitimate news sources have been just flat out WRONG! on many aspects of this case, at the very least, when a blogger gets something wrong, they print a retraction and correction.........I have yet to see a legitimate news source do that.

Thank you for the link. That video made me cry. He so obviously adored Haleigh, and always made her birthdays special days for her. My heart goes out to him. I pray Haleigh is safe somewhere and will be back home soon.

Please link to the document/pictures/ etc that show that Ron planned and carried out any of her previous birthday parties and what they did. (I am always looking for great ideas for parties, I even keep a notebook! ) Did any posters here attend any of these so that they know how special they were for her or should maybe that be noted as just another IMO statement? Anyway, if the day was so special to all of them I sure wish that Misty would have known her birthdate to give to the 911 operator.:waitasec:

Please link to the document/pictures/ etc that show that Ron planned and carried out any of her previous birthday parties and what they did. (I am always looking for great ideas for parties, I even keep a notebook! ) Did any posters here attend any of these so that they know how special they were for her or should maybe that be noted as just another IMO statement? Anyway, if the day was so special to all of them I sure wish that Misty would have known her birthdate to give to the 911 operator.:waitasec:

BBM

Just because someone doesn't know a birthday DOES NOT mean they don't care for Haleigh. I was EXTREMELY close to my dad, to be honest he was my best friend. In the 27 years he was here for my birthday, he NEVER got it right. It was a running joke in our family b/c for some reason he thought I was born a month later than I actually was.

Now my mom who remembers my and my sisters birthday's (not hard when you are in labor for hours LOL) can't for the life of her keep the grandkid's birthdays straight. She usually has to ask me or my sister. And we all live together in the same house.

BBM

Just because someone doesn't know a birthday DOES NOT mean they don't care for Haleigh. I was EXTREMELY close to my dad, to be honest he was my best friend. In the 27 years he was here for my birthday, he NEVER got it right. It was a running joke in our family b/c for some reason he thought I was born a month later than I actually was.

Now my mom who remembers my and my sisters birthday's (not hard when you are in labor for hours LOL) can't for the life of her keep the grandkid's birthdays straight. She usually has to ask me or my sister. And we all live together in the same house.

Okie doke. In YOUR house, that's standard operating procedure. Still doesn't answer why Misty didn't know it, since she "loved them kids better than their own mother" and "took care of them 24/7" didn't know it. And it surely doesn't answer why Ronald, when requested by Misty to offer the information, exploded yet again in a verbal barrage of foul language and the phone was hung up.

BBM

This is the RC thread, so Misty is actually off topic, but I will respond briefly just to say that NOWHERE in my post do I say or imply that either RC or Misty did not care for Haleigh. The post just stated that she did not know the date when asked by the 911 operator.

Well now that the attorneys are out of the way we have some talking and LE has not said a word about who is being questioned the most. So, Ron is pretty much saying that he and Misty are the focus of LE and us bloggers. LOL. I should not laugh, but to me it's a tell tell.

Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin —— have been unfairly targeted.

“There should have been more attention to Crystal’s family,” he said. “I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

He said questioning should have been broader.

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”
Cummings: It went ‘personal’

In recent interviews Ronald Cummings, told the Times-Union the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office focus was shortsighted.

Ronald and Misty said they gave dozens of hours of interviews in February and March, including her longest, which she said occurred just before the couple were married.

“I think the longest time I was in there was eight hours,” she said.

Ronald Cummings said the investigation went in the wrong direction.

“They took a child-abduction investigation and made it a personal investigation,” he said. they made the focus on Misty and what she was doing one weekend and what happened six months ago and what happened seven years ago. It was tunnel vision.”

Cummings has cut off interviews with investigators.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...aleighs_family_remains_divided_6_months_later

For me it's a sign they are totally on the wrong track, 6 months in and still same old song

Well now that the attorneys are out of the way we have some talking and LE has not said a word about who is being questioned the most. So, Ron is pretty much saying that he and Misty are the focus of LE and us bloggers. LOL. I should not laugh, but to me it's a tell tell.

So what Ron is saying is that he and Misty, (as we have been told by a number of sources who have been labeled as rumor up till now) have not met with or spoken to LE since March, right before the wedding. In addition, he has also confirmed that LE has implied to he and MC that they are the major focus of the investigation. Of course, this is just his interpretation of their attitude, but it is very revealing, none the less.

Maj. Gary Bowling, director of law enforcement, said detectives would like to interview Cummings again but have been resisted.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/met...6_months_later

Wow. Hard to fathom that a father, allegedy desperate to find his child, would not fully cooperate, until the child is found, with the LE department investigating the disappearance of that child. IMO, this is very bad news for Haleigh. :mad:

I read Ron's comments about LE and the investigation. He won't be the first person whose loved one is a victim to make that sort of statement.

I missed Ron's comments about bloggers. I did see the ones from Crystal's mom.

Maybe I need to go back and re-read the article.

Wow. Hard to fathom that a father, allegedy desperate to find his child, would not fully cooperate, until the child is found, with the LE department investigating the disappearance of that child. IMO, this is very bad news for Haleigh. :mad:

It puts a knot in my tummy too.....FWIW, I was hoping that Ron's supporters were right about his speaking with them behind the scenes. But now, Ron himself confirms that he has not, as did the LE person also interviewed who clearly stated that Ron has RESISTED meeting with them. Mark K., Ed Smart and all the other dads who have been held up as examples here met with LE repeatedly giving all info. they could regardless of being suspected of anything.

snipped from article
"Sheffield’s mother, Marie Griffis, said law enforcement authorities have asked the two families not to have contact beyond the exchanges of Ronald Jr."

This statement too proves that sooooo many people have unjustly accused CS of not communicating with the Cummings. We now KNOW that she was instructed by LE to NOT communicate with Ron's family about anything other than how to meet up to pick up or drop off JR.

So what Ron is saying is that he and Misty, (as we have been told by a number of sources who have been labeled as rumor up till now) have not met with or spoken to LE since March, right before the wedding. In addition, he has also confirmed that LE has implied to he and MC that they are the major focus of the investigation. Of course, this is just his interpretation of their attitude, but it is very revealing, none the less.
(my bold above)

I read Misty's comment where she stated that her longest interview with LE was right before the wedding.

I missed Ron making any statements about that being either his or her last interview.

(my bold above)

I read Misty's comment where she stated that her longest interview with LE was right before the wedding.

I missed Ron making any statements about that being either his or her last interview.

He said that they gave interviews in February and March, and that he cut off interviews with them. That is pretty definitive that he hasn't met with them since then, as we know that it was clear back then that LE started making statements that they were trying to meet with him and nothing had been arranged by his attorneys.

I read that article three times, maybe. I went back and blocked all other comments out with the exception of Maj. Bowling. I found it interesting what he says, how he says it and what he doesn't say. I draw no conclusions from those statements about who or what happened to Haleigh.

I just thought they were very interesting Shaymus.

I don't know who originally posted this because it didn't have a name in the quote, but Ronald is exactly right. He is also right in not allowing them to question him further. They have everything they need without more input from him after so many interviews and to keep allowing himself to be dragged in at the drop of a hat is serving no purpose other than to assist them in trying to pin it on either himself or Misty. It is doing nothing to find Haleigh. IMO, they are on the wrong track and headed the wrong direction from the beginning. They have come up empty handed after six months. There is no disputing it since Haleigh has not been found and no one has been arrested.

Ronald is quite accurate with his descriptions of the way this investigation has been handled. They have been barking up the wrong darn tree for six months and are continuing to do so, imo. It is why they are now looking at a cold case file sitting on the back shelf very soon.

Cummings said he and former girlfriend Misty Croslin —— have been unfairly targeted.

“There should have been more attention to Crystal’s family,” he said. “I think they should have paid more attention to everyone rather than just me and Misty.”

He said questioning should have been broader.

“They didn’t have the big picture,” he said. “Why do they not question everybody?”
Cummings: It went ‘personal’

In recent interviews Ronald Cummings, told the Times-Union the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office focus was shortsighted.

Ronald and Misty said they gave dozens of hours of interviews in February and March, including her longest, which she said occurred just before the couple were married.

“I think the longest time I was in there was eight hours,” she said.

Ronald Cummings said the investigation went in the wrong direction.

“They took a child-abduction investigation and made it a personal investigation,” he said. they made the focus on Misty and what she was doing one weekend and what happened six months ago and what happened seven years ago. It was tunnel vision.”

BBM

I read that article three times, maybe. I went back and blocked all other comments out with the exception of Maj. Bowling. I found it interesting what he says, how he says it and what he doesn't say. I draw no conclusions from those statements about who or what happened to Haleigh.
I just thought they were very interesting Shaymus.

I don't understand the bolded part, Kat. Can you please elaborate ?

BTW - I didn't think about what he didn't say - can you please elaborate on that as well ?

BBM

LOL...ITA!

I adored my mother more than anyone in the world, and always got her birthday wrong...she came to expect it. For some reason I always thought it was 4 days earlier. I'm always forgetting people's birthdays. I have friends that keep it straight by using calendars and diaries, but I've never gotten around to doing that.

I don't find it hard to fathom at all....if my child went missing, and I knew that someone other than myself and my partner were responsible, and LE allowed the case to become a circus and were investigating me and my partner rather than trying to find my daughter, I'd cut off communication too. This case become nothing but a gossipy, Ron bashing frenzy and I don't blame him a bit for not wanting to participate in the farce of an investigation.

I don't find it hard to fathom at all....if my child went missing, and I knew that someone other than myself and my partner were responsible, and LE allowed the case to become a circus and were investigating me and my partner rather than trying to find my daughter, I'd cut off communication too. This case become nothing but a gossipy, Ron bashing frenzy and I don't blame him a bit for not wanting to participate in the farce of an investigation.

LE has not said much about anyone or the case. The fact remains that his daughter is missing and he should not care what anyone says. His only concern should be to help find his daughter and if that means sitting in LE's office 24/7 so be it. Haleigh is what matters, not Ron, Misty, or anyone right now. Only Haleigh and of course JR.'s safety as well. It is very sad that this father has isolated from the only people that have the best chance of finding his daughter and that is LE. There is no excuse. But that is just my opinion, and I respect yours as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper