Ron C. #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start off by saying that NO I do not have any documented proof to support my opinion. HOWEVER, what I DO have is a freakin brain and common sense.

THERE IS NO FREAKIN WAY that he did not question MC re what happened to his dtr UNLESS he knew what happened to his dtr already!

What parent would NOT question their significant other or spouse that was "allegedly" watching his/her dtr about the night she disappeared.

His statement re not questioning or speaking to MC about Haleigh's disappearance goes down in history as one of the biggest freakin lies I have ever had the displeasure to hear. Ranks right up there with Bill Clinton saying he never "inhaled" but "tried" marijuana.

How dare that low-life punk attempt to insult our intelligence! :furious:

Hey, don't forget Bill Clinton's other famous statement " I did not have sexual relations with that woman" :rolleyes:

IMO, the same department handled every complaint made against Ronald or Misty which came into their office no matter if it had to do with custody or the missing persons case. If a lead came in that was about abuse from Ronald or a lead about Haleigh...the same team would investigate as it would be considered part of the case because it concerned Ronald.

PCSO isn't large enough to pick and choose in an investigation of who gets to investigate what. OCSO is much larger and they even many of their officers have dual roles in investigations.

Then what did DCF do?

Any famous parents of murdered and missing children supporting this family?......all are keeping a distance.
Not even Ron's lawyer wants a part of it...He has said he has decided to stay out of the "fray"....interesting word there!

Bold & red by me --

Didn't Mark Klaas and Josh Duckett offer help and support? And maybe more we haven't heard about . . . .

Since cutting off communications with LE, what has Ron done to stay proactive in the hunt for Haleigh?

I have read many criminal files....pretty hard to find anyone that makes you question their innocence...BUT if you do have a question of innocence for the last crime, there are so many others in their files, it boggles your mind. Their rap sheets go in for pages and pages. So, if you think they may have not done the most recent, you can justify it usually because they have got away with numerous others. The jury never hears about the pages and pages of their crimes.

Sentences vary.....broad differences in counties and Judges...makes you just shake your head!

Bold & red by me --

Didn't Mark Klaas and Josh Duckett offer help and support? And maybe more we haven't heard about . . . .

At the very beginning, not any more! I don't know if MK talked to RC in person but Duckett did but not for long.

Many parents have these people by their side helping them. No one seems to want to be next to RC or it's vice versa.

In missing cases the media will focus on the custodial parent for interviews, etc. Seldom is the non-custodial given much air time.

Since cutting off communications with LE, what has Ron done to stay proactive in the hunt for Haleigh?

He has organized the balloon project which should be a big help for promotion of her name.

Since his arrest, it was just announced there is going to be a prayer vigil in Welatka next week.

Frankly, I don't know how a parent can just go out and search. Equusearch is very expensive. They do not seem to stay long unless there are tons of funds.

The best way is to appear on the talking head shows but RC has declined.

FYI...this is not the 3rd world so they cant just drag him in....secondly they asked and he wont comply.....how do you condone that? you say he told them everything.....uh.....they want more answers and he said no.....why....its not like he has a job keeping him away.....honeymoon seems over tooo....you tell me

This is a small community and everyone KNOWS everyones business. All LE know ALL the interested parties.........look at the arrest record of all the people who have not been cleared....only the A/C man.

If LE presented RC or CS with new info....new suspicions.... I am sure he would be the first one in to talk..... These folks seem to feel better to take matters into their own hands..... that is how most of them have been raised, do I think it is right, hell NO......

Just because he does not act like you feel he should act does not make him guilty of anything, besides lack of good judgement due to many of his actions and lack of parenting skills. Why don't you guys bring yourself down to some of these peoples level and tar and feather him now....hang him from the highest tree..... Do I feel they are telling the truth, no, do I think he has suspicion as to who might have done this to his precious little GIRL, yes....

Do you think LE has spoken to the family members and told them what evidence they have, do you think he has been kept abreast of whom LE thinks took her or the reason behind it.

Yes, he has a criminal record....
If LE had evidence he did something to harm his daughter, YES they could arrest him...has he been arrested.....has anyone else been arrested.... has Haleigh been found.....

Do I feel he has a temper....Oh God YES, but there is no proof he hurt his daughter...........

Do I think he loves his daughter and son.....very much so.....
LE needs to put up or shut-up....

I have issues how LE has handled this case all of them, FBI to the local level....but if there was any evidence he did anything, his *advertiser censored* would be in jail.

His alibi about him at work has been checked and not disputed.... IF LE thought differently they would be all over his butt..... He has been arrested so many times on other issues he knows his rights........ his heart knows he did not hurt Haleigh.....he may feel guilty about his choices, but guilt is not going to bring her back.....if this is how he DEALS with it, this is a personal HELL for him.

Is this all helping find Haleigh..... NO.

Someone is going to really screw up and maybe then whoever LE suspects as the PERP they will scoop in and make an arrest.... even if it is RC or MC and I do not think they did anything to hurt her this evening.

and Haleigh will be found accidently.....before the who did this will be caught.

JUST MY OPINION.

He has organized the balloon project which should be a big help for promotion of her name.

Since his arrest, it was just announced there is going to be a prayer vigil in Welatka next week.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm geeeeeeeee amazing how NOTHING was noted in the works until AFTER his most recent arrest!

Coincidence? I think NOT!

That's an easy one, they found no abuse and decided Junior should be with Ronald.

I'm gathering from your response that you are saying that it was DCF that investigated abuse complaints against Ron for the two children and made a decision that Jr. should live with his father. Exactly. Thanks.

Then what did DCF do?
DCF handled their own separate investigation. Anything found concerning abuse and pertaining to their investigation would be shared with DCF, but they still would have to investigate tips called in to the PCSO. They don't simply turn them all over to DCF without checking them out, imo.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm geeeeeeeee amazing how NOTHING was noted in the works until AFTER his most recent arrest!

Coincidence? I think NOT!
The Balloon event was planned BEFORE his arrest! Coincidence?! I think NOT! How could it be a coincidence that he planned a lovely event for Haleigh's birthday and got arrested afterwards?!

The Balloon event was planned BEFORE his arrest! Coincidence?! I think NOT! How could it be a coincidence that he planned a lovely event for Haleigh's birthday and got arrested afterwards?!
Diabolical. Just diabolical.

The mind boggles.

I have been keeping up with the DNA exoneration project. There are a few people who have been exonerated by DNA testing. There are also many case that have finally been solved and the guilty parties charged. OT, I know but I'm also looking at a case where I served on a jury. A man in the military was charged for a rape and triple murder of a woman and two of her toddlers, convicted and sentenced to death, won an appeal, retried and found not guilty. About twenty years later this case was used in a "Cold Case" discussion at an LE training seminar. The DNA was tested and guess what? The man's dna matched the dna found at the rape and murder scene. Double Jeopardy made it impossible to bring him to trial again in a state court. But, the military reinstated him into the military and re-charged him with the triple murder and it was decided that he would stand trial in a military court.
His trial was to have began in July but has been delayed.

Anyway, why I mentioned this is that DNA testing can work both ways in old crimes. It can exonerate innocent people but it can also proved that the guilty party is indeed guilty or catch someone who hasn't even been charged yet. Far more guilty people go to prison than innocent ones.

I don't disagree with anything you said, except the fact that you say a "few" convictions were overturned....it's a lot more than a few! The point I was making is that innocent people can be convicted. I don't disagree that DNA also helps convict guilty people.

I support RC 100%....If LE had anything NEW they could bring him in to talk. IMO.......and only MY OPINION...... there is nothing NEW RC could tell them. IMO....RC talking with LE and LE doing their job are 2 different issues....simply put....

How could LE just bring Ron in to talk if he is not willing to talk with them?? I might be wrong, but I don't think that he has to go with them unless they charge him or maybe I'm looking at too much tv.

I don't disagree with anything you said, except the fact that you say a "few" convictions were overturned....it's a lot more than a few! The point I was making is that innocent people can be convicted. I don't disagree that DNA also helps convict guilty people.

I feel safe in saying that the percentage of overturned convictions vs. convictions not overturned is extremely small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JSlice