Ron C's other children ~ Fact, or Rumor?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way to see about a birth is an announcement in the paper. I fas as I know you can not get access to birth record unless you are the mother or the father or a legal with papers from a judge gardian. Dosen't mean someone can't sweat talk the local clerk into gossiping though.
Sometimes church records are good but you would have to know which church and then send for a babtism certificate. The church clerk would be asking for some information from you as to what are the names of the parents since this would not have been more than a year or so ago. Can't play the game of it's my elderly Aunt by marriage daughter's child and I don't know what the babies name would have been but his daddy would be Ron C., I' m just working on my family tree routine.

Maybe someone local would know if an order for support would be public record in Florida.
Where I am it is not.

Me thinks these people don't "do" birth announcements in the local paper. Kinda by word of mouth more likely.

hmmm....seems Ron likes his "women" young.....bio mom was 14 when she hooked up with him....Misty was 16.

Me thinks these people don't "do" birth announcements in the local paper. Kinda by word of mouth more likely.
And myspace. :crazy:
Misty's sister has a picture of her having a c section, yes you read correctly, on her myspace---the Doctors are taking the baby out of her stomach, someone snapped a picture and it is on myspace.
Goodnight everyone, I am beat...

Another place to look is at the hospitals...they have birth announcements usually archived for a year. This does work and I have found things on other cases I have worked. It is a lot of guessing when you don't have the date and you need to deduct with parents first names only with last name initial. I suggest teaming up divide dates and hospitals within a certain radius. I would help but I am laying in bed, should be sleeping but have been lurking on my blackberry!

Even if there aren't birth announcements, sometime they post it in the paper - with permission from the parents. We didn't have a formal, fancy birth announcement and it was still in the paper.

If Ron isn't listed on this baby's BC then his name wouldn't be in any kind of announcement

He could have alot of kids for all we know....

...I wonder if LE is looking into this,maybe that mom was upset because misty said she was not properly caring for her son and it could be a revenge thing ....to steal the baby girl right under misty's nose to show that she's not caring for kids properly either...

...I wonder if LE is looking into this,maybe that mom was upset because misty said she was not properly caring for her son and it could be a revenge thing ....to steal the baby girl right under misty's nose to show that she's not caring for kids properly either...

Good sleuthing.

I can see a woman being furious that the babysitter she hired and was paying took up with the baby's father and was encouraging him to take custody away from her.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-16/story/search_for_haleigh_scales_back

According to this article, Misty was babysitting for a woman who had a son with Ron. Does Ron have a son other than Junior?

<<Croslin said she met Cummings about six months ago when she was baby-sitting for a woman who had a child with Cummings.Croslin said she was concerned the baby boy was not being cared for properly.
“I told him you need to get your son before something bad happens to him,” she said. Croslin said the two started talking. She was 16 at the time.
Her father, Hank Croslin Sr., told the Times-Union that Cummings told him he was 19 and later that he was 21.
Though Hank Croslin said he was angry at first about the lie, he said it is no longer an issue.>>

Capri - this is excellent work! Thanks for finding it! Wonder why there's no mention of this other child being in the picture. It sort of bothers me that the other families set up "camp" to remain close to her and be in the search...but there's no mention of this other child's name or even his/her mother's name. Wow! Simply wow!

hmmm....seems Ron likes his "women" young.....bio mom was 14 when she hooked up with him....Misty was 16.

My husband (whom I am now separated from) also liked his women young.

When he was 21, his first wife was 14 when he met her. Granted, he didn't marry her until she was 18, but he did live with her when she was 16 and he was then 23.

He then proceeded to cheat on her within the year, with hookers, no doubt YOUNG ones, and then their 16 year old babysitter! He then left wife for babysitter, lived with her for 2 years, until babysitter decided to kick him out for an OLDER man. :crazy:

Husband had to stop over the other day, he took one look at Misty and said .. is that his DAUGHTER? I had to laugh :bang:

Which would have made him 16. I assume most 16 yr olds would like their women young.

Now THERE's a thought!! Stranger things have happened, so it just might be a possibility for LE to look into.

Which would have made him 16. I assume most 16 yr olds would like their women young.

:floorlaugh: Sorry but that made me giggle out loud.

Mercy, mercy, mercy!

Who knows what to believe out of all this mess!

So there might be another child that Ronald has. Sheesh, guess they don't believe in birth control...

I was wondering the same thing. I can't believe how many of these young 20s girls have multiple kids, and how many 20s guys have multiple kids by multiple women. For instance, there is a "Chelsea" who is apparently Misti's SIL. She has posted on several of these kids' myspace pages. She is proud that she just turned 21 and is pregnant with her third child. Her oldest appears to be 3 or 4 years old. Oh, and she also refers to herself as a "MILF." I don't know how to say this without sounding mean, but none of these folks seem especially well-off. I'd think being a young parent with 3 or more kids would be extremely financially difficult, not to mention exhausting.

So, my next question would be...why would Ron fight for custody of Jr. and Haleigh, but not of his son by the other mom (esp. if Misty told RC the child was in danger)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member