Ron C's other children ~ Fact, or Rumor?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronnie's other child is Aylyn. I heard his say it in yesterdays presser when a reporter asked about other children.

oops...he must of said Jordan. How in the world did I get Aylyn from that? lol
Jordan it is!

pinch poke teh I owe you a coke :blowkiss: haha I was copy and pasting as you were posting sorry.

I think I would be afraid of Ron with all of his anger and the foul language. Oh well, to each is own.

Wow. Just WOW. :confused:
In FL, do you have to establish paternity to get Medicaid, welfare, etc? Some states go after the dad for child support automatically...

I think the comment was from Misty, not Crystal. Right?

Well of course it was....I will be fine once I have about 3 more pots of coffee. Thank You for looking out for me...lol. I fixed it.

Well of course it was....I will be fine once I have about 3 more pots of coffee. Thank You for looking out for me...lol. I fixed it.
Actually I can't believe you're up already cuz I know you stayed up to watch GR again. I think you're doing amazingly well for someone with so little sleep. I always enjoy reading your comments. And she does seem to use children as pawns. Very good point.

What this says to me is that Misty isn't this "poor lil'" 16 year old girl that big bad Ron manipulated and intimidated... just sayin'

Scrabble I'm starting to wonder if Misty isn't afraid of RC. I have never been battered but I would think that one wouldn't do anything that could possibly invoke ire in the batterer.

Another point, I don't think Bio-mom is afraid of him either after last night. IMHO she didn't just push the one button she knew that would get a rise out of him (allegations of abusing Haleigh) but she pretty much jumped up and down on it while piggybacking Geraldo.

Yep! She pushed ALL his buttons! I'm glad she did too, maybe that's what it will take to get some kind of progress or a break in the case. And... I always thought his crying was fakety-fake.

She did ALLEGEDLY make comments to R about the child not being taken care of. All of this really drives home the mental capacity and maturity level of M, who seems to have been the primary caregiver for Haleigh and Jr. Sad, sad, sad.

I guess that's a status symbol or something :confused:...to not only "have" someone's baby daddy, but their child, too. My eyeballs are about to roll out of my head. :rolleyes:

What this says to me is that Misty isn't this "poor lil'" 16 year old girl that big bad Ron manipulated and intimidated... just sayin'

:wink: @ CeeKer. Uh-huh so much for the little girl lost facade huh?

She did ALLEGEDLY make comments to R about the child not being taken care of. All of this really drives home the mental capacity and maturity level of M, who seems to have been the primary caregiver for Haleigh and Jr. Sad, sad, sad.

I guess that's a status symbol or something :confused:...to not only "have" someone's baby daddy, but their child, too. My eyeballs are about to roll out of my head. :rolleyes:

Wonder if she made the same type of comments to Crystal in the past about Haleigh and Jr.?

Actually I can't believe you're up already cuz I know you stayed up to watch GR again. I think you're doing amazingly well for someone with so little sleep. I always enjoy reading your comments. And she does seem to use children as pawns. Very good point.

Thank You! Yes Geraldo made me miss my beauty sleep!!!! And my ZOO does not believe in sleeping late!!!!

I just do not think Misty is a little innocent 17 year old.........

It doesn't look like Amber ever even saw those comments anyway. She set up a myspace and never went back. (I did the same thing about 3 years ago)

Based on the date of the picture, how old would Jordan be now? He was a newborn there, maybe a few weeks old?

It doesn't look like Amber ever even saw those comments anyway. She set up a myspace and never went back. (I did the same thing about 3 years ago)

What Matters is that Misty made the remarks....insightful it is.

I agree and lot of people do that. She may have even started another one thats current that we dont know about..yet. People should be more careful about the comments they leave...unless that account is deleted those words are forever immortalized on the myspace network! Im glad we saw it-I dont have near the empathy I did for Misty at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rebel23