Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My bold.
Not according to LE they didn't break any law. If that was the case, they would have been in a jail cell next to Ron all night.
Sorry, not true.
If anyone else decides to pursue other charges for this incident and LE arrests one of them, then we'll talk.

im sorry badme, i disagree
i quess in fl, anybody can come on anybody property and start a fight and they wont be arrested

jmo they should of been in there with ron,
ron should of stayed in house,but, they had no business being there since misty said she didnt want to leave

im sorry badme, i disagree
i quess in fl, anybody can come on anybody property and start a fight and they wont be arrested

jmo they should of been in there with ron,
ron should of stayed in house,but, they had no business being there since misty said she didnt want to leave

Misty lied. IMO

Often, when people rescind distress calls or retract thier pleas for help, it is confusing and hard for those responding to know whether or not to still take those seriously. I'm sure it wasn't an easy predicament to be put in. First being called earlier by a family member crying that they're in need of a ride or assistance, but once confronted w RC's angry reaction the backpedaling, "Oh, nevermind... I didn't mean it..."
:confused:
Not an enviable position to be in. And I can't imagine the more enraged or violent RC became that it helped any to "convince" them.

:parrot:

Misty lied IMO.

we just dont know who is lying unless we were there

we will have to agree to disagree
I feel ron should not of been arrested unless they hauled everybody in that was there that night

and i mean everybody was fighting they all should of went downtown
they came on private property and started a fight.
i just dont think it was right only ron got arrested

My bold.
Not according to LE they didn't break any law. If that was the case, they would have been in a jail cell next to Ron all night.
Sorry, not true.
If anyone else decides to pursue other charges for this incident and LE arrests one of them, then we'll talk.

Ron filled out the paper work to press charges.
It has been sent to the SA... we don't know IF they will file
charges and at this point Ron was arrested because Crosslins
pressed charges he has not been found guilty... he gets to go to
court just like anyone else!
If you listen to the interview you will hear them say that Hank Jr.
wanted to press charges against Ron!
I've never heard LE say that the Crosslins did not break any laws!
JMO

Hope not...it all depends on Hank Sr and Lisa. If they want to stand behind their Son or their daughter....we will see. The State will need them to proceed in order to be confident of a conviction.

I hate that all this has happened. It is always a shame when families have a throw down that escalates to the point where law enforcement and the court system get involved. Misty may need her family someday;Grandma Sykes is of an age where she deserves a little peace and quiet; the Croslins may have lost an opportunity to help Misty if she needs it; and of course Haleigh is still missing.

I had a friend when I was a teen who was shot and killed by his father on Thanksgiving Day. Alcohol was a key factor.

Next time the Cummings and Croslins have a fight, it may result in tragedy and nobody wants to see that.

What really gets me is that their "Jerry Springer" behavior is getting us no closer to finding Haleigh. If Haleigh were not missing/deceased NOT ONE OF YOU would give a rat's butt what is going on between the families.

Unless this current cluster of he said she said opens the door to what happened to Haleigh, I could personally care less.

JMHO

:truce:

If a person doesn't defend their self when questioned by LE and the complainants are saying what that person did, then the one who is not talking is going to jail...

Ron was afraid to talk at the scene as he would incriminate himself....if you can think of any other reason, please post.

Don't go out and say ALL should be arrested...NO, RC should have been and was arrested.

If he wasn't playing so slick, he may not have been placed in the jail. He wanted to time to explain and think of a way around it.

He's been arrested enough times to know how to play the game.

Take note, he did the same thing when Haleigh disappeared....he did not talk to LE at that time either.

If they could keep one of the two locked up long enough and get them away from their creature comforts, you may find out what happened. These two are so protected that the case will go nowhere. Kudos for the Croslins for giving it a try.

I like to look for the good in people too. However, I learned early that when you see crazy coming you cross to the other side of the street. When you see an abuser coming...you run like he77. The balance on my BS meter in giving this man a pass for the multitude of drug, assault and other charges in addition to what I believe is his abuse of women and possibly children has tipped way over......

If a person doesn't defend their self when questioned by LE and the complainants are saying what that person did, then the one who is not talking is going to jail...

Ron was afraid to talk at the scene as he would incriminate himself....if you can think of any other reason, please post.

Don't go out and say ALL should be arrested...NO, RC should have been and was arrested.

If he wasn't playing so slick, he may not have been placed in the jail. He wanted to time to explain and think of a way around it.

He's been arrested enough times to know how to play the game.

Take note, he did the same thing when Haleigh disappeared....he did not talk to LE at that time either.

Well, he also wasn't arrested the night Haleigh disappeared. His not talking wasn't what got him into jail. It was having two more people confirm what the other three had already stated......Ronald went into that vehicle and laid the beatdown on Hank2. Silver cuffs for one, please!

The performance today/yesterday on TV was nothing but damage control. He expects LE to call HIM???

RC has a sense of entitlement and a severe lack of self-control.
He is also emotionally immature and a bully. I could go on but you get the picture.

You're right Debs...I was not clear and my point wasn't made.

he was the aggressor.. RC knows enough when to keep his mouth shut....kind of seasoned that way. He wasn't arrested on Feb 10th not because he didn't talk. I was making a comparison that he shuts his mouth when LE are there.

The fact that Croslins witnessed what he did sealed the deal. He knew down right well, he was wrong.

We have quite a few here who don't agree and think the Croslins were just as guilty.....not so! From the point RC jumped in the vehicle is where the crime and the felony happened.

I'm glad for your husband, but he's not Ron Cummings. Everyone is different, obviously.

You've known Ron Cummings for how long? There is no proof that Ron was abusive to his children if that is what you are referring to. None of us know anymore about Ron then what we have heard from LE...which isn't much.

Ron may be a hot head but that doesn't mean that he didn't control himself around his kids and other people's kids. Some people on here are just determined to see the very worst in Ron and believe every rumor that goes around. It's interesting because for the most part none of us have ever met Ron Cummings. Some here detest him for some reason. Maybe he reminds them of an ex or of some of their own behavior. How can a person detest someone they don't even know? Sounds kind of out of whack to me.

You've known Ron Cummings for how long? There is no proof that Ron was abusive to his children if that is what you are referring to. None of us know anymore about Ron then what we have heard from LE...which isn't much.

Ron may be a hot head but that doesn't mean that he didn't control himself around his kids and other people's kids. Some people on here are just determined to see the very worst in Ron and believe every rumor that goes around. It's interesting because for the most part none of us have ever met Ron Cummings. Some here detest him for some reason. Maybe he reminds them of an ex or of some of their own behavior. How can a person detest someone they don't even know? Sounds kind of out of whack to me.

Then, in your own words, it is "kind of out of whack" for someone who doesn't know Ronald Cummings to defend him even in the face of violent behavior. To each his own, I guess.

Some have experience with his type of behavior and not on a personal level but on a professional level.

Others have experience and the ability to see when someone is not telling the truth. Others can listen and observe from what they have heard and be able to see that it doesn't match.

You are right....none of us have proof that RC abused his children.

I can safely say that he is a man not in control of his emotions and lacks emotional maturity. The combination of these two does not lead one down the path that he is able to suddenly be in control of his emotions around little ones.

The latest incident reveals something about his lack of self-control....not shocking or surprising to many.

What really gets me is that their "Jerry Springer" behavior is getting us no closer to finding Haleigh. If Haleigh were not missing/deceased NOT ONE OF YOU would give a rat's butt what is going on between the families.

Unless this current cluster of he said she said opens the door to what happened to Haleigh, I could personally care less.

(bbm) Not true. I would care very much, as I'd still recognize the red flags ie risk factors and have all the same concerns--for Haleigh and her brother.

Good lord in heaven RC is all of 25 years old. When someone threatens him at his home, refuses to leave and then pushes him it is 100% acceptable to strike back. HC2 was trespassing, and committed assault and battery against RC while doing so. RC has the right to defend himself.

RC went into the house after he was punched a few times by HC2. HC2 got into his vehicle but kept running his mouth, trying to entice more fighting. He got what he asked for and I don't see any bruises, red marks, or wounds on him. His sister has asked the authorities to keep him away from her and bailed out her husband.

How does RC get the bully reputation here? All the men I know would have taken a few teeth as souvenirs from someone like HC2 when they were young.

HC2 should be charged as well as HC1, they both threw punches while trespassing.

And as far as GMS "controlling" anyone, I don't buy it. She offered them a place to live. She is a good grandma and she loves RC.

Well, he also wasn't arrested the night Haleigh disappeared. His not talking wasn't what got him into jail. It was having two more people confirm what the other three had already stated......Ronald went into that vehicle and laid the beatdown on Hank2. Silver cuffs for one, please!

The performance today/yesterday on TV was nothing but damage control. He expects LE to call HIM???

RC has a sense of entitlement and a severe lack of self-control.
He is also emotionally immature and a bully. I could go on but you get the picture.

Exactly. He was not only not talking, but according to all parties present and based upon statements and interviews of all parties and assessing injuries was determined to be the primary aggressor. If responding officers conclude one party was acting in self-defense (vs initiating, pursuing, etc) then there is no probable cause, and no arrest is made.

They will investigate RC's subsequent allegation of assault, but once again, factors such as circumstances of the onset of violence, reasonableness of fear of harm, nature of injuries inflicted (defensive or not eg) are all factors which will be taken into consideration and if it is again determined he used violence in a manner other than necessary for self defense no arrest will be made

Of course RC can request to have the case reviewed by the SA... but is highly doubtful this will get anywhere either--given statements, physical evidence, documentation, reports etc.

Btw just as it cannot be assumed that a callback to cancel LE response means a potentially volatile situation is controlled and someone no longer in any distress, I believe the cancelled (previously urgent) call to MC's family was followed thru w based on the same principle.

Ron Cummings arrest is just a blip on the screen of his life. We are going to see a lot more. He is a walking time-bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member