Ron Cummings Arrested 2009.08.06 RE: Battery involving brother-in-law

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall that being stated in the police report. If he was trespassing then he would be charged.

Apparently they weren't arrest for assault either but the charges have been made.

If I may say, just for the record...I don't care if the whole lot of them end up in jail in the next day or two.
For example, if Misty decides to try and persue "attempted" kidnapping charges on someone in her family, that might be good for Haleigh. IMO, I think this family knows something about her disappearance, and if it takes rounding every last one of them up to get info, so be it.

Of course, I'm speculating. :)

When someone comes on your property without permission they are trespassing.

TRESPASSING / TRESPASS

810.08 Trespass in structure or conveyance.--
(1) Whoever, without being authorized, licensed, or invited, willfully enters or remains in any structure or conveyance, or, having been authorized, licensed, or invited, is warned by the owner or lessee of the premises, or by a person authorized by the owner or lessee, to depart and refuses to do so, commits the offense of trespass in a structure or conveyance.

They did not enter her home or her car.
They pulled into the driveway and departed when requested.
I am familiar with the statute.
You cannot have someone arrested for pulling into a DRIVEWAY.
If they refused to leave you would have a complaint.

You are taking my comment out of context IMO. RC should of been arrested he was involved, SA is reviewing the files to see if additional arrest will be made. I was addressing that there are conflicting reports and the majority of posters automatically believe RC and Misty are lying because that fits their agenda of hatred (might not be right word) against RC.

(BBM)

Interesting statement/acknowledgement . . . last I checked though RC is the only one that was arrested - I for one don't believe that LE got the wrong assailant.

JMO

When someone comes on your property without permission they are trespassing.

TRESPASSING / TRESPASS

810.08 Trespass in structure or conveyance.--
(1) Whoever, without being authorized, licensed, or invited, willfully enters or remains in any structure or conveyance, or, having been authorized, licensed, or invited, is warned by the owner or lessee of the premises, or by a person authorized by the owner or lessee, to depart and refuses to do so, commits the offense of trespass in a structure or conveyance.

Apparently LE didn't feel that was the case - I feel confident that phone records revealed who called who AND at what time which backed up Hank's account - not Misty or Ron's . . .

JMO

Does the SA act that quickly. I have no clue how long it takes them to review something like this.

I'll be watching the PCSO booking log ALL day now. I'm willing to bet we might see a Croslin name or 2 in there sometime.

Apparently they weren't arrest for assault either but the charges have been made.

Ron's complaint and the police reports have been forwarded to the state for review to see if they meet the criteria for prosecution.

This happened in the Anthony case as well. The protestors filed a complaint against George and Cindy. Their statements and the police reports were sent to the SA who declined to prosecute.

Charges have not been made.

PattyG: Adding link where this info is stated. http://www.gainesville.com/article/...irl-s-father-arrested-after-fight-with-family

Don't fall over but I agree with you, I think it would be a very good thing for the Croslins to be detained for a bit and talked to.

If I may say, just for the record...I don't care if the whole lot of them end up in jail in the next day or two.
For example, if Misty decides to try and persue "attempted" kidnapping charges on someone in her family, that might be good for Haleigh. IMO, I think this family knows something about her disappearance, and if it takes rounding every last one of them up to get info, so be it.

But Misty asked them not to come over they came over anyway, Misty asked them to leave they did not - I realize later GGS asked them to leave and they were in the process of doing that when another altercation occurred. But if they were told not to come over and they showed up on the property than that would be trespassing I would think.

However, based on the police report: "He said that Misty asked for them to come to her residence and pick her up because she no longer wanted to be at the residence with Ronald."

But Misty asked them not to come over they came over anyway, Misty asked them to leave they did not - I realize later GGS asked them to leave and they were in the process of doing that when another altercation occurred. But if they were told not to come over and they showed up on the property than that would be trespassing I would think.

They were told not to come over. If we believe that statement (and I do) I can also believe the Croslin statement that they received a call of distress from Misty asking them to come over. Whether it was later rescinded or not, their response was still to go check on her, worried about her safety. Pulling into someone's yard is not trespassing (unless specifically noticed as such), nor is being concerned when your daughter gives a call of distress. Ronald's acts of aggressiveness to get them to leave, including assaulting Misty's brother while he was seated in his van attempting to leave, are solely Ronald's acts and can be blamed on no one but himself.

Every person's actions are solely their own. The Croslin's own up to their actions. They went to get Misty. They were confronted. They fought back. They got in their car (none of them state that GGMS "pushed" them into the car; they state they got into it) and Ronald continued to punch out the brother. That's on Ronald.

Could be, badme. They did pursue charges last night and it's been turned over to the SA.

However, based on the police report: "He said that Misty asked for them to come to her residence and pick her up because she no longer wanted to be at the residence with Ronald."

That is what they said, doesnt mean it's the truth of what happened.

I realize that but Misty states she told them not to come over, after they arrived she told them to leave and they did not - until GGS got involved.

We don't know which version is correct did Misty tell them not to come over and they did and Hank is lying, or is Misty lying and she did ask them to come over.

Does the SA act that quickly. I have no clue how long it takes them to review something like this.

I really don't know how fast they act, Busy. Are you telling me to lay off the booking log? :crazy:

The support for RC is astounding!

Ron doesn't like to talk to LE....remember? He refused to talk to them when Haleigh was taken....shouldn't that tell you what kind of person you are supporting.

When the father of the child cannot speak to LE when they arrive to help find her, what is left but to conclude he is protecting himself.

He has simply repeated the same thing here. He didn't talk when he had the chance. Now that he is out and confer with Mommy and Granny, a statement and an attorney will be hired to deal with those meany Croslins.

Perhaps, the reason he didn't call 911 is that he and Misty were fighting to some extent, afterall, didn't Misty's brother say she called and wanted to get away from Ron? Then, she told the police that she told them not to come over? No matter which happened, the point here is to take note of Ron's standard of living. Temper, fighting, threats, guns. I'm surprised he wasn't at work so he could provide for his bride and child.

(BBM)

Interesting statement/acknowledgement . . . last I checked though RC is the only one that was arrested - I for one don't believe that LE got the wrong assailant.

JMO

With the injuries and Ron's refusal to speak to the officers they had no choice but to arrest him. They can't really conclude that it was a misunderstanding or that Ron had just cause when the only statements they have are from the Croslin's with physical evidence that an assault occured. IMO

You are taking my comment out of context IMO. RC should of been arrested he was involved, SA is reviewing the files to see if additional arrest will be made. I was addressing that there are conflicting reports and the majority of posters automatically believe RC and Misty are lying because that fits their agenda of hatred (might not be right word) against RC.

Busy, Let me make something clear, I don't have a shred of hatred toward any of these people BUT I do believe that RC & Misty are lying - my belief is based upon an overall assessment of their statements, conduct, records, reputation . . . it doesn't come from a place of hatred (or an agenda) and I am sick and tired of being accused of hating simply because I happen to think that RC & Misty are lying . . .

JMO

I realize that but Misty states she told them not to come over, after they arrived she told them to leave and they did not - until GGS got involved.

We don't know which version is correct did Misty tell them not to come over and they did and Hank is lying, or is Misty lying and she did ask them to come over.

Exactly, we don't know which version is accurate. In discussing the issues, we really need to keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67