Ron Jr.'s Fate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from his father Ron Sr?

• Yes

Votes: 140 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.9%
  • Put him in Foster Care

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Let him live with stable family members!

Votes: 80 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
JR is her family technically. Legally, he is under the prime supervision and custody of RC. Regardless of what RC receives monetarily, he is still solely responsible for his care.

He needs to get a job and support his son.

JR is her family technically. Legally, he is under the prime supervision and custody of RC. Regardless of what RC receives monetarily, he is still solely responsible for his care.

He needs to get a job and support his son.

Crystal and Ron have JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY of the children. Crystal has much right to decision making as Ron does when it comes to the children. If she chooses not to invoke her rights and participate in her kid's life, that is her prerogative. However, she is just as responsible as Ron is when it comes to decisions about the kids doctors, school, religion, etc. Anything that legal custody entails, Crystal should be an active part of the process. If she is not, that is her decision, and IMO, she is choosing not to participate in children's care.

He has been supporting his children for years without the child support, at this point I personally don't care if either have jobs.

Legal custody gives one the right to discuss medical and school.,,,anthing that is legal. How much do you think these two sat down and discussed anything? I don't see that happening.

Surprised you are not worried about Ron getting a job. It is amazing that he has supported them when he hasn't worked much and had the extras that a job supplies, such as insurances, etc. You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I must respect it, but do not agree with it. Yes, the children have lots of things. As far as Jr's fate, it is imperative for Ron to work, unless he has another idea. He has managed to survive all this time without working at a regular place with benefits...so be it....maybe he gets aid to help...IDK.

How do you know he hasn't worked much? Could you supply a link to his job history that shows he has been out of work alot? Sure you have the option to take health insurance after a certain number of days, but family plans are not free. Heck I pay 685.00 a month for my portion of a family plan. Maybe RC could not afford to take out the family plan, the custody documents stated if he chose that route there would be an increase in the child support Crystal was paying. He was not receiving the minimum support so he could not count on her paying her portion of the health insurance premium and maybe he simply just could not afford it.

Legal custody gives one the right to discuss medical and school.,,,anthing that is legal. How much do you think these two sat down and discussed anything? I don't see that happening.

Surprised you are not worried about Ron getting a job. It is amazing that he has supported them when he hasn't worked much and had the extras that a job supplies, such as insurances, etc. You are certainly entitled to your opinion and I must respect it, but do not agree with it. Yes, the children have lots of things. As far as Jr's fate, it is imperative for Ron to work, unless he has another idea. He has managed to survive all this time without working at a regular place with benefits...so be it....maybe he gets aid to help...IDK.

Who cares if Crystal makes payments?...I am interested in finding Haleigh.

Jr's fate is what is in question here. He appears well fed and clothed, so I guess the children didn't suffer too much for those two things.

Anyone ever wonder why RC moved around so much with these two young children? This was not a very stable environment. Between that and going with his mothe a few weekends a month,the little guy was moving around way too much.

My brother moved about alot with his kids because of his job and it even took them to Saudi Arabia, military families move around a lot too. Are you saying that people that have move their families around are not giving them a stable environment? I highly disagree.

I have to agree with you on this one. I think both Ron and Crystal need to step up and be more responsible role models for their children. They both need to get jobs...who cares what. Full time, part time, anything. They have extended familes who seem to be able to help with child care. They also should sure as heck get their GED's, in this day and age. And this includes Misty. I know they are in pain...I truly believe both parents are, but the best way to deal with it is to start growing up.

My brother moved about alot with his kids because of his job and it even took them to Saudi Arabia, military families move around a lot too. Are you saying that people that have move their families around are not giving them a stable environment? I highly disagree.

It's not so much changing addresses, it's changing mommy figures so often that poses a problem imo.

Crystal and Ron have JOINT LEGAL CUSTODY of the children. Crystal has much right to decision making as Ron does when it comes to the children. If she chooses not to invoke her rights and participate in her kid's life, that is her prerogative. However, she is just as responsible as Ron is when it comes to decisions about the kids doctors, school, religion, etc. Anything that legal custody entails, Crystal should be an active part of the process. If she is not, that is her decision, and IMO, she is choosing not to participate in children's care.

I was under the impression that they have shared custody, not joint custody. Joint custody usually is when each parent has equal custody of the children. Ron is the primary custodial parent, she only has visitation rights. In most states, the non-custodial parent does not make decisions about school, religion, doctors, etc. That might not be a court ruling, but it certainly applies in every case that I'm aware of.
With Crystal living over 100 miles away in a different county, why would she have needed to be part of the decision-making? She only saw the kids every other weekend... it should not have been up to her to decide anything regarding them unless they were with her.

It's not so much changing addresses, it's changing mommy figures so often that poses a problem imo.
Ronald and Teresa are constants in the children's lives along with Crystal every other weekend. The children have not "changed" mommy figures often. Misty is the only other female figure to be in their lives for any length of time living in their home and is now their legal stepmother. Sounds pretty stable to me.

This thread is to discuss Ron Jr. NOT support payments received or his father's past relationships.

Please link Joint legal custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members