Ron Jr.'s Fate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from his father Ron Sr?

• Yes

Votes: 140 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.9%
  • Put him in Foster Care

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Let him live with stable family members!

Votes: 80 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor RJ's fate:

It is a shame that his first four years have been like this. These were the formative years. His personality has been shaped. If you are happy with what you have seen and read, then I guess he will be fine.

I have seen a man with a temper that flies off pretty easily. A father who has used poor judgement when it involves caring for his children. A parent who was not really concerned at all with education and as far as emotional and spiritual growth, I don't see much the little guy has been given. To top it off, he has a sister that has vanished off the earth.

Why aren't Misty and Ron out there, talking to media to find Haleigh? Are they more concerned for their self-image than their daughter's welfare?

I don't see this little's guy future as very good, unless there is extreme intervention....that is not likely.

Poor RJ's fate:

It is a shame that his first four years have been like this. These were the formative years. His personality has been shaped. If you are happy with what you have seen and read, then I guess he will be fine.

I have seen a man with a temper that flies off pretty easily. A father who has used poor judgement when it involves caring for his children. A parent who was not really concerned at all with education and as far as emotional and spiritual growth, I don't see much the little guy has been given. To top it off, he has a sister that has vanished off the earth.

Why aren't Misty and Ron out there, talking to media to find Haleigh? Are they more concerned for their self-image than their daughter's welfare?

I don't see this little's guy future as very good, unless there is extreme intervention....that is not likely.

You've seen? Can you show me where you've "seen" his temper fly off, outside of the 911 call? The pastor at the church said Ron and family had been going to church there for a few years and Haleigh was in kindergarten so her education is just starting and you don't know any of the rest first hand either. You don't know what his future is going to hold. I don't think Haleigh has vanished off this earth unless aliens took her.

Why isn't Crystal or any of the rest out there talking to the press?

(snipped)

Well, if there is no dirt to dig up then they should have nothing to worry about or hide.
I do not believe they do have anything to hide. I was making a comment regarding my desire for his attorneys to make certain they were not playing dirty is all. I put nothing past them in this case.

I've been gone for a little while. Is it safe to assume the JR is still with his daddy?
IMO if even ONE of the rumors about abuse were true, JR would have been taken away immediately.

This was so obviously a distraction by the maternal side of the family. What I want to know is WHY?

You've seen? Can you show me where you've "seen" his temper fly off, outside of the 911 call? The pastor at the church said Ron and family had been going to church there for a few years and Haleigh was in kindergarten so her education is just starting and you don't know any of the rest first hand either. You don't know what his future is going to hold. I don't think Haleigh has vanished off this earth unless aliens took her.

Why isn't Crystal or any of the rest out there talking to the press?
What I have seen is a man who has controlled his temper many times in spite of being faced with things where I personally would have gone off the wall. I have seen a man who has turned his life around for his children and have offered them everything he has while he goes out and works for a living. I have seen a man who truly loves his children and children who truly love him right back for all the right reasons.

If these are things that Rj will emulate someday, I am glad!

Yes, they have been difficult years for Rj being shuffled back and forth between families, IMO. Now, we have him being the rope in a horrid game of tug of war started by his own mother during a time when his best friend/sister goes missing.<<FACT This is what will damage him in the long run, IN MY OPINION. :(

Poor RJ's fate:

LOL.....ouch that was painful to read. You are basing your opinions about RJ's first 4 years of life on rumor and speculation. Let us not forget that Crystal is an admitted drug user....IN the Past.....I don't think she is using now and I can say the same for Ronald. There are a host of family video's where Haleigh and RJ seem as happy and loved as could be. If Ronald wasn't doing a good enough job Crystal should have taken him to court long ago....but she didn't. And I don't want to hear that it's because she didn't have the money to hire a lawyer, cause I don't believe that for a second. Legal aid and court appointed attorneys are out there and it is much easier for a low income single mother to get an attorney than it is for a middle/upper class married woman.

I think the opinion that RJ should be taken away from his home, is unfair to each and every family member in this case. We as members of a internet forum don't know Crystal or Ronald personally, and how can we base an opinion on either of their integrity by surfing the internet? Look they both may have their faults but the last time I checked myself and about a million other people in the world....parents are not perfect by any means. Perfection is not required to be a parent and I have yet to see or hear one piece of factual information that would lead me to believe RJ should be removed from his home. If you want to condemn Ronald then we must condemn Crystal as well, should we put RJ in a foster home? I think not. I will retain my original opinion that unless serious things come to light, lets work on getting Haleigh home instead of getting RJ away from home.

I've been gone for a little while. Is it safe to assume the JR is still with his daddy?
IMO if even ONE of the rumors about abuse were true, JR would have been taken away immediately.

This was so obviously a distraction by the maternal side of the family. What I want to know is WHY?

Yes he is though he's in Baker County for 6 weeks except when it's Ron's weekends.

Welcome back.

LOL.....ouch that was painful to read. You are basing your opinions about RJ's first 4 years of life on rumor and speculation. Let us not forget that Crystal is an admitted drug user....IN the Past.....I don't think she is using now and I can say the same for Ronald. There are a host of family video's where Haleigh and RJ seem as happy and loved as could be. If Ronald wasn't doing a good enough job Crystal should have taken him to court long ago....but she didn't. And I don't want to hear that it's because she didn't have the money to hire a lawyer, cause I don't believe that for a second. Legal aid and court appointed attorneys are out there and it is much easier for a low income single mother to get an attorney than it is for a middle/upper class married woman.

I think the opinion that RJ should be taken away from his home, is unfair to each and every family member in this case. We as members of a internet forum don't know Crystal or Ronald personally, and how can we base an opinion on either of their integrity by surfing the internet? Look they both may have their faults but the last time I checked myself and about a million other people in the world....parents are not perfect by any means. Perfection is not required to be a parent and I have yet to see or hear one piece of factual information that would lead me to believe RJ should be removed from his home. If you want to condemn Ronald then we must condemn Crystal as well, should we put RJ in a foster home? I think not. I will retain my original opinion that unless serious things come to light, lets work on getting Haleigh home instead of getting RJ away from home.

Well said, elle.

We don't have to condem Crystal, she did not raise JR.

I saw beautiful videos on Casey Anthony and Caylee. I saw beautiful videos on Laci and Scott. I did not see arrest records for drugs either on these two cases. I have seen many loving pics of parents who have abused or worse their children.

Ron has raised these two kids..

As far as school...Haleigh had too many unexcused absences to say that he was all for her getting a good education.

I do not see any evidence of work history either. He worked for less than 6 months total between two companys that I have seen. I have heard abusive language, that cannot be said this was his first time using it...he appears seasoned in this regard. I have seen his choice in young girls/minors. I have seen his drug record and he has mentioned using his gun. His wife and mother says he got in a fight over gun also, which he denies. You can hear him say he will shoot through the window of the police car...yet, you don't think he can be violent?

He moves about every few months from one place to the other....no stability.

If one sees RC as a church-going Christian with Christian values, then I understand why they are protecting him. IMO, no Christian values seem obvious....unless he has been ordained to save drug-abusing young girls. Taking on a relationship with a sixteen year old is pushing it, don't you think?

If his pastor thought so much of him,why did he refuse to marry him and Misty?

JR does not have a chance unless immediate intervention is sought.

Does anyone know if Ron is working now to support Junior, or is he just getting by on child support?

I do not believe they do have anything to hide. I was making a comment regarding my desire for his attorneys to make certain they were not playing dirty is all. I put nothing past them in this case.

Playing dirty is what most attorneys do, right? :crazy:

Legal aid and court appointed attorneys are out there and it is much easier for a low income single mother to get an attorney than it is for a middle/upper class married woman.

Oh, my that is a statement I could not let pass...l....do you have facts to back this up or was this a typo?

Ron still has custody, but Junior has been spending the summer with his mother.

Jr would NOT be taken away immediately. RC has a private attorney. DCF may try to take children away and they succeed when people don't have attorneys to fight them.

The problem is the court order which IMO was a poor decision that the judge made. It is difficult to overturn a final decision.

DCF is an agency run by the state and it is not run very well in most places. They are short on help and have too many cases. Government agencies are notorious for being slow and no matter what they want to do, there are now attorneys to fight them....so this will go on for many years.

Does anyone know if Ron is working now to support Junior, or is he just getting by on child support?

I believe there is still a "hold" on the child support and Ron has not received it. That is how it appears on the Court docket, anyhow.

How can Ron be "getting by" on child support?

In any event, that child support that he will be receiving is for the money owed to him since it was ordered in December of 2005 that he never was paid. Ron supported both HaLeigh and Junior on his own with no help. It's hard to condemn him for receiving child support, don't you think?

And I don't know about you or anyone else, but I would have a hard time going to work when my child was missing and I didn't know where she was. I don't even think I could function on a day to day basis, never mind go to work.

Your right Ron has raised these kids and I see evidence of two happy and loved children by both their father and their extended family. I am sure Crystal loves her children as well, but by her own admissions she chose not to play an active role in her childrens lives.

It is truly ashame that you have judged their father and given up on JR based on his reactions after his daughter went missing. If you read all the post from when Haleigh first went missing there sure are alot of people you would deem violent. Several posters stated if it was their daughter they themselves or their husbands would kill the person who harmed their daughter if they got their hands on the person before police did.

He does not owe you a resume on his job history, he financially supported his children alone as a single father. His drug arrest with the exception of one was before the children were born, have you read the full police reports or court documents for his drug arrest so that you are able to make an informed decision on what the charges truly were and what they involved? Have you spoken with Haleigh's teacher to see if she was behind academically? Have you spoken to the school secretary who tracks absences to see what the explanation on the record keeping may be? He has been with one minor in a relationship. Do you have dates of his moves in the last four years, because I do not believe they are as numerous as you indicate.

His pastor indicated that RC was active in church for several years and had Haleigh enrolled in the youth program. That he was a hard worker and turning his life around. Certainly not my place to judge his relationship with God.

We don't have to condem Crystal, she did not raise JR.

I saw beautiful videos on Casey Anthony and Caylee. I saw beautiful videos on Laci and Scott. I did not see arrest records for drugs either on these two cases. I have seen many loving pics of parents who have abused or worse their children.

Ron has raised these two kids..

As far as school...Haleigh had too many unexcused absences to say that he was all for her getting a good education.

I do not see any evidence of work history either. He worked for less than 6 months total between two companys that I have seen. I have heard abusive language, that cannot be said this was his first time using it...he appears seasoned in this regard. I have seen his choice in young girls/minors. I have seen his drug record and he has mentioned using his gun. His wife and mother says he got in a fight over gun also, which he denies. You can hear him say he will shoot through the window of the police car...yet, you don't think he can be violent?

He moves about every few months from one place to the other....no stability.

If one sees RC as a church-going Christian with Christian values, then I understand why they are protecting him. IMO, no Christian values seem obvious....unless he has been ordained to save drug-abusing young girls. Taking on a relationship with a sixteen year old is pushing it, don't you think?

If his pastor thought so much of him,why did he refuse to marry him and Misty?

JR does not have a chance unless immediate intervention is sought.

Many people have to go to work....UNLESS they start a "foundation"...which seems popular these days.

Unless you are wealthy or living off donations, you must return to work...period.

It would be harder to sit around "Doing nothing", then working to keep your mind off of it.
How are you supposed to support the rest of your family...Can't forget them1

From what I have seen and heard, they are wonderful children, and definitely well cared for and raised. Seems to me Ron is doing a darn good job with his children, I just pray HaLeigh will be back with them soon.

Let's not paint RC as "Father of the Year"

You left out his appetite for very young girls who happen to have problems with drugs. I don't think threatening to shoot through the window of a police car is normal either. I will not make excuses about his temper because of the tragedy. One does not veer THAT far off the norm when pushed to the limit unless they have serious issues. I notice no one addresses the fact that his mom and Misty have both said he had a fight with JO over a gun.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the life he was leading and the type of personality he has.

I notice you keep saying what a hard working young man he is and now he is involved with the church...why didn't the pastor marry them? Where is the hard working young man working now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader