Ron Jr.'s Fate

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from his father Ron Sr?

• Yes

Votes: 140 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.9%
  • Put him in Foster Care

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Let him live with stable family members!

Votes: 80 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what will become of JR. I hope good things in the end. I hope the parents mend some of the fences for his sake. I do know, that in the past year we have been blogging together, lots of little kids met with a bad fate. I really hope that someday, when a child is born, Dr will insert a micro chip like in my dog, so if they go missing, we can GPS them back home.

It hasn't received as much publicity in Bakers County or north so it is quite possible a therapist may not be aware of the entire legal situation.

I am not saying Crystal did take him to a therapist, I only recommended that Ronald's attorneys check to make certain.

I am just wondering why everyone thinks that Crystal is sooo out to get Ronald. To be able to do the things that are being assigned in this thread are cold hearted and conniving. In my opinion Crystal is neither of those things. When KP came on the scene and commenced with her intentions....which I believe were truly to cash in on a missing child....Crystal trusted her. I see no evidence of Crystal trying to steal back her children, or take RJ away from Ronald. KP never filed papers to take custody away, she was waiting for the reports to come back from DCF before she decided what to do.

I just get confused with how many posters think Crystal is evil and Ronald is an abuser and Crystal is this and Ronald is that...All either of them are in my opinion is parents of a missing child with some questionable pasts.

For me, it began when Marie and Crystal started their sour grapes campaign on national television before KP ever came into this. I saw a new side to Haleigh's family that I did not trust or care for at all. It has only gotten worse since that time with addition of a lawyer.

Right before Rj's birthday, the families appeared to be coming together again for the sake of Rj and Haleigh. Marie even apologized to Ronald. We saw Crystal and Ronald embracing (even with Misty). This was very short lived. Immediately after his birthday, it started all over again with the interviews in the media spelling out the vindictive behavior against Ronald.

For me, it began when Marie and Crystal started their sour grapes campaign on national television before KP ever came into this. I saw a new side to Haleigh's family that I did not trust or care for at all. It has only gotten worse since that time with addition of a lawyer.

Right before Rj's birthday, the families appeared to be coming together again for the sake of Rj and Haleigh. Marie even apologized to Ronald. We saw Crystal and Ronald embracing (even with Misty). This was very short lived. Immediately after his birthday, it started all over again with the interviews in the media spelling out the vindictive behavior against Ronald.

Thank you, I guess I interpreted things sort of the way you did. Except when the whole thing with Crystal and Marie, I need to go and find an interview I saw with them and I think it was all of that side of the family. Anyway, it really seemed to me that Marie had some deep seeded hard feelings against Ronald.....for whatever reason. To me it seemed like Crystal just followed her mothers lead. The same way she followed KP's lead. When your child is missing and you don't know who to trust, a lot of things that should be left in the past get thrown into the mix. That is why I am proud of the way Ronald behaved in front of the camera's. I never heard him pointing fingers at Crystal and her family. Even though it appeared as if they were pulling him through the mud....he still said he wanted to keep the focus on Haleigh. No matter what was said about him he seemed to always try to shift the focus back to Haleigh.

Thank you, I guess I interpreted things sort of the way you did. Except when the whole thing with Crystal and Marie, I need to go and find an interview I saw with them and I think it was all of that side of the family. Anyway, it really seemed to me that Marie had some deep seeded hard feelings against Ronald.....for whatever reason. To me it seemed like Crystal just followed her mothers lead. The same way she followed KP's lead. When your child is missing and you don't know who to trust, a lot of things that should be left in the past get thrown into the mix. That is why I am proud of the way Ronald behaved in front of the camera's. I never heard him pointing fingers at Crystal and her family. Even though it appeared as if they were pulling him through the mud....he still said he wanted to keep the focus on Haleigh. No matter what was said about him he seemed to always try to shift the focus back to Haleigh.
I don't disagree that Crystal seemed to follow the lead of Marie and KP. However, once she jumped on that train she certainly was willing to trash him at every turn, IMO. Before then, it appeared to me that Crystal still harbored deep feelings for Ronald...but it is only my perception and my opinion of what I was seeing at the time.

I do respect that Ronald didn't react to their negative campaign and he refused to say things against Crystal when approached by the media. I was very pleased to see he did not want to drag Crystal through the mud no matter what they said about him. He could have said plenty, IMO. He took the high road instead...IMHO!

I'm all for Jr getting therapy. This is an incredibly traumatic situation for him. I don't understand why Ronald or his lawyers would be opposed to it. Everybody in the family must be willing to support Jr in any possible manner to learn to cope with the situation as best he can.

If Crystal took him to see a therapist illegally she wouldn't be able to use any information that was obtained during such sessions, would she? If she got a therapist to create a certain false memory for him she would have to explain the background to get the false memory "right" so the therapist would not have the excuse of not knowing about the legal situation. But I don't really see what the use of getting an unethical therapist to mess with his mind would be. Jr doesn't benefit from any of that, it doesn't help to solve Haleigh's disappearance and I don't suppose that Crystal would be able to use any information that was obtained during an illegal therapy session with a therapist with questionable ethics in custody proceedings, would she? It wouldn't work in her favor to throw stunts like that, if it was even admitted as evidence.

With the news of a new search surrounding a green trailer near Ronald's previous address, I am hoping that all the finger pointing between families has come to an end and we might get some significant information from LE very soon. I hope that since we have heard nothing from KP she has decided to step back and let the focus stay where it should be....and that is on finding a beautiful little girl that has been missing for 5 months too long. I also hope that RJ is happy and healthy no matter where he is and will leave it to the proper people to decide what is best for him. I just think that if KP never showed up in Satsuma we might have never heard a peep from Crystal about getting custody from Ronald. She seemed just fine with the custody arrangements before Haleigh went missing and had just had a baby not too long ago.

Well, I think that it would be very strange and worrisome if a parent of a missing child wasn't at all concerned for the custody arrangements if it was even a remote possibility that someone in the home had anything to do with the disappearance. No one has been cleared and LE told that the babysitter/stepmother's story was inconsistent.

Even if I had been okay with the custody arrangements before, I surely couldn't stop myself from questioning things.

I'm all for Jr getting therapy. This is an incredibly traumatic situation for him. I don't understand why Ronald or his lawyers would be opposed to it. Everybody in the family must be willing to support Jr in any possible manner to learn to cope with the situation as best he can.

If Crystal took him to see a therapist illegally she wouldn't be able to use any information that was obtained during such sessions, would she? If she got a therapist to create a certain false memory for him she would have to explain the background to get the false memory "right" so the therapist would not have the excuse of not knowing about the legal situation. But I don't really see what the use of getting an unethical therapist to mess with his mind would be. Jr doesn't benefit from any of that, it doesn't help to solve Haleigh's disappearance and I don't suppose that Crystal would be able to use any information that was obtained during an illegal therapy session with a therapist with questionable ethics in custody proceedings, would she? It wouldn't work in her favor to throw stunts like that, if it was even admitted as evidence.
I wouldn't think the purpose would be to induce false memories because LE has everything they need from him with the qualified therapist's interview conducted by them...if it happened that he was taken to see a therapist at all in the past few weeks. Again, I am not saying he was or they even considered such.

The purpose of obtaining information from him in this way would be to use in the custody case and have nothing to do with the abduction of his sister, IMO. It would just be another way to try to dig up dirt to use against Ronald or Misty for abuse etc. IMO.

I agree that Rj should have counseling and both sides should agree on a qualified therapist plus be involved with his care. Even at his age, this could cause emotional problems for years to come, imo. Survival guilt is one thing which can stay with a child when another is taken, imo. Rj may feel responsible for not doing something to save her since he was there even if he was asleep at the time. Poor little fella. I am sure he misses Haleigh very much and just wants her back.

Well, I think that it would be very strange and worrisome if a parent of a missing child wasn't at all concerned for the custody arrangements if it was even a remote possibility that someone in the home had anything to do with the disappearance. No one has been cleared and LE told that the babysitter/stepmother's story was inconsistent.

Even if I had been okay with the custody arrangements before, I surely couldn't stop myself from questioning things.

Of course we would question it, that is normal. But, if it turns out that Haleigh was abducted from her home, whether Misty was present or not, it is just a sad and horrible thing. I don't think a parent should lose custody of a child because of that horrendous thing happening. Haleigh could have been taken just as easily while her mother was at watch, or in a grocery store, or in a gas station. Unless it is proven that Misty was indeed out of the house that night and left the kids alone then we have different circumstances and that should 100% be questioned by a biological parent.

We as parents need to get the word out that this kind of thing happens to all people and all walks of life. In every corner of the country. And sex offenders need to be kept behind bars.

With the news of a new search surrounding a green trailer near Ronald's previous address, I am hoping that all the finger pointing between families has come to an end and we might get some significant information from LE very soon. I hope that since we have heard nothing from KP she has decided to step back and let the focus stay where it should be....and that is on finding a beautiful little girl that has been missing for 5 months too long. I also hope that RJ is happy and healthy no matter where he is and will leave it to the proper people to decide what is best for him. I just think that if KP never showed up in Satsuma we might have never heard a peep from Crystal about getting custody from Ronald. She seemed just fine with the custody arrangements before Haleigh went missing and had just had a baby not too long ago.
Is there another source besides Sky reporting about requesting the search of area near the green trailer? I would love to see that place searched with a fine toothed comb myself!!

snipped by me

The purpose of obtaining information from him in this way would be to use in the custody case and have nothing to do with the abduction of his sister, IMO. It would just be another way to try to dig up dirt to use against Ronald or Misty for abuse etc. IMO.

You're in my head again.

Yes, I did see the report in the media thread. It came from TJH, the Sky news reporter. ;)

I wish one of the local television stations or reputable newspapers would investigate and report on the request. It may be true, but I would feel more confident coming from one of them instead.

I think if there was going to be any action taken to remove Rj from Ronald's custody, it would have been done by now. CFS has the information and had more than enough time to make their decision.

I hope Ronald's lawyers will insure that Rj hasn't been taken secretly to a child psychologist while he is on summer visitation with Crystal. Ronald would have a right to any and all records plus be able to discuss anything coming out of those sessions with the counselor.

It's been nearly 4 months since Kim first got involved with DCF. They could have investigated half of Putnam County in this length of time. If they haven't found out anything by now, they never will. I guess this means all the alleged tips to DCF had no merit.

It's been nearly 4 months since Kim first got involved with DCF. They could have investigated half of Putnam County in this length of time. If they haven't found out anything by now, they never will. I guess this means all the alleged tips to DCF had no merit.
I agree cajun, he ain't goin nowhere

IMO

(snipped)

Well, if there is no dirt to dig up then they should have nothing to worry about or hide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot