Ron Jr.'s Fate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you think Florida Social Services should remove Ron Jr. from his father Ron Sr?

• Yes

Votes: 140 47.1%
  • No

Votes: 68 22.9%
  • Put him in Foster Care

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Let him live with stable family members!

Votes: 80 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so this is not the one he talks about the turn signals but here he says Haleigh drove the car home:

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

I got her off the school bus, she ran to me and jumped into my arms, drove the car home, got out gave me hug and kiss, loved on me, told me she loved me & she would see me when I got home.

I guess you could say that he omitted pronouns and meant (she) jumped into my arms, (I) drove the car home, (she) got out, (she) gave me a hug and kiss, (she) loved on me... but IMO he means the same thing as in the turn signals video where he was more explicit. I'm pretty sure he used the same wording "loved on me" in that one. I'm still looking for that one.

it's at 3:53

I know I have heard him say that in a video... He said he let her do the turn signals. But I don't expect anyone to believe I heard that without a link.

It has been discussed here before.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I'll try to see if I can find the video.

I think the veracity of your memory should be as heralded and accepted as the veracity of another poster. You've done your homework, kept notes, made educated and logical conclusions on what you hear and observe. I think that's as valid as others.

I think the veracity of your memory should be as heralded and accepted as the veracity of another poster. You've done your homework, kept notes, made educated and logical conclusions on what you hear and observe. I think that's as valid as others.

I really think it is nice that more than just one poster is being acknowleged as intelligent, resourceful and diligent.

I really think it is nice that more than just one poster is being acknowleged as intelligent, resourceful and diligent.

Then I'll make another educated observation and submit my opinion that your posts are filled with logical and reasoned explanations for what you have read or seen on a video. Thank you for continuing to seek out information via outside sources, thereby eliminating as much as possible a biased slant. It is greatly appreciated.

I still think she will be home one day, not as fast as she would have been if custody of Jr had been given to CS, but I keep the faith it will happen.

I still think she will be home one day, not as fast as she would have been if custody of Jr had been given to CS, but I keep the faith it will happen.

If the change of custody is the solution to getting her home then I say change the custody and get it over with. It's time to have her back safe!

You do realize, don't you, that if getting custody of Jr. was a motive to take and hide Haleigh, and had that been accomplished, then Crystal would more than likely lose them both once Haleigh was returned. There is no way that DCF would allow her to keep them if she was involved in Haleigh's disappearance. Or in the unlikely event that someone else took her without Crystal's knowledge, then I still think the courts would not allow it, because it would be difficult for her to prove she had no knowledge of it. They would place both children in a foster home until the matter was cleared up, which could take years. MOO.

You do realize, don't you, that if getting custody of Jr. was a motive to take and hide Haleigh, and had that been accomplished, then Crystal would more than likely lose them both once Haleigh was returned. There is no way that DCF would allow her to keep them if she was involved in Haleigh's disappearance. Or in the unlikely event that someone else took her without Crystal's knowledge, then I still think the courts would not allow it, because it would be difficult for her to prove she had no knowledge of it. They would place both children in a foster home until the matter was cleared up, which could take years. MOO.
Yes of course I realize that, and I do not think CS was the "mastermind", and honestly no master minds were at work imo, no offense.

Yes of course I realize that, and I do not think CS was the "mastermind", and honestly no master minds were at work imo, no offense.

None taken. I wonder who the mastermind was, then, because quite truthfully, I don't see anyone on either side of these families who could pull this off and keep LE bumfuzzled for this long. Not even Marty, because last I heard, he and Crystal were not on the best of terms. I could be wrong.

I heard that too, I think it was a new development, caused by another party iirc

I think if there was going to be any action taken to remove Rj from Ronald's custody, it would have been done by now. CFS has the information and had more than enough time to make their decision.

I hope Ronald's lawyers will insure that Rj hasn't been taken secretly to a child psychologist while he is on summer visitation with Crystal. Ronald would have a right to any and all records plus be able to discuss anything coming out of those sessions with the counselor.

I was wondering about that SS, and possible therapy-induced false memory syndrome. :(

I was wondering about that SS, and possible therapy-induced false memory syndrome. :(
It is something I could see an attorney suggesting be done while in the care of the mother...setting up an appointment to see a child psychologist/therapist to use in a custody dispute. While all medical procedures can be performed with a release from the mother while he is in her care, Ronald being the legal custodian still has the right under the law to be privy to any and all information from such visits.

She is supposed to report it to Ronald, but this doesn't mean it will happen. Unless Rj tells him he went to see a "nice person where he played games", he may never know until he picks up the phone and calls every one in the area to confirm if a visit occurred. ;) He has a legal right to know and the doctor/therapist most likely won't call him.

Because Ron has joint legal custody, he would have a right to help choose a doctor, and also to participate in said therapy sessions, if this was to occur.

It is something I could see an attorney suggesting be done while in the care of the mother...setting up an appointment to see a child psychologist/therapist to use in a custody dispute. While all medical procedures can be performed with a release from the mother while he is in her care, Ronald being the legal custodian still has the right under the law to be privy to any and all information from such visits.

She is supposed to report it to Ronald, but this doesn't mean it will happen. Unless Rj tells him he went to see a "nice person where he played games", he may never know until he picks up the phone and calls every one in the area to confirm if a visit occurred. ;) He has a legal right to know and the doctor/therapist most likely won't call him.

Heres the thing SS. Crystal can not do that it would be illegal given the circumstances with the joint custody thing. She would have to inform Ron of it and if he was in disagreement with it, it would have to go to court if they could not work it out amongst themselves. Another thing is you would have to have someone who was willing to put their job on the line.
I can only hope that Jr. is recieving some sort of counseling to help deal with all of it and that Ron was in agreement for that, Jr I'm sure needs it.

My ex tried to pull that one on me and when I found out all heck broke loose. The counselor who was trying to play a fast one for him wound up fired a month later, fired from his place of employment that is.

Because Ron has joint legal custody, he would have a right to help choose a doctor, and also to participate in said therapy sessions, if this was to occur.
Yes, but it doesn't have to happen that way. Trust me, it isn't required by some therapists.

Heres the thing SS. Crystal can not do that it would be illegal given the circumstances with the joint custody thing. She would have to inform Ron of it and if he was in disagreement with it, it would have to go to court if they could not work it out amongst themselves. Another thing is you would have to have someone who was willing to put their job on the line.
I can only hope that Jr. is recieving some sort of counseling to help deal with all of it and that Ron was in agreement for that, Jr I'm sure needs it.

My ex tried to pull that one on me and when I found out all heck broke loose. The counselor who was trying to play a fast one for him wound up fired a month later, fired from his place of employment that is.

You just confirmed that it does happen tho. If a therapist doesn't know about the joint custody agreement, they are not to blame...are they?

I know for a fact this happens.

You just confirmed that it does happen tho. If a therapist doesn't know about the joint custody agreement, they are not to blame...are they?

I know for a fact this happens.

This therapist concerning my situation was well aware that my son was already seeing a therapist that was out of that same office so I don't know for sure what the answer to your question would be. I can't see that Kim would step over the line and allow this to happen given the fact how much she is involved with this or given the fact that this case is so highly publicized
it would be hard for a therapist not to know the situation..knwim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member