Ron & Misty Married 2009.3.12 ~ appeared on the "Today Show" 2009.03.13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there is no way to help her.
There is no explanation for the inconsistencies.
There is no explaining the police, the repeated polygraphs, the walking out of an interview because a new cop was rude to her. Rude to her? Give me a break. If I thought a freshblooded detective was looking at the case with fresh eyes he would have to do something really impressive to offend me to such a level that I withdrew my participation in his efforts. That is an "all about me" decision.

Take a break. Go sob to your mom, call your new husband and cry on his shoulder. Suck it up and go back in there until the detective is satisfied with your answer to a degree that lets them look past you and to other possibilities.

If you aren't nice to me, and pretend like my lies make sense I am not talking to you anymore? Gee, that doesn't remind me of every indigent murderer-playing-victim-innocent-bystander-we-have-ever-seen. Please.

I would guess most mother's here, stepmoms or biomoms, couldn't be shoved out of that interview room if there was a new FBI agent assigned to the case of your missing child. Whether he hurt your feelings or not, he just might be the one that listens to something you have been trying to say, or sees something the others didn't.

:clap: :clap::clap:

IMO it was another part of the staging because maybe at some point Misty would realize, maybe with coaching even, that it would be harder to believe that a perp took her right out of the same bed she was in. MOO

Well and she kinda did start out not being clear on who was sleeping where. Maybe she fined tuned her story to what questions were being asked.

Is it my cranky old computer that's slow, or is WS slow tonight?

If I were asked about sleeping arrangements I might be quite vague and wrong since it's common for my children to start out somewhere and change beds during the night. Sometimes I wake up and sometimes I just find out about it in the morning. Could be that Haleigh was like that too.

I wonder is Misty, when LE confronts her with her inconsistencies, says..."I don't know".....

You know I agree that the way both of them are acting is really suspicious. However, I cannot figure out why. Because I honestly don't think either one of them is smart or savy enough to pull this off. Neither one of them seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed. As a matter of fact, RC seems a little slow to me. After listening to again to the 911 call, he seems sincere, although very rough around the edges.
But for the life of me I don't understand the marriage. It doesn't fit. Also, if this was something they had talked about doing before, then why didn't she already have the ring. Isn't it supposed to be something from a family member?

I don't know. The whole thing is odd. I thought maybe a hoax to get some money, but I don't even think they could pull that off. I suppose an accident could have occurred while in Misty's care and she is just lying. That actually seems like the most plausible excuse. And RC doesn't know anything about it. However, on that 911 tape he didn't seem like the type of person who would sugarcoat anything. I would think he has already brow beat her and blamed her, you would think she would have cracked by now.

IMO I think LE has known Misty is guilty, and are maybe trying to determine if rc is, and are waiting for that one lead to link him as well. I think that they could be thrown by the fact that TN and Grandma have given alibis to stopping by and such, which makes me think they could be covering RC(hard to believe) but that is making finding the time of the crime impossible, which without a time of crime its harder to crack a case. wow that was hard to explain.....just thinkin...

I am also leaning more to the fact that RC is involved.
#1.because he is too forgiving of the 'cant get her story straight' girl who let his "daughter get stole"
and
#2. On the Today show he was asked if JR ever said anything to him about the man in black, he said "no I was at work" well
A. that wasnt the question
and
B. He was all defensive when he said it which to me was like-----I was at work I have and alibi and I dont have to answer chit...
Well with this, I have to say, even with an alibi, who is to say thatthe crime didnt happen earlier and it was planned to call 911 when he got home from work....
Just sayin...MOO
thought id bring this upstairs for some thoughts on this anyone??

yes, exactly. I've said before that IF RC did something to Haleigh before work (perhaps he lost his temper and hit her) that it could be possible for a child to die hours later from injuries sustained in a beating (concussion or internal injuries). In the case of concussion there would most likely be vomiting or seizures (loss of bladder control) - which would explain all the blanket washing.

anyhow he didn't have to be there at the time of death to be responsible for the death.

There is no explaining the police, the repeated polygraphs, the walking out of an interview because a new cop was rude to her. Rude to her? Give me a break. If I thought a freshblooded detective was looking at the case with fresh eyes he would have to do something really impressive to offend me to such a level that I withdrew my participation in his efforts. That is an "all about me" decision.

Take a break. Go sob to your mom, call your new husband and cry on his shoulder. Suck it up and go back in there until the detective is satisfied with your answer to a degree that lets them look past you and to other possibilities.

If you aren't nice to me, and pretend like my lies make sense I am not talking to you anymore? Gee, that doesn't remind me of every indigent murderer-playing-victim-innocent-bystander-we-have-ever-seen. Please.

I would guess most mother's here, stepmoms or biomoms, couldn't be shoved out of that interview room if there was a new FBI agent assigned to the case of your missing child. Whether he hurt your feelings or not, he just might be the one that listens to something you have been trying to say, or sees something the others didn't.

Bolded by me

:clap::clap::clap:

Exactly and I bet most fathers would've sent her right back in that room to finish the interview and help find his child.

Originally Posted by gypsyblue
IMO I think LE has known Misty is guilty, and are maybe trying to determine if rc is, and are waiting for that one lead to link him as well. I think that they could be thrown by the fact that TN and Grandma have given alibis to stopping by and such, which makes me think they could be covering RC(hard to believe) but that is making finding the time of the crime impossible, which without a time of crime its harder to crack a case. wow that was hard to explain.....just thinkin...

I am also leaning more to the fact that RC is involved.
#1.because he is too forgiving of the 'cant get her story straight' girl who let his "daughter get stole"
and
#2. On the Today show he was asked if JR ever said anything to him about the man in black, he said "no I was at work" well
A. that wasnt the question
and
B. He was all defensive when he said it which to me was like-----I was at work I have and alibi and I dont have to answer chit...
Well with this, I have to say, even with an alibi, who is to say thatthe crime didnt happen earlier and it was planned to call 911 when he got home from work....
Just sayin...MOO
thought id bring this upstairs for some thoughts on this anyone??

Wow, gypsyblue. We are on the same track!

**snipped by me ****
Speaking of dogs. Why doesn't this family have a dog? Kids love dogs, and they live in the country. Surely, a dog would have alerted the residents to any intruders. Mine does.

Good question and I wondered that myself.
I live in a secluded & wooded area in Florida, have a young daughter and also have a very large & protective dog that loves her, follows her everywhere and sleeps in her room right next to her bed every night.
My dog alerts me whenever anyone comes around well before I even realize it.
It's like having intruder radar in a way.
And having a large and extremely protective, loyal & alert dog sure makes me sleep better at night, that's for sure.

Oh yeah I saw it and I commented earlier about that. She was drowning and he didn't even lend her a hand...

MOO

At first I thought she was looking up and to the side to see what her attorney was telling her..then I remembered she doesn't have one LOL. RC didn't lend her a hand or even look up at ALL during that question. He continued to look down.

I've always thought something is hinky about both of them though. I don't know the level of involvement but something isn't right.

Who in their right mind would think of getting married when your daughter is MISSING. I don't even know how I would breathe let alone get married.:mad:

yes, exactly. I've said before that IF RC did something to Haleigh before work (perhaps he lost his temper and hit her) that it could be possible for a child to die hours later from injuries sustained in a beating (concussion or internal injuries). In the case of concussion there would most likely be vomiting or seizures (loss of bladder control) - which would explain all the blanket washing.

anyhow he didn't have to be there at the time of death to be responsible for the death.

But didn't the great grandma go by there around 7 or so to drop off clothes? And that the children were on the front porch eating?

But didn't the great grandma go by there around 7 or so to drop off clothes? And that the children were on the front porch eating?

I believe that was the statement made by her. Others on this forum have suggested it was pretty chilly in FL that evening to be eating outside. ?? IDK

Exactly haven't they only been dating 3-6 months max? I think it was JVM or Nancy said last night they were dating for years, and I thought to myself it hasn't been years, barely months. Something is up and it is not good:waitasec:
There was a recent news item somewhere that said they have known about each other for 4 years because a relative of Misty's lives near TN, but not that they dated for years.

Lawyering up does not equal guilt. When my husband was murdered, LE tried those same strong-armed tactics on me. Because we were separated at the time, I seemed a logical choice as the shooter. It was determined that putting the pressure on me was an easy way to get a confession. Didn't work with me because I wasn't guilty. I don't think it's going to work with Misty for the same reason.

From my prospective, asking for an attorney would be the smartest thing she could do right now. And MY LE contact says that sometimes when there is just NOTHING else to go on, the best person to pressure, even if you know they didn't have anything to do with the actual crime, is the last person to have seen the victim = Misty. I think they know she didn't do anything to Haleigh, but are simply out of leads and are hoping that by pressuring her some, it will jog something in her subconscious that perhaps hasn't come to the surface yet. MOO along with my :twocents:
I'm sorry to hear of your difficult time, ValleySailor. I agree with your post, as sometimes talking about an event again and again can uncover little points that one overlooked to mention or forgot about. LE may have told MC to not publically talk about certain things she told them. I think this would make her very uncomfortable when asked by media to discuss that night, which would tend to make her look tentative and guilty.

I'm sorry to hear of your difficult time, ValleySailor. I agree with your post, as sometimes talking about an event again and again can uncover little points that one overlooked to mention or forgot about. LE may have told MC to not publically talk about certain things she told them. I think this would make her very uncomfortable when asked by media to discuss that night, which would tend to make her look tentative and guilty.

...do you think that explains why LE themselves aren't satisfied with her story either?

I'm sorry, but I think the reasons we get the hinky feeling about her aren't anything so noble as her trying so hard to honor LE requests, but rather the reasons for our discomfort with her are the same as LEs.

There was a recent news item somewhere that said they have known about each other for 4 years because a relative of Misty's lives near TN, but not that they dated for years.

Yes, I heard that on JVM too. Misty would have been 12 or 13.:rolleyes:
:eek:
Cute.

Whoa! GR trashed RC and MC tonight on The O'Reilly Factor.

He is not saying they had anything to do with Haleigh's disapearance, but their lifestyle brought about the opportunity for her to be taken. Theorized that rumors of MC partying hard with 2 other guys on heavy drugs all weekend may be why she is not a good witness. Called the whole neighborhood a name which was bleeped-out by FOX. Says it is someone close in the community. Believes the marriage was to avoid charges for statutory rape.

He is shouting as usual, but still no confirmation that any of what he believes is based in fact. Now really. What kind of reporting is that?

Whoa! GR trashed RC and MC tonight on The O'Reilly Factor.

He is not saying they had anything to do with Haleigh's disapearance, but their lifestyle brought about the opportunity for her to be taken. Theorized that rumors of MC partying hard with 2 other guys on heavy drugs all weekend may be why she is not a good witness. Called the whole neighborhood a name which was bleeped-out by FOX. Says it is someone close in the community. Believes the marriage was to avoid charges for statutory rape.

He is shouting as usual, but still no confirmation that any of what he believes is based in fact. Now really. What kind of reporting is that?

typical Fox type reporting [snickering and ducking]

So who thinks that RC could be working with LE, in an effort to get MC to feel more at ease and thinking that spouses won't have to testify against each other, RC agrees to marry her to hopefully get her to open up about what really happened that night? I know I would do alot worse things if I thought it would help find my child. And MC being so young and hanging on RC's every word, which I think she does, could be an explaination of why they got married so out of the blue...........this would also explain why MC has been so giddy about the marriage, and why RC doesn't seem that INTO it.

Totally agree

And you know what Im seeing ?

Since this *wedding* debarcle more and more people are now questioning what is really going on.

I wonder how soon before Haleigh mysteriously turns up , or a tip is dialled in where to find her ...

I just HOPE TO Goodness she is ok..
One thing thats made me susser more so ! is Ron whenever hes in front of a camera and Haleigh if you're watching this know that Daddy loves you and we're coming to get you/ find you whatever he says

It just smacks of him letting her know that this is temporary where she is...

You know what I would love to see ? some mega rich person or tvstation give like a million dollars or something more to the Haleigh find her fund ...and I wonder how soon she would be found ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3