Ron & Misty Married 2009.3.12 ~ appeared on the "Today Show" 2009.03.13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Haleigh always wanted the two to marry, even though always was only a couple of months, why didn't they marry? Even if Ron worked, they could get married on the weekend by the preacher. I'd love to know what all was said about it before like if Ron balked at marriage, if Misti was demanding, Ron saying he couldn't afford it, expected Misti to work, etc. Would marriage cause Ron to lose Medicaid for Haleigh if he were married? Did Ron have any health coverage for Haleigh or did he have to pay cash at her Dr. appointments? Basically, how did Haleigh affect Ron's previous plans for marriage someday.

Very true. Either Haleigh wasn't sleeping in the master bedroom or Misty wasn't home. There is no way someone could have taken Haleigh out of the room without Misty knowing it. I know I wake up if someone just steps into my bedroom while I am sleeping.

As I recall Misty claimed that she woke up whenever she heard Haleigh, i.e,. rub cramps out of Haleigh's little legs (I cry just thinking about that. One of my sons had same problem when he was just a little guy and I'd do the same thing. If it wasn't working I'd ask him if he wanted to go get a cookie and glass of milk - what kid doesn't want cookies and milk...anyhow the reason that I did that was that once he put his little feet on the kitchen's linoleum floor, cramps were gone!) But she says that she was tired and never heard a thing THAT night, the night that Haleigh would be (supposedly) abducted - how ironic...MOO

On the other hand, since I dont think this was a stranger abduction, its the type of mattress thats easily thrown around. Anyone could toss it in the floor there in the master bedroom and "say" thats where Haleigh was sleeping.
Hi! Good point! :) Maybe the whole thing was staged to look like Haleigh had been sleeping in the room. It makes a lot more sense to me than a stranger perp walking between the two beds, bending over almost to the floor to pick up Haleigh and leaving unnoticed. MOO

If Haleigh always wanted the two to marry, even though always was only a couple of months, why didn't they marry? Even if Ron worked, they could get married on the weekend by the preacher. I'd love to know what all was said about it before like if Ron balked at marriage, if Misti was demanding, Ron saying he couldn't afford it, expected Misti to work, etc. Would marriage cause Ron to lose Medicaid for Haleigh if he were married? Did Ron have any health coverage for Haleigh or did he have to pay cash at her Dr. appointments? Basically, how did Haleigh affect Ron's previous plans for marriage someday.

I don't know nuttin' about his health coverage but I'm assuming that since he worked the night shift he could have gotten married any day he wanted to. There are precious few weddings that take place during the night and even if he slept most of the day there's got to be a few minutes windows here and there in his busy schedule for a wedding if he wanted to. But I don't think getting married just because your kid says so is such a great idea and maybe they didn't think so either. Now that Haleigh is missing they suddenly want to fulfil all her wishes and IMO it seems like they want to make something up to her.

IMO I think LE has known Misty is guilty, and are maybe trying to determine if rc is, and are waiting for that one lead to link him as well. I think that they could be thrown by the fact that TN and Grandma have given alibis to stopping by and such, which makes me think they could be covering RC(hard to believe) but that is making finding the time of the crime impossible, which without a time of crime its harder to crack a case. wow that was hard to explain.....just thinkin...

I am also leaning more to the fact that RC is involved.
#1.because he is too forgiving of the 'cant get her story straight' girl who let his "daughter get stole"
and
#2. On the Today show he was asked if JR ever said anything to him about the man in black, he said "no I was at work" well
A. that wasnt the question
and
B. He was all defensive when he said it which to me was like-----I was at work I have and alibi and I dont have to answer chit...
Well with this, I have to say, even with an alibi, who is to say thatthe crime didnt happen earlier and it was planned to call 911 when he got home from work....
Just sayin...MOO
thought id bring this upstairs for some thoughts on this anyone??

I'm still baffled by the comments by his mother when she said they couldn't get married with Haleigh around (paraphrased). I don't see how marriage would take away benefits for her health care, and neither do I see how his work schedule would've interfered with a wedding. The ceremony they had yesterday could've been any day of the week! :waitasec: MOO

I'm still baffled by the comments by his mother when she said they couldn't get married with Haleigh around (paraphrased). I don't see how marriage would take away benefits for her health care, and neither do I see how his work schedule would've interfered with a wedding. The ceremony they had yesterday could've been any day of the week! :waitasec: MOO
that shotgun wedding could have been done while Ron was at work on a lunch break...IMO as well as something else..hmmmm

This reminds me of something Ive thought about off and on and I dont think its been mentioned. The little mattress on the floor that Haleigh slept on..thats a crib mattress that will also fit a toddler bed and they are very lightweight. It could have easily been slid quietly out of that bedroom (or any other bedroom) EVEN WITH HALEIGH ASLEEP ON IT. I dont know-just something else to ponder....

That brings up something I've been wondering about. When the trailer was toured on camera there was another bedroom with a toddler bed frame in it but no mattress. I'm guessing that is the bed frame that Haleigh's mattress belongs to. Why was she sleeping in Ron and Misty's room on the floor? Among other things...it is usually colder the closer you are to the floor and this child has a history of illness and hospitalizations to begin with. Does anyone know why the mattress wasn't on her bed and why she wasn't sleeping in her bedroom?

that shotgun wedding could have been done while Ron was at work on a lunch break...IMO as well as something else..hmmmm
Exactly ~ and I still wonder if he got to work on time Monday evening or was at work the entire night even during his lunch break. If he was then I am really beginning to believe some family member of hers helped her out that night. MOO

That brings up something I've been wondering about. When the trailer was toured on camera there was another bedroom with a toddler bed frame in it but no mattress. I'm guessing that is the bed frame that Haleigh's mattress belongs to. Why was she sleeping in Ron and Misty's room on the floor? Among other things...it is usually colder the closer you are to the floor and this child has a history of illness and hospitalizations to begin with. Does anyone know why the mattress wasn't on her bed and why she wasn't sleeping in her bedroom?
IMO it was another part of the staging because maybe at some point Misty would realize, maybe with coaching even, that it would be harder to believe that a perp took her right out of the same bed she was in. MOO

I think the only reason they got married is because Ron is afraid of loosing custody to Junior. Misty is underage and it would look better to everyone if they were married. They said on NG that in Florida they WOULD NOT be protected against testifying against each other just because they are married. They would still have to testify so that is not one of the reasons they got married. I still believe a pedophile came into the house and stole Haleigh. It has happened so many times. Look at Elizabeth Smart, Polly Klauss and Jesse Runsford all taken from their homes while their parents or grandparents were sleeping. Danielle Van Daam is another one. Her Father was home. They also had a big dog. It does happen. I know Ron isn't perfect, but I truly believe niether he nor Misty have anything to do with Haleigh's dissappearance. She was so adorable I'm sure shes a pedophiles dream come true. Maybe after watching the Anthony case everyone is suspisious of them. I belive Ron and Misty are innocent.

I don't know how Florida is, but in Texas a person might get Medicaid and a welfare check for a child if the income is low enough or there is an absent spouse. Even the CHIPS program goes by income. With Ron working, maybe he would lose some medical care or more if he married, I don't know. He might have even lost Medicaid if he began to get any amount of child support the next day. With Haleigh having alot of unexcused school abscences and comment about going to jail if any more were missed, it makes me wonder just what kind of medical coverage Haleigh did have for Dr. visits. Abscences with a Dr. excuse are usually okay with the schools.

IMO it was another part of the staging because maybe at some point Misty would realize, maybe with coaching even, that it would be harder to believe that a perp took her right out of the same bed she was in. MOO
I recall though that TN has said Haleigh always slept in the master bedroom and only played in her own room. But does she know that from witnessing it, from being told before Haleigh went missing, or being told after Haleigh went missing? It can't be completely true because RC wasn't at work every night ~ so where would he sleep? In his bed with MC, Haleigh and Jr??? :waitasec: MOO

On HLN an attorney stated if Misty is pregnant, Ron can still be charged with a second degree felony.

To the letter of the law yes, but that is not the type of case a prosecutor is going to go forward with, even if the police choose to arrest him to make a point.

The prosecutor has to go to court with a "victim" who is now his wife and the mother of his child. Surrounded by family members on both sides who say they gave their blessing to the union and they are just the most perfect couple in the world. That is a lot of time and money to put on a victim who doesn't seem to be victimized in the eyes of the jury. Most jurors are not going to see the benefit in yanking the father, husband, breadwinner out of the household to the detriment of the children in the home.

I don't know how Florida is, but in Texas a person might get Medicaid and a welfare check for a child if the income is low enough or there is an absent spouse. Even the CHIPS program goes by income. With Ron working, maybe he would lose some medical care or more if he married, I don't know. He might have even lost Medicaid if he began to get any amount of child support the next day. With Haleigh having alot of unexcused school abscences and comment about going to jail if any more were missed, it makes me wonder just what kind of medical coverage Haleigh did have for Dr. visits. Abscences with a Dr. excuse are usually okay with the schools.
I would think the kids are eligible for Medicaid especially since he hadn't received any child support payments and most states do have programs for childrens' basic needs. So, imo, there is no excuse for missing doctor's appts. The number of absences from school just makes me think somebody was too lazy to get up in the morning or take her to the doctor. MOO

I recall though that TN has said Haleigh always slept in the master bedroom and only played in her own room. But does she know that from witnessing it, from being told before Haleigh went missing, or being told after Haleigh went missing? It can't be completely true because RC wasn't at work every night ~ so where would he sleep? In his bed with MC, Haleigh and Jr??? :waitasec: MOO
I personally think TN is just protecting her son...

I thought the reason they weren't married before (aside from having no intention of doing so) was that Misty's mom would not sign off on it? And mom did a sudden turn around on that topic? It is Misty's mother that makes me think there is a baby announcement on its way.

Did Misty have coverage under her mom as a minor? I would think Haleigh would be qualified for coverage based on income and disability regardless of whether her father was shacking up with an unemployed 17 year old, or living in wedded bliss with an unemployed 17 year old. But I know very little about state benefits.

I think the only reason they got married is because Ron is afraid of loosing custody to Junior. Misty is underage and it would look better to everyone if they were married. They said on NG that in Florida they WOULD NOT be protected against testifying against each other just because they are married. They would still have to testify so that is not one of the reasons they got married. I still believe a pedophile came into the house and stole Haleigh. It has happened so many times. Look at Elizabeth Smart, Polly Klauss and Jesse Runsford all taken from their homes while their parents or grandparents were sleeping. Danielle Van Daam is another one. Her Father was home. They also had a big dog. It does happen. I know Ron isn't perfect, but I truly believe niether he nor Misty have anything to do with Haleigh's dissappearance. She was so adorable I'm sure shes a pedophiles dream come true. Maybe after watching the Anthony case everyone is suspisious of them. I belive Ron and Misty are innocent.

Hi MaryAnn, now I'm not saying that I'm 100% convinced yet that Misty and/or Ron are involved BUT since you've stated that you believe it's a pedophile vs. the parent or caretaker you should take a look at the actual numbers - not simply the high profile excessive media coverage cases, such as those you have stated among some others. The numbers of children that are actually harmed at the hands of a parent or parents is much much higher. I don't have the link at this moment but if you want the real figures - not just the hoopla - google NISMART - 2 Although it isn't impossible/or completely out of the question that it's the work of a ped, it's rare in light of all of the numbers in these cases. I hope that this doesn't sound snippy because I don't mean to be at all but when I read over my post before submitting it, it sounded a little snippy to me and I wrote it! I think I'm tired but I just wanted you to know I'm not snippy! lol :blowkiss:

During the GMA interview when Misty is asked about her inconsistent statements ........she pauses, as if waiting for Ron to answer, then looks at him, then says I don't know. I have watched it multiple times and she is unnatural and looking for help to answer the questions. Any one else see this?

Also, Ron looks miserable in both the wedding video and GMA video. Do you think he was forced to marry Misty? I see no sign of love, affection or even support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman