Ron & Misty Married 2009.3.12 ~ appeared on the "Today Show" 2009.03.13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's on now, Misty in a wedding dress, smiling, laughing, Ron smiling, shoving cake in each other's faces and laughing. When they said their vows, they did not look at each other.

Ron wants the focus back on Haleigh he thinks the focus is on his personal life.
Misty walked out of a LE interview this week??? Ohhh she said he was calling her a liar! and being rude thats why she walked out.

Misty says that a new investagator has accused her of lying.

Ron says he is going to work to support his family so why is everyone focusing on him and his personal life and not Haleigh? I thought he was not working at this time?

Misty is shady. There is something going on here...

OMG Misty was just stumped by Meredith!
She asked why there are inconsistencies in her story Misty said....ummmmm then kinda looked at Ron and didn't answer!

Ron wants the focus back on Haleigh he thinks the focus is on his personal life.
Misty walked out of a LE interview this week??? Ohhh she said he was calling her a liar! and being rude thats why she walked out.

Misty says that a new investagator has accused her of lying.
I just posted a report about it here, in the inconsistencies thread. I just realized it might have been better in the Misty one. :o

Anyway, I assume they won't want us discussing it in this thread, but here's the link for those who want to read it:
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/13/news/news01.txt

Sounds like they're playing "good cop, bad cop" with them..

Ron says someone by the name of John Merchant apparently said he does not think Misty is suspect. What did Misty say and when questioned, said "I don't know" again why and she said "I don't know" What was that all about? I missed the original question to Misty.

Misty looked a little sloppy to be on TV...IMO....she definately looked like a little girl. Ron would not look up at the camera when talking about Haleigh. He kept looking down. Misty could not cover her inconsistencies when asked why? She said she did not know why she gave different versions of what happened.

so, let me get this straight... LE is accusing Misty of lying about SOMETHING about Haleigh's disappearance, and Ron proposes and marries her anyway? Doesn't look good for Ron IMO, I'd think he'd be a little upset that she could be lying about what happened to his daughter and angry with Misty instead of giving her a ring and marrying her! nothing says complicity like a wedding ring!

Ron says he is going to work to support his family so why is everyone focusing on him and his personal life and not Haleigh? I thought he was not working at this time?

Maybe people are focusing on his personal life so much because HE is so focused on his personal life!! I haven't read much if any of this thread but the headlines I have seen on the news as of late just make me sick! Seriously? Your child is missing, possibly deceased and he and his "girlfriend" are playing house and getting married? When I got married it was a happy time. I cant imagine doing it in such a stressful time, especially if it was never planned that way originally!!! Ok, off my soapbox.:cool:

They asked her why her story had changed and all she could come up with was "(long pause) I dont know"

Ron says someone by the name of John Merchant apparently said he does not think Misty is suspect. What did Misty say and when questioned, said "I don't know" again why and she said "I don't know" What was that all about? I missed the original question to Misty.
Why do you have inconsistencies in your stories. That was the question she didnt have an answer to...she looked at Ron like she expected him to help her answer. Ron also said he thought the man in black was a Crystle/Geraldo story, he didnt seem to believe Ron Jr said it, and said he didnt say it to them...

They keep saying they have passed the polygraphs. Has that been confirmed?

Misty looked like she is 12 yrs old. she said the detective was yelling at her, calling her a liar, and she didnt like it so she left. The heat is definately on now.

Why do you have inconsistencies in your stories. That was the question she didnt have an answer to...she looked at Ron like she expected him to help her answer. Ron also said he thought the man in black was a Crystle/Geraldo story, he didnt seem to believe Ron Jr said it, and said he didnt say it to them...

This is a serious question, not meant to insult....Does Misty know what the word 'inconsistencies' means? (do you think?)

Ron's answer to everything seems to be 'I don't know, I was at work."

Misty looked like she is 12 yrs old. she said the detective was yelling at her, calling her a liar, and she didnt like it so she left. The heat is definately on now.

goodness I hope so!!! bout time too.

so, let me get this straight... LE is accusing Misty of lying about SOMETHING about Haleigh's disappearance, and Ron proposes and marries her anyway? Doesn't look good for Ron IMO, I'd think he'd be a little upset that she could be lying about what happened to his daughter and angry with Misty instead of giving her a ring and marrying her! nothing says complicity like a wedding ring!

That was my first thought: how does he know she's being honest? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member