Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin named POI *report updated and comment removed*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore, Misty's birthday is in December... She had been living with Ron for four months when Haleigh vanished. So she was 16 when she moved in with him.

So it is a FACT... Ron was having UNLAWFUL sex with a child, and he should have been charged.

I hate to throw stones at law enforcement, but I think that would have actually helped the case if they would have done that. Separate them very early on. Isolate Misty from him....

But we have to remember that LE wasn't really looking at Ron/Misty as the perp -- but rather someone that associated with the two of them.

Now... I think they realize that the perp and the people that know EXACTLY what happened is Ron and Misty.

Good grief! There's a whole lotta information being discussed...a lot of back and forth. Maybe I'm thinking too simplistically when I ask the question...Between Ron and Crystal, who is sitting in jail right now with a 15 yr sentence?

Furthermore, Misty's birthday is in December... She had been living with Ron for four months when Haleigh vanished. So she was 16 when she moved in with him.

So it is a FACT... Ron was having UNLAWFUL sex with a child, and he should have been charged.

I hate to throw stones at law enforcement, but I think that would have actually helped the case if they would have done that. Separate them very early on. Isolate Misty from him....

But we have to remember that LE wasn't really looking at Ron/Misty as the perp -- but rather someone that associated with the two of them.

Now... I think they realize that the perp and the people that know EXACTLY what happened is Ron and Misty.

I agree with almost everything..... The LE knew all they needed to know about Ronald and Mistys involvement from the beginning, and it started when they saw the results of the lie detector tests.

I agree with almost everything..... The LE knew all they needed to know about Ronald and Mistys involvement from the beginning, and it started when they saw the results of the lie detector tests.

You could be right. I also think one of the reasons they didn't get Ron for stat rape, is because they were afraid he would clam up...

Good grief! There's a whole lotta information being discussed...a lot of back and forth. Maybe I'm thinking too simplistically when I ask the question...Between Ron and Crystal, who is sitting in jail right now with a 15 yr sentence?

Crystal was never in jail or part of the Cummings/Croslin drug sting.

Crystal was never in jail or part of the Cummings/Croslin drug sting.
Hi Baxter...When I asked the question about who's in jail I in no way indicated CS was ever in jail because of a drug arrest. However, Ron is currently sitting in prison with a 15 yr sentence for the drug bust.

Yep, Ron's record speaks for itself. I think that magistrate had his mind made up before he ever entered the courtroom.

:offtopic:

I remember there being paperwork drawn up by ron's attorney that if CS did not show in the Courtroom that it was to be decided he win by default.

This gives us all good insight into why ron cummings is probaly closely scrutinized by pcso. They have to be aware of his shennighans.

Hi Baxter...When I asked the question about who's in jail I in no way indicated CS was ever in jail because of a drug arrest. However, Ron is currently sitting in prison with a 15 yr sentence for the drug bust.

then what was your question?

then what was your question?
I'm not sure why my post is being picked apart but I think I was asking a question "out loud" to anyone who wanted to read it, and then I went ahead and answered it. My post was made in response to the back and forth posts about Ron did or didn't do this and CS did or didn't do that, and I was pointing out, obviously not clearly enough, that CS has not been in trouble nor has she been in jail, yet Ron has been in trouble and is in prison. Sorry if my post was too confusing and I'd better leave it at that or I might get :slap: for being OT.
(Right Gram?)

I just posted this, but it got lost somewhere. I don't think that an issue of Ron marrying or having an underage gf would be an issue at the time of a missing child investigation. Especially if Mistys parents had no concern about pressing charges. So no matter what Ron or Misty or family may have thought about that, it is a non issue in my opinion, that would be one simple question to an attorney. My problem is the 911 call. You can hear Ronald saying something, and Misty saying "I just woke up" and she sounds like she just woke up. Still trying to work thru that.

I just posted this, but it got lost somewhere. I don't think that an issue of Ron marrying or having an underage gf would be an issue at the time of a missing child investigation. Especially if Mistys parents had no concern about pressing charges. So no matter what Ron or Misty or family may have thought about that, it is a non issue in my opinion, that would be one simple question to an attorney. My problem is the 911 call. You can hear Ronald saying something, and Misty saying "I just woke up" and she sounds like she just woke up. Still trying to work thru that.

I do not have the link now, and it may well be gone but I have it saved hopefully in full print. Lt. Greenwood said at the very beginning of the case that rc came home and woke misty up and told her the back door was wide open, the kitchen light was on and Haleigh was missing. Is this the truth? It could be why she said what she did. :banghead:

IIRC A neighbor stated they heard her outside in the yard talking on the phone before that 911 call was made so I doubt she just woke up... My personal opinion is she didn't sleep any that night..JMHO

IIRC A neighbor stated they heard her outside in the yard talking on the phone before that 911 call was made so I doubt she just woke up... My personal opinion is she didn't sleep any that night..JMHO

And that could be true. It was just the way she said it in the 911 call that had me thinking twice on that.

Like many here, i think about Haleigh alot and what could have happened to her. This morning, while I was in the shower, I thought, maybe Ron had her in his vehicle at PDM that nite, turned on the heat in the car or truck, and carbon monoxide poisoning, then had to do that research. That turned out to be very unlikely in a non enclosed area. So I am just trying to muddle through it all like everyone else here who cares about Haleigh.

I just posted this, but it got lost somewhere. I don't think that an issue of Ron marrying or having an underage gf would be an issue at the time of a missing child investigation. Especially if Mistys parents had no concern about pressing charges. So no matter what Ron or Misty or family may have thought about that, it is a non issue in my opinion, that would be one simple question to an attorney. My problem is the 911 call. You can hear Ronald saying something, and Misty saying "I just woke up" and she sounds like she just woke up. Still trying to work thru that.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the BBM part above would definitely point to one of the earliest reports that Ron arrived and woke up Misty to tell her that Haleigh was gone.

Course, we have no information on when Ron may have woke Misty up to inform her that Haleigh was gone..........could have been way earlier than the 911 call. It could have also been at the Magnolia address for all we know. Ron could have gone over to the Magnolia address and woke Misty up and told her that Haleigh was gone. Ron could have taken Misty to the MH and hightailed it to a location that would look as if he was on the way home.............:waitasec:

If misty were there,it's possible she was sleeping on the sofa..not in the bed. Ron could have arrived home early, removed haleigh..then drove back home, woke up misty and showed her the door, light and asked "Where's Haleigh"? He could have got in his car, drove to the market and came back by 3:00am and was pizzzed she didn't call while he was gone.

I do not have the link now, and it may well be gone but I have it saved hopefully in full print. Lt. Greenwood said at the very beginning of the case that rc came home and woke misty up and told her the back door was wide open, the kitchen light was on and Haleigh was missing. Is this the truth? It could be why she said what she did. :banghead:

Ron could have also been how Misty got over to the MH that morning. He could have driven over to Magnolia and told her this, took her over to the Mh and then left so that he could be seen on the video at the convenience store to make it look like he was on his way home.

I just posted this, but it got lost somewhere. I don't think that an issue of Ron marrying or having an underage gf would be an issue at the time of a missing child investigation. Especially if Mistys parents had no concern about pressing charges. So no matter what Ron or Misty or family may have thought about that, it is a non issue in my opinion, that would be one simple question to an attorney. My problem is the 911 call. You can hear Ronald saying something, and Misty saying "I just woke up" and she sounds like she just woke up. Still trying to work thru that.[/QUOTE]

Yes, the BBM part above would definitely point to one of the earliest reports that Ron arrived and woke up Misty to tell her that Haleigh was gone.

But................ if she was really sleeping..... it wouldn't have shown up as a lie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori