Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin named POI *report updated and comment removed*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not have the link now, and it may well be gone but I have it saved hopefully in full print. Lt. Greenwood said at the very beginning of the case that rc came home and woke misty up and told her the back door was wide open, the kitchen light was on and Haleigh was missing. Is this the truth? It could be why she said what she did. :banghead:

I believe that I do remember Lt. Greenwood saying that in one of the earlier videos. It seems like I also remember him, or some other LE saying that Teresa was there when they arrived. But then, later statements changed that. I may not be remembering that correctly, so please correct me somebody if I am wrong. If this is right, were both of the statements made during the same video, and by the same person? Sorry to make that so confusing> :crazy:

Ron could have also been how Misty got over to the MH that morning. He could have driven over to Magnolia and told her this, took her over to the Mh and then left so that he could be seen on the video at the convenience store to make it look like he was on his way home.

...Then when she was heard crying on the phone by the neighbor, she was trying to find out from rc why he had either left her there, or had not come back yet... then LE asked him what took him so long to get there??
eta
Sorry Lone, were you already saying what I was thinking....again? LOL
ETA: Or she could have been arguing or objecting to having to make the 911 call herself. Then Ron was mad that she hadn't made the call before he got back, as someone stated above.

Sad to say he was the one with the job and the health ins.

I don't get sad feelings at all from the post. I get the opposite. mr. cummings had just got that job within days of the hearing. According to many, he only held it for three months. His mother moved away from the addy he gave the judge, so he was not there any longer. I highly suspect this addy was given to attain custody. I also say it was a revenge on Crystal and that was he and his mother's agenda to get the kids. They collaborated together to present this lie that was given to the Courts.

If the magistrate had taken any time at all, he could have read the letters from Crystal. He could have found exception to the ruling of award by default. He did grant a hearing because the paperwork went to wrong addy but he would not change his ruling.

Considering the paperwork we just received here, the magistrate was totally negligent in his award due to not considering the mother's side at all. Unfortunatley these positions are appointed and they have no responsibility for their decisions...pitiful

I believe that I do remember Lt. Greenwood saying that in one of the earlier videos. It seems like I also remember him, or some other LE saying that Teresa was there when they arrived. But then, later statements changed that. I may not be remembering that correctly, so please correct me somebody if I am wrong. If this is right, were both of the statements made during the same video, and by the same person? Sorry to make that so confusing> :crazy:

I had the link about the first report that was put out by Greenwood. He said rc came home and found misty sleeping, he woke her up and wanted to know where Haleigh was. I know I posted this link here several times. I has poofed from the web. I just hope that I copied the text to a word program. I have to research another computer.

I had the link about the first report that was put out by Greenwood. He said rc came home and found misty sleeping, he woke her up and wanted to know where Haleigh was. I know I posted this link here several times. I has poofed from the web. I just hope that I copied the text to a word program. I have to research another computer.

Whisp, I believe this is the quote by Greenwood that you are referring to:

Law enforcement officers with boats and aircraft are searching an area of southern Putnam County for a 5-year-old girl last seen at home about 10 p.m. Monday, authorities said.

A missing and endangered child alert has been issued for Haleigh Cummings, last seen in the Hermit's Cove area of Satsuma when she was in bed. About 3 a.m. the girl's father came home and saw her missing, said Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. A woman believed to be the father's wife or girlfriend was also asleep in the residence.

Greenwood said the father noticed Haleigh missing and woke the woman. He said there is no immediate evidence of foul play but that the home off Seven Sisters Road is very near the St. Johns River and that there are canals reaching into the neighborhood.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/c...ng_child_alert

As you said, the link no longer works. I will try to "go through the back door" and find a working version but it was widely documented that Greenwood made this statement.

Yes, Papa ...that's it! Thank You...

What do you think is going on? Greenwood has said many things that are different than what we were told by family who spoke with the press.

It still makes sense to me. Ron came home and woke misty. He told her about the door being wide open and the light was on...Haleigh's missing. He then tells her to call 911.

It could be any variation of this..as rc lies continually. We really need to separate anything he says as a fact. His mother supports him w/everything she is told. She and AS must know that rc has a problem with the truth. I don't recall AS repeating anything he has said..I could be wrong about this .. just going by memory.

I should make a list of Greenwoods statements. Maybe making a list of each LE officer and what they have said would be more clear. All I know is they haven't said much but Greenwood has said some interesting stuff...most of which is ignored or passed off like he is confused.

I have never heard of a Spokesman for LE being confused. He was promoted to Captain???
Spokesman are usually very careful with facts...this is very unusual if he wasn't speaking with certainty.

I think I do remember it Wisp. If it is the video I am thinking about, Greenwood is sitting behind his desk. I may be wrong. Way back then I did save some stuff, but don't know if it was this. I'll go check.

Whisp, I believe this is the quote by Greenwood that you are referring to:

As you said, the link no longer works. I will try to "go through the back door" and find a working version but it was widely documented that Greenwood made this statement.

Thanks Papa. I remember this too, but seems like there was a video I'm remembering where Greenwood said a couple of things that I thought he was wrong on, because it didn't agree with other reports. I remember thinking that Greenwood (if it was him) had failed to review the case before the video. In retrospect, maybe he was telling it right and the other reports were wrong.:waitasec:

Thanks Papa. I remember this too, but seems like there was a video I'm remembering where Greenwood said a couple of things that I thought he was wrong on, because it didn't agree with other reports. I remember thinking that Greenwood (if it was him) had failed to review the case before the video. In retrospect, maybe he was telling it right and the other reports were wrong.:waitasec:

Are you speaking of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJzzICI328A

Ok, if I heard correctly, Greenwood was talking about the timeline beginning at 7pm because someone saw Haleigh at that time at the MH. The reporter asked if it was the maternal gm, and Greenwood said that he believed it was the paternal gm. The reported asked "Ms. Neves?" and he agreed and said Ms. Neves. Now...did he make a mistake or did he really mean TN? Maybe the reporter led him and without looking at records he just agreed with her, not remembering AS's name.:waitasec:

Ok, if I heard correctly, Greenwood was talking about the timeline beginning at 7pm because someone saw Haleigh at that time at the MH. The reporter asked if it was the maternal gm, and Greenwood said that he believed it was the paternal gm. The reported asked "Ms. Neves?" and he agreed and said Ms. Neves. Now...did he make a mistake or did he really mean TN? Maybe the reporter led him and without looking at records he just agreed with her, not remembering AS's name.:waitasec:

Funny how Teresa never asked for this to be retracted.

Funny how Teresa never asked for this to be retracted.

So...are we to believe everything we have heard from LE? Especially if Tn did not ask for it to be retracted? Why would TN not admit she was there at 7pm instead of AS? Or admit she was with AS? :waitasec:

Greenwood said that a witness saw Ms. Neves at the mH. Wonder if the witness was someone outside the family, or he is taking the word of Misty on this?

He also stated that the initial call came in at 2:13am. He appeared to me to know exactly what he was saying, no mistake about it. I would be willing to bet the 2:13am call IS part of this case. But what?

So...are we to believe everything we have heard from LE? Especially if Tn did not ask for it to be retracted? Why would TN not admit she was there at 7pm instead of AS? Or admit she was with AS? :waitasec:

Greenwood said that a witness saw Ms. Neves at the mH. Wonder if the witness was someone outside the family, or he is taking the word of Misty on this?

He also stated that the initial call came in at 2:13am. He appeared to me to know exactly what he was saying, no mistake about it. I would be willing to bet the 2:13am call IS part of this case. But what?

I wonder if Annette is covering for both Ronald and Teresa.

I wonder if Annette is covering for both Ronald and Teresa.

Chablis, that has been my theory for a long time. There has got to be some reason Teresa has distanced herself this whole time, but she is the one with all the answers. She got there too quickly, had an LE jacket on (I suspect for effect) , and had a framed pic of Haleigh with her.
I think Ron called her when whatever happened happened (bad grammar I know), and she started either taking care of an injured Haleigh, or started covering up. JMO
My alternate theory is that TN was babysitting when something happened to Haleigh, or TN gave her something to make her sleep and left her alone. There was just too much confusion about who was to babysit, Teresa or Misty. And then confusion about each paying the other...too much info for me to think there is any truth there. That's a big question for me. of course, these are just my opinions, at this time...:innocent:

They are all lying and they think it doesn't make any difference in he case that they are lying. They know that at least Haleigh was left alone in that trailer but still in TN's, AS's and Misty's mind it is alright to lie because Ronald said he left her locked in that trailer and the backdoor propped open proved someone came in and took her.

If someone took her their lies destroy the time line of when it happened. It also destroys the truth if Ronald is the one that killed her. But they keep lying because they know Ronald would never hurt her and they know in their minds it had to be after dark that someone took her so it is fine to lie about going over there at 7:30.

They want it to be after dark also because that rules out Haleigh getting out of the house on her own. Because if it was daylight she would not be scared to go out.

Their lies comfort them and protect Ronald.

Hey Doc, do you think Greenwood's video above is accurate, and Teresa was seen by a witness at 7pm, or do you think he meant to say Annette?
Also do you think the 911 call at 2:13 has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance? If so what? I value your opinion, and I don't know what to make of the discrepencies in Greenwood's statements. TIA

TN believed all of Ron's hysterics and flopping around on the ground and not being able to help the police was a result of the guilt he felt for leaving her alone. With that door propped open and Ron telling her it had been broken into that was enough for her to justify her lying. She was locked into her lies very early on no matter what evidence came in the future.

Hey Doc, do you think Greenwood's video above is accurate, and Teresa was seen by a witness at 7pm, or do you think he meant to say Annette?
Also do you think the 911 call at 2:13 has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance? If so what? I value your opinion, and I don't know what to make of the discrepencies in Greenwood's statements. TIA
Really I don't know. I can almost see it in this case TN telling the police one thing then later telling them another and convincing them they heard it wrong the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NonakaYori