Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin named POI *report updated and comment removed*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TN believed all of Ron's hysterics and flopping around on the ground and not being able to help the police was a result of the guilt he felt for leaving her alone. With that door propped open and Ron telling her it had been broken into that was enough for her to justify her lying. She was locked into her lies very early on no matter what evidence came in the future.

So you think that TN believed the story Ron and Misty was telling at first? I guess that could be right, but I'm pretty much locked into my theory at the moment, emphasis on "moment" :crazy: So, you're saying that Teresa now knows that Ron was lieing, but is in too deep to change her story, right? I'll have to think on this one. Thanks for our ideas.

What do you think about the 911 call at 2:13 from Tommy's house?:waitasec:

ETA About Teresa not knowing is the beginning; That could explain her question to Ron: Do you have something you want to tell me?"

So you think that TN believed the story Ron and Misty was telling at first? I guess that could be right, but I'm pretty much locked into my theory at the moment, emphasis on "moment" :crazy: So, you're saying that Teresa now knows that Ron was lieing, but is in too deep to change her story, right? I'll have to think on this one. Thanks for our ideas.

What do you think about the 911 call at 2:13 from Tommy's house?:waitasec:
Right and that all it is just an idea but it explains some stuff to me. I keep thinking Haleigh got out of that trailer in the daylight and went to a neighbors. Maybe and old neighbor a block or so away or a new neighbor.

Right and that all it is just an idea but it explains some stuff to me. I keep thinking Haleigh got out of that trailer in the daylight and went to a neighbors. Maybe and old neighbor a block or so away or a new neighbor.

I edited my last post, don[t know if you saw it...Your theory could explain Teresa's qustion to Ron in jail, "Do you have something you want to tell me?"

Haleigh knew the way to Tommy's she had walked there a lot with Misty. Could have been anyone between there and her trailer.

I edited my last post, don[t know if you saw it...Your theory could explain Teresa's qustion to Ron in jail, "Do you have something you want to tell me?"

Maybe and I just don't know what to think about that other 911 call.

Doc, what do you think will happen with this case, if anything?

MOO is that it will never be solved, those in prison will be released early due to changes in FL drug laws (and what they will do after they are relased I don't even want to say because the thought sickens me.)

MOO is that it will never be solved, those in prison will be released early due to changes in FL drug laws (and what they will do after they are relased I don't even want to say because the thought sickens me.)
I think there is a possibility a new sheriff will be elected and maybe fresh eyes will look at the case. I think LE got comfortable believing certain lies also. And once they made up their mind they knew what happened based on those lies they felt it was alright to do what they did to the players.

I think there is a possibility a new sheriff will be elected and maybe fresh eyes will look at the case. I think LE got comfortable believing certain lies also. And once they made up their mind they knew what happened based on those lies they felt it was alright to do what they did to the players.
IDK, some days I'm a pessimist but lately, I've been cautiously optimistic about this case. Some of the statements made by LE have really moved this case forward and in a different direction, IMO. I think LE knows what they're doing and if recent statements are an indicator, they don't seem close minded about certain people. IMO, they seem tired of playing. I have a feeling that a lot is going to come out that surprises us...things that maybe we were led to believe were different. Maybe at 1st, LE gave certain people the benefit of the doubt, but those days are long gone, imo. There's a saying that if you give someone enough rope, he'll hang himself, and I think that's been happening here. These people have just talked and talked and talked. moo.

I think you're right, I think they will be released early, much earlier imo.

I think you're right, I think they will be released early, much earlier imo.

I agree. And then back in because they do not know anyway to live besides involving the criminal element. I am pretty sure Ron ever screws up again, its 3 strikes and then see ya.

I edited my last post, don[t know if you saw it...Your theory could explain Teresa's question to Ron in jail, "Do you have something you want to tell me?"

I haven't listened to all their JH visits - was that before or after she told him she's proud of him?

Did she really think that he was going to breakdown and say something worthwhile on tape? Cause we know he didn't have a chance to man up in all the months after HaLeigh "disappeared".

She was more than a day late and a dollar short asking him for anything - his little act, when he threw himself on the ground after offering his life for HaLeigh's back SCREAMED way more than we have heard since.

I just don't understand these people.

Yes, Papa ...that's it! Thank You...

What do you think is going on? Greenwood has said many things that are different than what we were told by family who spoke with the press.

It still makes sense to me. Ron came home and woke misty. He told her about the door being wide open and the light was on...Haleigh's missing. He then tells her to call 911.

It could be any variation of this..as rc lies continually. We really need to separate anything he says as a fact. His mother supports him w/everything she is told. She and AS must know that rc has a problem with the truth. I don't recall AS repeating anything he has said..I could be wrong about this .. just going by memory.

[BBM]

Whisp, I believe this scenario was in the first police report.

I don't get sad feelings at all from the post. I get the opposite. mr. cummings had just got that job within days of the hearing. According to many, he only held it for three months. His mother moved away from the addy he gave the judge, so he was not there any longer. I highly suspect this addy was given to attain custody. I also say it was a revenge on Crystal and that was he and his mother's agenda to get the kids. They collaborated together to present this lie that was given to the Courts.

If the magistrate had taken any time at all, he could have read the letters from Crystal. He could have found exception to the ruling of award by default. He did grant a hearing because the paperwork went to wrong addy but he would not change his ruling.

Considering the paperwork we just received here, the magistrate was totally negligent in his award due to not considering the mother's side at all. Unfortunatley these positions are appointed and they have no responsibility for their decisions...pitiful

Just tagging along on your post just to add this: just as I suspected the children were covered by Medicaid, not some insurance that Ron was providing. Big difference here. All Ron had to do is to be out of work most of the time and the children would qualify for Medicaid. Heck as much as Ron was "not" working, he was probably covered as well.

Quoting myself so that I can correct myself. Here is a blurb from a March 31, 2011 article in "Orlando Weekly" about the proposed legislation to change mandatory minimum laws in Florida: (bolding is mine)

...A legislative staffer pointed out in an email that Florida's Constitution states that "repeal or amendment of a criminal statute shall not affect prosecution or punishment for any crime previously committed." The staffer, who did not want to be identified, added that making the change retroactive would therefore require a constitutional amendment, which would be far more difficult to accomplish.

Barring a constitutional amendment, then, the 140 people who entered prison with 25-year minimum drug sentences last year will likely remain there for the next two decades, since another mandatory minimum statute, called the Truth-in-Sentencing Act, mandates that prisoners serve no less than 85 percent of their sentences.

So...they might not serve all their time but they probably won't get out anytime soon. Looks like their earliest out could be by way of sentence commutation, but they must serve half their sentence before they can apply.

I haven't listened to all their JH visits - was that before or after she told him she's proud of him?

Did she really think that he was going to breakdown and say something worthwhile on tape? Cause we know he didn't have a chance to man up in all the months after HaLeigh "disappeared".

She was more than a day late and a dollar short asking him for anything - his little act, when he threw himself on the ground after offering his life for HaLeigh's back SCREAMED way more than we have heard since.

I just don't understand these people.

I can't figure out why she asked him that either. His answer was,"What that I love you?" Then when she started talking about things it seemed better for him she not say, he steered her in a different direction with the conversation. I can't remember which jail house conversation came first. I'll go back and see if I can find it.
I am behind reading here, so if someone else has already found it, thanks.

There are soooo many people that have been arrested since Haleigh disappeared. rc surrounded himself with so many bad people. He lacks judgement and is immatrue. It seems natural for him to be a P.O.I.

As far as getting out prior to 2013 alive or otherwise, seriouly doubt that!!

Greenwood said first call came in @ 2:13am. He has not ammended that remark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez