Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin named POI *report updated and comment removed*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Papa. I think his lying about living with mommy convinced the judge. He named two caretakers living in the home. HE didn't even live there!

Seriously people....can u imagine a 22 yr old ronald wanting to care for a six month old babey and a 2 yr old? There is more to him wanting them. He certainly isn't mature enough to care for an infant.

Ron had a real bad habit of lying and getting a way with it.
Lying to LE & in court is a lot easier to get away with than you'd think. They just pick a story to believe. But this case is different...there were all kinds of records proving what Ron was. pathetic job, all around. moo.

She told the truth . She admitted she had done drugs. ron lied. He told the judge he didn't want his kids exposed to drugs. It would be funny, if the kids didn't pay the price for his lies.

He was still paying a fine for a drug arrest and picked up another arrest after he filed for the kids. rc gave the Court a phoney addy for CS's paperwork. He won by default. I still say Court should check records. They didn't. Ron is the one with the hx of 11 drug arrests. CS =none.

rc is a compulsive liar..
this is what gets me most. CS was honest and got the shaft. Ron lied and was awarded custody? a little checking is all it would've taken. I guess he knew the system well enough to know there would be no checks. moo.

this is what gets me most. CS was honest and got the shaft. Ron lied and was awarded custody? a little checking is all it would've taken. I guess he knew the system well enough to know there would be no checks. moo.

Sad to say he was the one with the job and the health ins.

Bottom Line Ron lied to the Court. Crystal wasn't there. He won by default. He lied to the Court about Crystals correct address. This was proven to be true because the judge found cause to grant Crystal a hearing. Short as it was and ron taking up most of the time. The judge let the order stand. I don't think the judge invested more than an hour between the two hearings.

I just think its sad that these children were in this situation.
I thought ron having A JOB and health ins gave him an edge over crystal.

No doubt they didnt like each other and im sure he did it to spite her
but she also was doing drugs and i thought he daughter chloe was born with drugs in her system.

Its no good when both parents are on drugs.

JMO

Sad to say he was the one with the job and the health ins.
Did he have health insurance? where was he working at the time? really, the judge should have kept an eye on him and as soon as he didn't hold up his end of the bargain, the kids should have been yanked away. the job, the insurance, the living arrangements, and as soon as he moved his minor gf into the house, charges should have been filed. I remember in one of the 1st news accounts, Misty was referred to as a cousin. I wonder where the reporter got that tidbit of information, because there's no way, he just assumed that carpola or made it up. Nothing but lies, lies,and more lies in this case. MOO.

Strange how some don't see it that way. Some believe that ron is not a violent man but a loving father...:waitasec:
Same people that think 9/11 was an inside job... We didn't land on the moon... etc. :floorlaugh:

Strange how some don't see it that way. Some believe that ron is not a violent man but a loving father...:waitasec:

And this is based on 5 loving pictures where he knew a camera was on and was mugging for the cameras. I mean that is seriously all its based on. Now ask the same people who think Ron is so wonderful if the same applies to Casey Anthony, where we have hundreds of pics of her with her daughter as well.

thanks Flossie i enjoy posting with you also!
We are here to agree to disagree.
Just a discussion.

Thanks! And I totally agree. I disagree with people all the time, my fiance, family, best friend, you name it. Always with a smile and no hard feelings. :)

And this is based on 5 loving pictures where he knew a camera was on and was mugging for the cameras. I mean that is seriously all its based on. Now ask the same people who think Ron is so wonderful if the same applies to Casey Anthony, where we have hundreds of pics of her with her daughter as well.

I agree. In those photos he could have been stoned and feeling no pain and maybe that is why he has that grin on his face. He probably did love Haleigh in his own way.......I guess.

Did he have health insurance? where was he working at the time? really, the judge should have kept an eye on him and as soon as he didn't hold up his end of the bargain, the kids should have been yanked away. the job, the insurance, the living arrangements, and as soon as he moved his minor gf into the house, charges should have been filed. I remember in one of the 1st news accounts, Misty was referred to as a cousin. I wonder where the reporter got that tidbit of information, because there's no way, he just assumed that carpola or made it up. Nothing but lies, lies,and more lies in this case. MOO.

IIRC, he had medicaid. He didn't work at any one place long enough to have health insurance. Misty was referred to as a cousin in the very beginning until the truth hit the news that she was really his very underage, livein girlfriend.

Thanks Papa. I think his lying about living with mommy convinced the judge. He named two caretakers living in the home. HE didn't even live there!

Seriously people....can u imagine a 22 yr old ronald wanting to care for a six month old babey and a 2 yr old? There is more to him wanting them. He certainly isn't mature enough to care for an infant.

Ron had a real bad habit of lying and getting a way with it.

:waitasec: Heck I'm still trying to figure out the Mexico vacation Ron took with a baby..................I wonder if a drug or gun trade was going on?

She told the truth . She admitted she had done drugs. ron lied. He told the judge he didn't want his kids exposed to drugs. It would be funny, if the kids didn't pay the price for his lies.

He was still paying a fine for a drug arrest and picked up another arrest after he filed for the kids. rc gave the Court a phoney addy for CS's paperwork. He won by default. I still say Court should check records. They didn't. Ron is the one with the hx of 11 drug arrests. CS =none.

rc is a compulsive liar..

Yep, Ron's record speaks for itself. I think that magistrate had his mind made up before he ever entered the courtroom.

Shoulda drug tested them both. Ordered parenting classes for both and possibly taken the children into custody until someone could clean up their act! If this Magistrate had properly done his job...Haleigh Cummings would probably be alive today.

I hold TN equally, if not more responsible - Ron can (and did) claim any BS he wants to a judge, including telling the judge that he'd be residing with his mother who would help care for HaLeigh & Jr., which IMO weighed heavily on the judge making the decision that he did. TN knew full-well Ronald was BSing the judge and she went right along with it! IMO, any loss of sleep she experiences at night isn't due to any grief and/or worry over HaLeigh's whereabouts, its GUILT - pure and simple!
MOO~

I share the opinion they should be in school. But fact is they can marry, they are not children imo, and 16 is a common age of consent.

The fact that some teenagers marry does not change the fact that they are still children. They are just "married children".

Dodie, I think the test does show her as the perp. I wish they would have given it to ron. bet they offered. That was never going to happen.

Come think of it, misty did talk about it at times like she dreamed there were four people there. Maybe they should explore the dream aspect with her. Instead of hitting her up with reality, come from a different perspective. These interview seemed straight up..

You know? If, as I suspect, Misty was given the script then of course she would be the one pushed to the front of the class while Ron and Teresa stepped back a step. I can see where they would want Misty to take a poly and a LVA, because they knew that she would fail. It is so apparent that neither of them took a LVA

Sorry I wasn't clear in my post above, I meant age of consent, as in for sex

adding link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America

You are wrong... NOT in Florida. The state of Florida, the age of consent of sex is 18. Why are you posting the age of consent generally speaking across North America? That has nothing to do with Ron/Misty and Ron BREAKING THE LAW in Florida.

794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.--

(1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member